Reviews for Naruto x Gundam Wing ficlet collection
mabidiso chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Oh holy hell, I love that image of Sasuke standing perpendicular, entire body rigid, as Heero sits on him to scan for cameras on the ceiling. God that was funny. Sure, cheap shot and cracktastic, as you said, but gratifying all the same.
Skyrere chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

you make it worth it.

XD
Skyrere chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
daw... that was so cute. I think I like them together. XD
Skyrere chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tricked him into using the sexy no jutsu.
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
That is hysterical and so like Duo!
perfidiouspink chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
LOL too funny.
Gwenhyfer chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
This chapter is BRILLIANT!** You've got nothing to be ashamed for. Rather I bow before your genius. More please! You're as great as usual.
Cedarleaf chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Gwa ha ha ha ha! Bloody brilliant!
Fire Sidoni chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
*wibbles* Win. Epic win.

(Were some of these posted on your lj before? I feel like I've read at least the second before, and probably the others.)

Fire
KatsyKat chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe! Loved this one... saw it coming and STILL loved it!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hahahah! This is hilarious! I wish I could see this fight drawn. Too funny for words!
Pokey the Great chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
These were all very fun and cute! :D
UpperClassK9 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
AW. 3
GeshronTyler chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Lol, sweet talking among covert action specialists.
Sienna Maiu chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
"it really isn't so hard to break a few bones in the foot to make just about anyone unable to even rest their weight on it, much less escape."

- Slightly awkward, it took a couple of read-throughs. I might consider changing to "of the foot" and "to make sure that just about anyone is unable" *shrugs*

"you better bring me flowers, too"

- 'you'd'

*Very* cute.

- - -

Reply:

Yeah... that. Well, like I said I never watched it. Gundam Seed however happened to be on right after Naruto :B (And as far as giant robots went, I always like Escaflowne better, even when it made absolutely not sense. )

It wasn't so much the violence... as the rampant death.

[I was going to say something on the last comments, and always forgot until just after I posted. I'm sure that's going to happen this time as well (if I ever *do* remember *eyeroll*)]