Reviews for The Heart Remembers
redrubyblackonyx chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I crying...seriously.
I love this fic! I've noticed that you haven't updated in a long time, so... I was thinking. Could I use your idea?! I'll give you full credit. But I'll have to change some stuff.
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
omg this story is so heartbreaking but i love it! please continue writing its really good!
baka dark chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Wow and I mean WOW! This is really good I cant believe not many people are reading this I mean this is awesome! I almost cried when I finished reading Chapter 1 and I dont really know if you did got this from somewhere but its still awesome! Mainly because Im asian I dont watch other movies besides American ones and Asians...

To tell you the truth when I read the Summary while I was checking my mail, I almost deleted the story because I wasnt interested and Man am I glad I didnt :P
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
ohh i knew she wasent dead plz update
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i reviewd this story but idk if it said my user name so yeah what movie is it n update soon plzz
mezza-verita chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
wow sasuke was such a dick! (eventhough he had amnesia, thats no way to treat someone you used to love, even if you can't remenber them and dislike there presence) and i can't believe hinata died (it's almost as if she knew the accident was going to happen...or caused it) but please make another chapter even if it's just an epilogue, i donno, you could make sasuke hear the news and it makes him suddenly remember hinata and he's like "OMG, what have i done?" and suffer for a bit (as punishment) then commit suicide. (just so you know i don't hate sasuke, just amnesia sasuke)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
hey what movie is this? wonder whats ganna happen next. plzz update . oh be4 i 4get can u plzz update the story 'say you love me'