Reviews for Thunder
High Centaur chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
It's a nice story. :) Keep it up. I have no current suggestions, but I will be on the look-out :P
RoseTheGreatAka Rose chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
Wow...

Ok I have an idea.

Edward and Bella are best friends hiding a secret from each other: theyre in love with each other. But one day, something terrible happens that will sever theyr friendship badly.* How far will they go to reunite witheach other and become one, for once and for all?

*Someone beats up Bella's friend and blames it on Edward.

Awesome chapter. It's really nice to know Edwards past.

PLEASE TELL US BELLA'S PAST AND WHY SHES IN A WHEELCHAIR! PLEEEEEEESE?

-Rose
kmfroggi chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
wow, this is a huge thing for these 2, they are on a totally different level than they were yesterday! loved it, poor edward, i cant even fathom seeing that happening, wow. great chapter
Rocket Dive chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
Very sad chapter. Poor Edward :( I lost my father too when I was a kid, so I could relate.

Anyway, good one. Not cheesy like many stories with character death seem to be... Looking forward to the next chapter
Mrs.SeverideCasey chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
aww i loved it!
styx18 chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
Hi Carmen,

thank you very much, you made me cry (almost).

As I am at work reading this, is would have been quiete strange to sit here crying but belive me at home you would have had me.

poor poor Carlisle, the world is just unfair.

Are we going to find out about Bella anytime soon?

looking forward to more

styx
fabbydulcinea chapter 15 . 5/10/2010
i teared up a bit, and it's so true, i lost my grandma a few years ago...and it's still very hard on us, but i just love remembering her, and all the times she made me smile and feel protected, for that i am grateful and always will be, always remember them with a smile, they will know that even though they're gone they still have big place in your heart ]

xoxo

fabby
SandKastles chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
Hmm nice... i want ice cream now thanks:)

Random.!
SandKastles chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
Whoa unexpected!:() thats so horrible...

Random.
kmfroggi chapter 14 . 5/5/2010
oh, so jake is around. hmm...interesting. and wow, edwards last statement, just wow. i wasnt expecting that. i think this time at the cabin is gonna be great for these 2!
Ratava100d chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
now that is just depressing.
i dont think i could get over seeing my father get shot and die.
jacob better not fall for bella.
shes edwards.
i want them to go swimming.
thanx for updating.
please update again soon
styx18 chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
Hi Carmen,
still love it. ohoh Jacob.
nice cliffi, I hope you are not letting us wait to long, sounds like a good conversation and maybe hopefully Bella is coming clean as well. Because I know there is something going on either Edward or we know yet.
can't wait for more
styx
fabbydulcinea chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
woman! you are evil! you can't leave me hanging like this! jk!..your story is just so darn wonderful and i love this too specially Edward and his "bad boy image" hahaha makes me laugh he's a sweetheart lol

xoxo
fabby

hope to hear from ya soon!
Springclaw chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
Omg wow I love this story :)
luv ash
bettononalice2 chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
I found your story today and I coundn't stop reading it. I love it! What a beautiful love story it is. I can't wait for more.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »