Reviews for Thunder
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
It's Edward 'Anthony' Cullen, not Edmund, though I admit, Edward Edmund Cullen sounds quite a mouthful ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Of course you continue! Don't leave this story unfinished!
Born in 20th Century chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
I see that this story is incomplete and you haven't updated it since 2010, so I'm left wondering - have you abandoned this story? I really hope not, but if you have, an author's note letting readers know that you're not continuing this story anymore would be most helpful - though of course, a new chapter would be fantastic but somehow I find that highly unlikely. That being said - I'll still continue to look forward to another chapter until an a/n is posted, so yeah... Cheers! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
Great, so are you going to update anytime soon?
CONTINUE chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please do continue!
jarindanielle chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Well its safe to say I wasn't expecting that... sheesh :(
angleface12 chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
this story is amazing i couldn't stop reading until i finished it
anothertwilighter chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
Lovely, I hope you continue.
twigfairy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Was devastated when I got to the last chapter and found the story was incomplete :(
It's such a beautiful tale! Please update! :)
YankeeDiva chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
I like this it has a different view and spin on the Twilight universe but I keep feeling some hidden dread that Bella is gping to die or something and I'm not sure Edward can handle that or me either as the reader lol.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Beautiful story so far! I hope it will be updated soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
millie84 chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
I love Sincerely Sargent mason and have been following you on The living will. I found this one today and started reading it. I hope you update this one as well. I like it :)
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
i want more please i love this story it is awesome
Sin chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Edward is a total jerk.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Omg I am dying here when are you going to update this amazing story please don't leave us hanging. I have read almost all your stories and this was is by far my favorite. The king's mistress in definitely second. Your a great writer and your stories should be turned into best selling novels or 5 star movies.
317 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »