Reviews for Thunder
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I definitely think you should continue this story - it's a unique plot, something that is lacking among fanfic sites.

However . . . who is your beta? Cuz, honestly, you NEED someone to check over your grammar before you post another chapter.
iN L0VE WiTH VAMPiRES chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
please continue(:
kimbella chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
yeah keep going :)
2009sparklefan101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i think its good but i want to know if bella will walk?
rougekat chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Please continue. I love your stories and would absoloutly love to see wha you do with this one.

Please continue writing.
SandKastles chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
of course you continue! You WILL be DEAD if you dont! ;) jk but yes, continue.

Looking for my wea-I mean tools,

Random.
Any.Love chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow, I'm so glad I read this...out of the four hudred emails I have from Fanfiction (literally) I'm glad I pcked yours to read. there are a few grammatical errors here and there, but over all it was damn near fantastic. You should deffinitely continue. I will be eargerly awaiting the next chapter D
ShyNiks chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Good start very interesting I feel bad that Bella is in a wheel chair but I like da twist. Is Edward seriously going to get expelled? Update soon
cherrygirl1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
please continue :)
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
what was he thinking? ridin on the back of the wheelchair? idiot...
Evermore001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yes I think you definately should continue with this. I like it alot

anna123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Good start :)
irrevocably ives chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Okay, I am surprised that I liked this story! Lol, it was a good chapter by the way and you really should continue! At first I was like, dude seriously? Bella's in a wheelchair, pitty party! But it was surprisingly good and refreshing! Can't wait for an update! :)
Ttjj chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Yes. This is intriguing. I like it so far. The idea of Bella in a wheel chair is interesting. I'm not so sure about it but I think you will do a beautiful job with it. Carlisle dead along with Charlie and Renee. I am interested to see how this goes.
AngelsLuvMe chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i'm like'in the story soo far and will there be an answer 2 how b got in a wheelchair?update son!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »