Reviews for Thunder
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
i really hope you update!
Buddhababy13 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Does Bella ever walk. I find it so horrible when people suffer from paralyses. I just don't know how I can continue reading when my heart breaks for her every time I read a out her. By the way youre and amazing writer. I read your other story about soldier Edward. It was honestly so touching. You depicted the life of a army wife so well, it was like you are one. There lives would make me fall into a depression. It was amazing how you did that. I really feel like you should publish your work. I think you have a knack for it and should hone your craft. Your writing is beautiful. I'm not currently logged in because I can only do it on the computer, but if you can find me, I would be overjoyed to hear from you.
win63 chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
Wow, I really like this story. I can see it's been a long time and I absolutely love Sincerely Sgt Masen but I hope you add more to this one day.
Gentlesweetdomme chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Will you be finishing this story? I like it alot :)

Connie
Gilmour26 chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
Hello when are you updating again?
I am enjoying the story do far. :) does Bella ever get cured or is it a permanent disability?
yeahgabii chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
Oh my Lord!
Where are you?
I am crazy to read more. I saw that was been a long time ago since your last post.
I want to know if you have plans to be back here.
Please! I need more of they both.
Edward 've been so cute with Bella.
And she 've been stronger than she was!
I love that both!
yeahgabii chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Lovely!
yeahgabii chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I am crying now!
I my opinion this is the best chapter that I read!
Oh my lord, this Bella's garden of hope made me good-goosebumps!
I loved it!
cherryrose89 chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
carmen, i love this little story! i hope you finish it! :) i want to know what happens next!
Rumblereader chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
I hope one day you decide to finish this...I loved it!
LyssieKenz chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
You should finish this story!
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
It was awesome just like Sinerly, Sergeant Masen (That is an awesome story and everyone should read if they have not already!) :) Please update this story soon because I cannot wait for the next chapter! Well done! :) :)
Rumblereader chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
UPDATE!
jc chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Pleassssssseeeeeeeee write some more I realy like this story. It is good and id love to read so more so may u please update soon.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »