Reviews for Thunder
yeahgabii chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
Oh my Lord!
Where are you?
I am crazy to read more. I saw that was been a long time ago since your last post.
I want to know if you have plans to be back here.
Please! I need more of they both.
Edward 've been so cute with Bella.
And she 've been stronger than she was!
I love that both!
yeahgabii chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
yeahgabii chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I am crying now!
I my opinion this is the best chapter that I read!
Oh my lord, this Bella's garden of hope made me good-goosebumps!
I loved it!
cherryrose89 chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
carmen, i love this little story! i hope you finish it! :) i want to know what happens next!
Rumblereader chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Wants2BeACullen chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
I hope one day you decide to finish this...I loved it!
LyssieKenz chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
You should finish this story!
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
It was awesome just like Sinerly, Sergeant Masen (That is an awesome story and everyone should read if they have not already!) :) Please update this story soon because I cannot wait for the next chapter! Well done! :) :)
Rumblereader chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
jc chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Pleassssssseeeeeeeee write some more I realy like this story. It is good and id love to read so more so may u please update soon.
Just Me And Jazz chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
So I read this story and one of your other ones and they are both really good. I hope that you continue this story because I really want to know how it ends.
btlmotormouth chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
I love what I have read of this story and was wondering if you have any intentions of finishing it? I would love to read more of it if you do.
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Ok, so no hate intended but i'm kinda confused.. :/ I mean, you say that you're giving up on this Story (which i adore btw!) because you have too much going on & yet you decide to make even more stories? I'm not trying to be mean; sorry if it comes across as rude, because i'm just being honest. I LOVE LOVE LOOVEE this story, so please please continue it! Or if you just don't want to finish it at all, maybe consider handing it over to somebody who will continue with it (i'd rather if you would finish it though)? I'd just hate to see such a beautiful story go to waste.

Please tell me that you're finishing this! It's one of my all-time favorites! Great job on this chapter. I really, really hope that you find some way continue with this, because it's just incredible.
mzcullen58 chapter 17 . 12/16/2011
Love it can't wait to read more.
suzy 2010 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Poor Edward missing his dad.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »