Reviews for Thunder
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
I hope one day you decide to finish this...I loved it!
LyssieKenz chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
You should finish this story!
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
It was awesome just like Sinerly, Sergeant Masen (That is an awesome story and everyone should read if they have not already!) :) Please update this story soon because I cannot wait for the next chapter! Well done! :) :)
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
UPDATE!
jc chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Pleassssssseeeeeeeee write some more I realy like this story. It is good and id love to read so more so may u please update soon.
Just Me And Jazz chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
So I read this story and one of your other ones and they are both really good. I hope that you continue this story because I really want to know how it ends.
btlmotormouth chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
I love what I have read of this story and was wondering if you have any intentions of finishing it? I would love to read more of it if you do.
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Ok, so no hate intended but i'm kinda confused.. :/ I mean, you say that you're giving up on this Story (which i adore btw!) because you have too much going on & yet you decide to make even more stories? I'm not trying to be mean; sorry if it comes across as rude, because i'm just being honest. I LOVE LOVE LOOVEE this story, so please please continue it! Or if you just don't want to finish it at all, maybe consider handing it over to somebody who will continue with it (i'd rather if you would finish it though)? I'd just hate to see such a beautiful story go to waste.

Please tell me that you're finishing this! It's one of my all-time favorites! Great job on this chapter. I really, really hope that you find some way continue with this, because it's just incredible.
mzcullen58 chapter 17 . 12/16/2011
Love it can't wait to read more.
suzy 2010 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Poor Edward missing his dad.
Cold Colors chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
GOSHDARNNIT YOU SILLY PERSON Y U MAKE ME CRY? ;-;

I never cry ... lies, I always cry, but still, this is such a beautiful story. I swear I'm not normally this ... sobby and sappy, it just made me cry real bad.

It's honestly a very very beautiful story. It's amazing, if you ever finish it just know I'm gonna be right here to pounce on the new chapter. :0 (not a stalker I swear)

-C.C.
piccolover22 chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
Love it continue!
Linelia chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
fantastic story loved tthis chapter.
Linelia chapter 1 . 9/8/2011