Reviews for Thunder
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Ok, so no hate intended but i'm kinda confused.. :/ I mean, you say that you're giving up on this Story (which i adore btw!) because you have too much going on & yet you decide to make even more stories? I'm not trying to be mean; sorry if it comes across as rude, because i'm just being honest. I LOVE LOVE LOOVEE this story, so please please continue it! Or if you just don't want to finish it at all, maybe consider handing it over to somebody who will continue with it (i'd rather if you would finish it though)? I'd just hate to see such a beautiful story go to waste.

Please tell me that you're finishing this! It's one of my all-time favorites! Great job on this chapter. I really, really hope that you find some way continue with this, because it's just incredible.
mzcullen58 chapter 17 . 12/16/2011
Love it can't wait to read more.
suzy 2010 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Poor Edward missing his dad.
Cold Colors chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
GOSHDARNNIT YOU SILLY PERSON Y U MAKE ME CRY? ;-;

I never cry ... lies, I always cry, but still, this is such a beautiful story. I swear I'm not normally this ... sobby and sappy, it just made me cry real bad.

It's honestly a very very beautiful story. It's amazing, if you ever finish it just know I'm gonna be right here to pounce on the new chapter. :0 (not a stalker I swear)

-C.C.
piccolover22 chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
Love it continue!
Amelia S James chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
fantastic story loved tthis chapter.
Amelia S James chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Yes this has me hooked.
kewlbanana chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
i have to say your story is quite realistic. my stepfather is in a wheelchair and whilst he was in a restaurant some people took it for a joy-ride. we found it the next day at the local station.
MrsZ49 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
This is such a beautiful story. I hope you find the passion that you had when you started this story, to finish it.

I was in tears when Edward was telling his story on how his father died. So sad.

THANK YOU! :D
Vero Diaz chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
wheres the next chapter? are you going to finish this story?
runemagic chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
this is such a sweet story. i love it that it is in a different time period! who knew edward could be so sweet, lol! please continue!
littlelizruth chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
i hope you pick this up again. something is up with bella i just know it and she's not telling edward.
mooonlove2527 chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
love the story
KelseyNicole08 chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
I just thought I'd let you know that I love this. It's incredible sweet and different and I love it. But I have this crazy feeling that she's sick too.
kitkat681 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
I love SSM so much I though I would check this out. I'm sad it is on a break but hope that you will eventually get back to it!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »