Reviews for Thunder
kewlbanana chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
i have to say your story is quite realistic. my stepfather is in a wheelchair and whilst he was in a restaurant some people took it for a joy-ride. we found it the next day at the local station.
MrsZ49 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
This is such a beautiful story. I hope you find the passion that you had when you started this story, to finish it.

I was in tears when Edward was telling his story on how his father died. So sad.

THANK YOU! :D
Vero Diaz chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
wheres the next chapter? are you going to finish this story?
runemagic chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
this is such a sweet story. i love it that it is in a different time period! who knew edward could be so sweet, lol! please continue!
littlelizruth chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
i hope you pick this up again. something is up with bella i just know it and she's not telling edward.
mooonlove2527 chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
love the story
KelseyNicole08 chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
I just thought I'd let you know that I love this. It's incredible sweet and different and I love it. But I have this crazy feeling that she's sick too.
kitkat681 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
I love SSM so much I though I would check this out. I'm sad it is on a break but hope that you will eventually get back to it!
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
"Bella is special pumpkin"

Lol. I thought it said 'Bella is A special pumpkin."
Sara Lautner chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Heey! Love your story!
EverlastingMuse chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
great!
lynne0731 chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
loved it!
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I like people who don't complain, who can make the best of their sitution, without dumping on others.
twilighted4eternity chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
have you stopped writing this story!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »