Reviews for Fairy Godmothers
ElaTheStoryteller chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Accidentely discovered this - the only The Slipper and the Rose fanfic on the whole site. I just watched the movie last night - although it has so many flaws, it's still one of my favorite versions of Cinderella and one of my favorite movies at all.

Your fanfic was really delightful, you're right - I don't think the Bride has a name. I think that Fairy Godmother is really a character that deserves some spotlight - where would be Cinderella (and others like Snow White :) without her?

So thank you for the story so much! It made my day a lot brighter!
m chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This sucks i wanted to see something with the actual characters from the movie and sex
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loved this. I love the Movie The Slipper and The Rose. It surprises me that there aren't very many fanfics for this movie. Your Story rocked.
MlleGigi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Truly, this was (dare I say it?) an enchanting story. I love the clever little references to other stories scattered throughout - especially the comment about retiring in order to grow vegetable marrows (which was, no doubt, a little tip of the hat to Hercule Poirot). I think you succeeded in capturing some of the wit of the film quite well...even though it does seem a pity that Monty and Berthild's marriage wasn't really happily-ever-after in spite of being the result of a little meddling from a certain fairy godmother!