Reviews for Love Overcoming
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
that was really romantic *sigh...*
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Perhaps the website is acting up, or I've missed something completely, but this story doesn't seem to have very much to do with Meg and Calvin from the "Wrinkle in Time" trilogy. This fanfiction mentions "Serenity", "Simon", and "Kaylee". Perhaps you reposted the wrong chapter to the wrong story or something?
bluemuriel chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hey friend! So, I just read this. Wow! I probably said I haven't read this series in ages, but I totally felt like the original author's world. All the little details I remember, like Bunsen burners, LOL.

Almost my favorite part: "I don't know if I ever told you, but I always felt like tesseracts were rather like going through these beads. They look solid but you can move right through them if you do it right."

Holy cow, that is awesome. I bet it's YOUR description and not in the books? Even if it is, that is amazing.

It was so inspired to have the ladies send them pretty weather at the wedding.

And then, "...so I can unwrap my last and best present of the day?"... He reached up and tugged at one of the pins holding Meg's carefully arranged auburn curls so that a spiral spilled down into her face. "Only if I can unwrap mine," he said."

OMG, that is so sweet and so hot.
unique-name53 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i love meg and calvin!
morgan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is fantastic! I'd love to see more!