Reviews for Christmas Starts Early in the South Pacific
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Good story!
Revelie chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Absolutely LOVED this. You have the characters and their voices down pat. Well done! I didn't have the greatest of days today, but after reading this I went from being sad and sniffly to smiling and laughing out loud! A fantastic pick me up. Thank you for sharing your talent.
MedicOnDuty chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I think you have this up on AO3 as well. Loved it. It's a great story!

Of course, it's also a very sad story if you're familiar with the real Black Sheep, as they lost Pappy on 3 January 1944 over Rabaul (he spent the rest of the war in a POW camp) and then the squadron was broken up on the 8th and everyone reassigned to other squadrons. :(
Morgan5318 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wonderful story. Very heart-warming. It would've been cool to see a newsreel story about the guys making Christmas presents for their families. :D But, I have to say, this was one of the nicest stories I've read in a long time. It really was sweet, and showed the guys in a different light than as hard-core Marine pilots.
mcatB chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I'm giving a "squee!" here too. Glad to see the boys are still around. Nice fic, too. Thanks for posting
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Well that's definitely a more memorable christmas eve than I've ever had. How dissapointed he would be though to find out that 54 years later and there's still no peace on earth, bummer.
khollie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very well done and captures the boys sweet sides. Glad to see this title on the main list and I will be looking for more from you.
tonygirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh . . . my . . .good . . . Lord! A 'Black Sheep' fic! I'm not going to *squee* too much, but this is fantastic! And, you kept it interesting without having Pappy front stage. I've written one, but realized there wasn't a listing for it until now. However, yours is much, much better. Great job!
Kerttu chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww! I loved it although I know nothing of either of the shows. However, to make another stripe on the wall, guess what picture of a pair of aerial vehicles I have on a tee I bought yesterday? It has even sandy beach and palms on it!
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Well written, good inaction,good background, I love it, my dad likes Black Sheep :)