Reviews for A Tale of Roses
NoahIrene chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I LOVE IT!

Please Continue!
Dipi chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
a very touching story. very well written. i wonder would it be similar for all of us ... would we be reminiscing our youthful past like this?
duj chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
He really was that alone - and that self-sacrificing. Her life of mingled disappointments and joys seems very real. Some powerful lines and images here. For me, the one that resonates most strongly is "And there I live now, alone amongst the many other existences that surround me: animals and plants, peaceful creatures that do not accuse, do not command and do not hurt just for the pleasure of it, as humans do. And there ... and there I cultivate roses..."
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this so much, I even recomended it to somebody who never reads HP-FF. Beautiful!
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I LOVE IT!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Thank you for this wonderful gift!

I'm overwhelmed by your kind words, but above all astonished by the beauty of this tale, and by the fact that it holds so many among the things that I love in these kind of stories.

"How does it feel to be missed?" you say, and surely Snape *is* missed and every time someone, like you, here, succeedes in giving him a new life is a joy.

I love the way in which you have written Hermione at the end of her life, and her wish to remember, the way she revisits all her past and youth. The way she appears at the beginning of this story is touching, the feelings that it evokes are splendid.

Time passes, and our memories are what *make* us, and what alows us to go on living, despite the tears that come so often, together with them, into our visions.

The end of this chapter is heartbreaking, the healing scene that you have written powerful and moving, and I'm very happy to know that you'll send the next chapter so soon, because now that Severus knows to have been missed I hope to see him discovering what means to be accepted and loved.

The title of this story promises beauty, and the black roses are a beautiful metaphor wich gives to this fan fiction the flavour of a fairy tale...

Thank you from the heart for your magnificent gift, my friend, I couldn't have thought of a better one to begin greatly this new year :))
HarryGrangerDumbledoreSnapeFan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OMG! I love this story! I almost cried my heart was like pounding! PLEASE UPDATE! this is amazing! can not wait for more!
graynavarre chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was so good. But I want a "happily ever after."
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3