Reviews for Dead and Alive
So Sookie has to find out what she is or she'll die but if she finds out what she is she'll die. Right. So here's yet another story where everyone works against, I mean, "helps" Sookie by keeping secrets from her "for her own good". No thank you.
cela chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Jason is going to be a jerk no matter what.
MiniLover chapter 24 . 3/11/2016
Sookie is certainly an immensely powerful being! How could anyone ever defeat her, with the strength and variety of her powers. Maybe we'll get the answer in the next story. Can't wait! Loved this amazing story!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Very intriguing! I wonder what happened with her lost time? Going back to find out...
WitchMitzi chapter 22 . 5/15/2015
Great story!
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Wow how did I miss this story?
nedbella chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
Just finished and absolutely LOVED it. You capture the essence of the characters and I love your lemons. Such a wonderfully creative story and well fitting for Sookie and Eric. Can't wait to read the follow up stories. Just about to start the sequel and its 3am...I'm hooked it seems. LOL.
Tynee23 chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Totally enjoyed this story. Thanks
Shantigal chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Hahn I was wondering when Sook was actually talking to Bill and Eric using her telepathy, wouldn't other vampires pickup on it. Especially those who would be watching her and if her facial reactions and laughter didn't tip them off?
Toni chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
I love this story I wish Eric and Sookie was this powerful on True Blood but hey beggars can't be choicey I'm just happy to find a good fanfiction completed.
lori p 100 chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
Just read this and really enjoyed your writing ,thank you. I'm away to read the continueing tales.
Honulvr chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
Just want to say congrats! I just found the kindle edition on Amazon, now I need to go buy a kindle. :-)
Honulvr chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
Thank you for sharing. I like how action-packed your stories are. You are an efficient writer that doesn't waste a lot of empty pages of nothing. And, seeing as how my job basically boils down to being an efficiency expert, that is a very high compliment from me. Evolutionary speaking, the Teleost fish is the most efficient animal needing very little food because they require very little energy to live, they are incredibly adapted to their environment. You are like the Teleost fish of fanfiction. I appreciate and enjoy that. (it's okay, I know I'm weird, it's a compliment so just go with it).
Honulvr chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
I was a little bit confused in this chapter when it just seemed to change to a different day in the middle without any space or warning or transition. It was a bit odd. I am enjoying this story though not as much as your other one I just finished.
jwarden chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
I have a Nook. Can I find your book on there? Thanks and I love your stories!