Reviews for Sam and Dean Go to Forks
Lavendar chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
HA, oh man this is hilarious. Much more so now because the first time I read this I didn't know anything about Supernatural OR Twilight. Omg, I love "Remember when you were turning evil?" and Bobby yelling on the phone and the death by fangirls. Siriusly. Write more of this nonsense. Also Castiel should be in this.
mushroomfarm chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ah man little tearies *wipes eyes*

You have hit the nail on the head re twihards.

lol this is great :D
maymacCay chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
good! ah, poor winchesters, i can't believe they don't even know what twilight is. update soon!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
“Do you always have to be so good?” Dean complained. “Remember when you were turning evil? Let’s try that again.” lol i absolutely loved that line! .epic! quick question in this fanfic is everything in twilight real?
sudoku chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
hahaha, death by fangirls.

Actually Dean knows about Twilight, in the episode "Free to be you and me" (something like that), he killed a vampire and said "Eat that twilight!".

I know for the story sake, it's good that they don't know.
Rokhal chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I suspect this is going to rock.

Sam and Dean don't know about Twilight? Hell, shmell, I SO WANT TO BE THEM. So simple. So innocent.

And then there's lines such as "Remember when you were turning evil?" and "Culling house." (Culling. Get it?)

Also loved the homage to zombie movies with the fangirl horde and the jeep rescue by mysterious stranger.

This is so cracked-out, yet so thoughtful and integrated with both canon and our troubled times.
shrimponbarbie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
WOW. That was so fun to read. Hahaha. It's so clever! I can't wait for more. 3
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is totally hilarious!