Reviews for Beast boy's True Love
loucas.leclerc chapter 1 . 1/29
The best of all, I never get tired.
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 1 . 1/1
Lately I've been reading big BBXRae stories but there's nothing like a crisp, old-fashioned, happy one-shot to brighten your day. (Then again the sun's down so I'm not sure how that works...) Anyway, good job. I really enjoyed this. :)
matt chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Great story but I am hoping for a second chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Good very good
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
LOVE IT! I FUCKIN' HATE TERRA! I LOVE BBxRAE! Terra sucks ass! I wish she never ever existed and that BB and Rae were together!
Bookbearer chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ohhh gurl! I loved it! -BronteBook
ALLI CAT chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
THIS WAS SO COOL
Darkflamesandfire chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I love it writing. Ur one of my fav writers and I love all ur stories. I'm sorry to say I only read titans ones but you have the best bb/Rae on the site and I love the little things you put in to enhance the stories like small details usually left out.
bb and rea forever chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
ohhhhhhh very spicy love the storiy
LBjordan1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
awsome story i loved it :)and never really was into terra but raven is perfect for him :)
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hmm, needs to bash Terra harder, but still a good read
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awesome story! I absolutely LOVE IT! I hate Terra. You can be mad all you want, but I just hate her. Beast Boy and Raven go together so much better..

Keep up the awesome work. I wanna hear more from you soon! :D
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
great story! little snippets of fluff is what keeps me going.
mheadley chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
A cute little story. I was waiting for the 'sexual' part. Haha, Good job.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow this is a 1st a non-rated M story line about Raven and Beast boy's love for each other. :D

I must say it was a great story as well showing how much they loved each other.

Please do keep up the good work upon any future ideas like this one for future stories. ;)