Reviews for Ad Infinitum
songstar13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Okay so I favorited this quite a while ago, but I never reviewed and I apologize for that. I just wanted to let you know how amazing this is. It practically brought tears to my eyes. I love the way it's written, like you're taking the audience and weaving us into a collective whole who has watched over the Doctor since the show began. It's really beautiful.
BeastlessBelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Well. If EoT didn't crush my soul into a fine powder, that did. It's so pretty and true and crushing.
GeekyKeen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I've only just managed to stop crying and now you've got me going again! This ficlet conveys very well what all of us are feeling. Bravo :-)
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh...since when does Doctor Who make me cry? Since now. Well, since yesterday actually. But ...beautiful oneshot. You managed to say so much in such a short time. Loved it, as always.
the little harlequin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OMW, that was awesome. I loved the way you made it sound as though it was the fans narrating it and, with that in mind, it made the ending so much more poignant, because although we look forward to the new series with Matt Smith (which looks awesome btw) and all the future episodes of Doctor Who, we will still always long for OUR personal Doctor, the Doctor we first travelled in time with, be it David Tennant or Chris Eccleston or Tom Baker or any one of his other past incarnations.

Anyways enough of my ramblings! This was absolutely brilliant and I am thus adding it to my favourites!
Sesa28 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Fantastic! I love the way you've written this - I love your ending; how it's not about the fact that he's dead and gone but that he's the same but different :) you've definitely captured the emotions that I'm sure everyones feeling after tonight! Awesome job :D