Reviews for Frozen Fox
Mattrimion chapter 18 . 4/10
I have to say that this Fanfic surprised me. I didn't expect it to be this good, and i can't wait for your next chapter.

Hope you update soon!.
Lol that Omake. Is it cuz of Kabuto being a pokemon name
eggers chapter 5 . 3/16
Please update I wanna see how inner sakura escapes from sakura and seduces naruto
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 18 . 3/15
This is very nice and interesting story.I really liked Naruto and Haku pls complete the storyas soon as possible as i can't wait to read more.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 18 . 2/26
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

PS: Please forgive me for my language...THAT STUPID PINK HAIRED WHORE! (haruno)
ERA chapter 8 . 1/2
Should of neutered...
eggers chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Does anyone know were to find a fem kiba x naruto fanfiction
Narukagi chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
'On your knees, I want you to beg for forgiveness' I call Sephiroth XD
firebluebird2006 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
what about the dragon contract?
firebluebird2006 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
that was a horrible omake
blackbankai3 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Great, great ,great story! Update soon,ok!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I fucking hate assholes who think they have a right to change someone else caracters for expample turning his hair black, or blond with red streaks... really?
pathetic can you really call him naruto afer that, that would a big nooo get over the fact that he is BLOND and has a fetish for ORANGE and that he is a KNUKLEHAED as you said in the beginning of you shit story the copywrite of the naruto caracters is not yours.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
good work
narutohinata4life chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT WHY WOULD YOU NOT CONTINUE THE STORY I LOVE THIS STORY FOR THE SAKE OF PPL WHO LIKE THSI PLZ CONTIUNE RIGHTING THIS
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
I hope if Sakura makes her move that the other girls take her down. I like how the Sasuke retreval team was geared to fight the Sound Four, good use of the intelligence gathered from Tayuya.