Reviews for Frozen Fox
Dracoessa chapter 13 . 8/10
Bulldung you one eyed snake licker.
Animelover1818 chapter 18 . 8/6
This is good but tHere was some clashes of stuff that happened hope you update
Animelover1818 chapter 7 . 8/5
Ca you make this omake real if love to read that lol
I swear to fucking god if you end this series...I... I... Who am I kidding.. All I will do is cry like a bitch (;-;) pls no end
Jj chapter 18 . 4/26
NOOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE PLSSS
Stormdragon6783 chapter 18 . 4/21
Wow this is an awesome story hope that Lady Luck comes to my side and you update.
PrincessFang chapter 4 . 3/15
Seriously. Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh. Dud you really have to?
When I saw 'Is this your first time' in the omake and thought Sakura and Kabuto were having some 'personal time', I knew I've been reading way too much smut
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Gabriel of the Archangel's chapter 7 . 1/28
Never. Never again will I read that Omake.
Gabriel of the Archangel's chapter 4 . 1/28
. /devilmaycry/images/5/51/Vergil_(Model)_ /revision/latest?cb20150513013828

This it?
forgottenevil23 chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
yugioh for the win
Wolfone10 chapter 14 . 11/16/2016
Itachi and kisamie going after naruto at this point... IS STUPID and pointless and a PLOT FAILURE in cannon.. It's stated that without the other 8, sealing the nine would only result in the statue going BOOM and everyone getting very DEAD! So why send someone after naruto? That seems INCREDIBLY STUPID if they CAN'T DO anything with him! It tips your hand to THE MOST POWERFUL VILLAGE OF THEM ALL and makes your presence known to the MOST POWERFUL person you gotta get LAST (as in plenty of time to grow). It's the DUMBEST move they could make! Going after Garaa would have been more intelligent! It's NOT dramatic.. It's idiotic..OR mentally retarded take your pick. You wanna know a TRULY crippling strike? A TOTAL WIN?... BLITZ attack.. be UNKNOWN to everyone. Someone, everyone passes over, someone NOBODY remembers.. then when you HIT?.. BE EVERYWHERE at the same time! Hit everyone your gonna hit AT ONCE and by the time everyone gets their senses back?.. YOU WON! Nobody CAN hit back, their defenses are crippled their leadership is in tatters.. and everyone is still reeling. The akutski, in a more REALISTIC world, if they wanted their feeble-minded plan to work, would have done it that way.. Not attacked a SINGLE jinchuriki until they were ready to go against ALL of them at once. They are NOT a threat to the villages.. Until they ARE and then it's too late, you lost! As it is, with this stupid attack, they tip their hand FOR NOTHING!(they could even GAIN NOTHING if it worked... THERE WAS NO "pay-out" here). So it was what? STUPID DRAMATIC effect?.. He's got enemies? UM no shit sherlock, he was just told that!

ALSO the ONLY power the sharringan had over the bijuu was the genjutsu... take that away and yeah it's pretty much USELESS against them! I'd think kyuubi would want to mount itachi's and sasuke's eyes on a wall mount! kinda as a nice TROPHY! (any version of naruto I ever writre/wrote would be MORE THEN HAPPY to help it with said wall mounting!)
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
You know, at SOME point, naruto is going to have to make a CHOICE... He can be a SLAVE to the councils (like most of the shinobi are, for some UNKNOWN reason... They actually have NO POWER) OR he can rise UP and put them in their place.. (which is under his boot)... There really ISN'T any way around it! When bitchy little civilians begin ACTING like they have power, it's because others don't wanna hear them bitch and moan.. well in a ninja village... bitching and moaning will only get you SO FAR and then it will get you assassinated! (for the "greater good" of course). If you become TOO MUCH of a pest, then your CORPSE is more valuable then your life!
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Actually, HANA is the HEIR, I mean her MOM already runs the clan, so yeah women do run clans, also since she is OLDER sibling.. Kiba was NEVER the heir.. in fact in cannon he never claims to be. Also I'm not really sure where fanfics get the idea of him perving on hinata.. consider how he's in a family with two VERY STRONG women... if he started thinking that way, they would have already turned his testicles into something resembling wood glue!