Reviews for Frozen Fox
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 18 . 2/26
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

PS: Please forgive me for my language...THAT STUPID PINK HAIRED WHORE! (haruno)
ERA chapter 8 . 1/2
Should of neutered...
eggers chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Does anyone know were to find a fem kiba x naruto fanfiction
Narukagi chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
'On your knees, I want you to beg for forgiveness' I call Sephiroth XD
firebluebird2006 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
what about the dragon contract?
firebluebird2006 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
that was a horrible omake
blackbankai3 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Great, great ,great story! Update soon,ok!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I fucking hate assholes who think they have a right to change someone else caracters for expample turning his hair black, or blond with red streaks... really?
pathetic can you really call him naruto afer that, that would a big nooo get over the fact that he is BLOND and has a fetish for ORANGE and that he is a KNUKLEHAED as you said in the beginning of you shit story the copywrite of the naruto caracters is not yours.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
good work
narutohinata4life chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT WHY WOULD YOU NOT CONTINUE THE STORY I LOVE THIS STORY FOR THE SAKE OF PPL WHO LIKE THSI PLZ CONTIUNE RIGHTING THIS
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
I hope if Sakura makes her move that the other girls take her down. I like how the Sasuke retreval team was geared to fight the Sound Four, good use of the intelligence gathered from Tayuya.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Great story do far. Hoping for a new chapter soon. And PLEASE don't let sakura kill naruto
Primo4 chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
This is pretty good, but the fluency and continuation are aweful!
PhoenixAnon1 chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
Please tell me sakura and sasuke die at some point soon cause based on these last few chapters(mainly last chapter and early this chapter for sakura) those two (and a certain snake) need an explosive bijuu chakra rasengan through their chests.
On another note great job with the story so far very good with pacing as well I shall be following this
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
You had all of Tayuya's lines for Guren when Guren doesn't have such a filthy mouth (also Tayuya is no longer part of the Sound Four/Five, I can't really bother anything else, beside did Sasuke rape Kiba/Kitana because that is very messed up thought not unexpected?!