Reviews for Thorns Have Roses
TheAnemicWriter21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Nicely done. Though the bet plot was over used the only difference Kakashi already has feelings for Iruka and the bet gave him the needed push to make a move.
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I love this! Poor Iruka and thickheaded Kakashi, but at least Ruka forgave the stubborn jonin. Great job!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
my favorite part of the story was when Genma told kakashi In the beginning "We," and the two jonin behind Genma were terrified and shaking their heads that "we" was actually "I".
nellouette19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Really good! But Iruka should have made him suffer more for the bet... sadic, me?...
jj chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
just imagine if iruka brings naruto when genma has to pay lol he'll never make a bet like that again
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Lovely fic. Kakashi was so sweet and loving. Amazing.
cienne chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Yeaah! Whip it out, Kakashi, you sexy beast! Ah, this was just so beautifully written. Although the plot of betting over someone and then falling in love isn't new, you made this very refreshing. Ah, this'll be in my head for a while. Great job! *crying manly tears of joy*
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great story! D
FairyTails13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
-Snicker- at the end there..the frying pan...I don't know if you have seen the Disney Movie "Tangled", but if you have then you will know why I burst out laughing at the thought of it being used as a weapon.

That aside, that was very well done, not at all cheesy like many of the countless Kakashi/Iruka fics I have been wading through over the last two weeks in search for readable ones.

~FT
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
omg! this is just sooo damn beautiful! I love it! Kakashi and Iruka are just damn adorable together! :)
nuttyfruits chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This story is beautiful. I really loved how you described the Hatake manor. Your story was also very wonderful and touching to me. :) Thanks for writing this wonderful piece. Hope to see more from you soon. :D
PerfectNezumi chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is sweet, and the way you've described the Hatake compound is beautiful. I particularly love this line "Kakashi suddenly had his arms full of excited chuunin." It makes me think of Iruka as a puppy haha
nikka sveinnzett chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Kakashi and Iruka should've thanked Genma for making them together as one.

and i love Kakairu!

they make such a cute couple.
maethebellydancer chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
When Iruka first see's Genma on his way home from the grocery, I said, "oh-oh" so loud my girlfriend came from another room to ask me what was wrong. And you totally milked it! You waited it out to have Genma stick his foot in his mouth. You rock!
Teletha chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
So sexy and cute rolled into one! You have a remarkable way with words. Great premise, lovely narration, and sexy sexy smut. Nice job!