Reviews for Silence, the Sound of Insanity
ForeverYorozuya chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Your stories r amazing on so many levels..including psychological...thank you for this story
Miss T the Bookworm chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Amazing! Truly a work of art! :)
Nessie002 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
wow... just wow
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
wonderful!
Nherizu chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow, it was so beautiful. I read your A/N in your Yullen Week story and was curious as to how you wrote about silence in this story, so I checked it out. And honestly, I love this so much. The atmosphere was wistful, yet there was something that made me hard to stop reading. All in all, it was a really great read. Definitely a fave :3
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Lovely. I have no idea how this slipped through my fingers. The fact that i hadn't read it til now makes me feel a bit agitated, but that's ok. At least i did read it. A beautiful piece of art, silk words swung by the hands of a great Writer.

Looking forward to check the rest of your writings, tomorrow morning as it is already 2 am and I'm getting sleepy.

Have a nice day, and good night
Nano111Desu chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is very good... Don't know what else to write. Sorry...
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ooh split-personality. I liked this one. :)

AUs are always fun to read
honey-nam chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ah,what a coincidence... I'm reading this story just 2 days more into a new year. Happy New Year 2011 dear writer and everyone!
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Gaarin: It was really angsty, like most of your work... I do like it a lot though.

Mizuhara: YAY ANGST!
Fire Storm Weaver chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I think this story is amazing. You have a certain stile that is not like every one else’s and have a way to easily make the atmosphere somber and tormented in a way that is both realistic and touching. You dive right in to the main story and successfully lose all need of introduction but the reader is captivated be the opening and its attention is held until the end. I like how you use the silence at both ends. Maybe I’m over thinking it but I think it helps show the similarities that they share.

You mange to keep them in their original characters very well. Kandas silent companionship is very good and (and this I find important) you mange to successfully paint Allen’s mask as well as showing his real character and, of course, his other side. This is what often is unsuccessful, either making Allen too naïve or forgetting either the mask or Allen’s true feelings. So I praise you there. Same goes with how you make the change in character so clear but not going overboard in the whole evil thing. Allen’s interaction with Bak do a very good job for this and you can make conversations flow well while in the story they are stiff and forced especially since their often one-sided.

But I must say that your sentence order is a bit strange at times in a way that makes me unsure what ecstasy you ate saying. It’s not often but is happens and things like that can really brake an atmosphere. A side note is when Allen is handed is tea cup he has no problem handling it despite his injuries and the story has stained he’d have problem with his hands. Or is it only his left hand because I wasn’t sure? It’s a minor detail but I wanted to point it out.

I was expecting an unhappy ending so I was pleasantly surprised.

“Is it peculiar to fear yourself? “Somehow I really love this question and it’s a good question. Not that I’m all that familiar with philosophy.

The Morton Andersen reference made me laugh.

But allover I really like this story a lot, so thank you for sharing it.
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
hoo..seems that our cute Allen has revealed his darker side i but glad that Kanda could handled him with his "kanda-ish" way, not soo sugary sweet that it seems false,but still care deeply. and i luv the ending, that was so sweet :D

please write more Yullen ne, i'm getting addicted with ur Yullen fics ,u know? XD
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
just two words :

wonderful.

magical.
ashley12chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I loved it!Perfect!*-*
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Perfect. You have to be one of my all time favorite FanFiction authors. I adore Allen and Kanda and I love how you can fit their personalities together so well.