Reviews for Coming to Rest
Aziza chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
... this is my fourth time trying to comment. I was trying to copy what I had written in case it didn't go through, but then it just SENT without me even hitting the submit button? I literally wrote paragraphs exhausting your writing the first time, but I'm too frustrated to write it all over for a third time now. To sum up what I said the other times: oh my god, I loved this so much, thank you for writing this, it really was very excellent, I just read the original manga and I was totally enraptured by it, I just HAD a to know Kain's backstory so when I came across a link to this fic in the comments I was delighted, this really ties everything together so well (incooperating original and canonical material very well), and the person who linked to this fic even thought that you might be the writer of the manga which is very high praise. So now, for the fourth time, I wish the best for you and your writing endeavors in the future. May you always be filled with inspiration ()
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Okay so I wrote this whole long ass comment exhaulting your writing but then it got deleted and I'm too frustrated to rewrite it in detail, so just gonna summarize it with: oh my god, I loved this so much, thank you for writing this, I recently read the original manga and immediately HAD to know Kain's backstory so I was delighted when I came across a link to this in the comments, it was well written and very sexy, and the person who linked this fic even thought this might be written by the author of the manga which is a very high compliment. Anyways, I hope this one goes through. If you read this, I hope you know I wish good luck and lots of inspiration for you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I recently read the original manga and was immediately hooked, so obviously I NEEDED to know Kain's backstory. I was looking in the comments when I came across this link, and boy am I glad this was written! This was so great, and it fit with the canonical events perfectly. The person who linked to this even thought that the original author might have written this; that's a pretty big compliment ()
nonavailable chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I just adore your writing, it's simply sublime! When I first discovered that you had written a piece based off Sex Therapist, I was thrilled. Kodaka Kazuma is one of my all-time favorite Mangakas'. It's a rarity to find fan-fiction based on her lesser-known work, so this was indeed a wonderful treat! Your writing is so captivating that I find myself hanging on each word! The pacing and plot were perfectly in sync and the sex scenes were hot and well-written too. Also, I felt you did a marvelous job with the insight behind Kain's back-story and how he fell into his new-found profession - my heart went out to him. And I loved, loved, loved how you delved into his relationship with Tsuzuki! I've always shipped him with Kain, so I appreciate how you managed to give their relationship some closure, although... I would love read more of them! Anyway, I cannot praise this story enough! I truly hope you'll write more of this someday.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh. Thank you.
OH GOD. This is perfect. It fills the gaps we missed from the manga, and it's beautiful and sweet and Tsuzuki really is the perfect, down-to-earth, matter-of-fact man for Kain.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Sexy and cute
Fahren chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was great! I always wanted to know Kain's backstory and you did a wonderful job!
Lyralu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
OOOH I love this! I've been trying to find somthing like this for ages! The Sex Therapist isn't as popular as you'd think!

you are ONE AMAZING WRITER!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This got me teary eyed. You are awesome! Really, I love your stories!
Atenea Cortis chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I'm soo happy I found a ff about Kain and Tzusuki (I didn't quite expect to find something half this good when I started googleing their names).
seximonki chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great fanfic lemon for one of my fav yaoi's
ladywolfinmt chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I really liked this story, it was truely a good side story to the original manga. Thank you very much for writing this and I look forward to reading more of the 162 stories you have written so far.