Reviews for Another Side, Another Story
Jak Spratt chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Awww... Namine's so cute... i like the way you develop her character as well as Roxas, every once in a while i keep checking to see if you ever continue with your story, as well as Hard to Get, please, please continue this beatiful story i'm sure theres a lot of people besides me that is doing just the same thing and we'll really appreciate if you do.
Axel Girl chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
A-W-E-S-O-M-E got it memorized?
TA-twinArmageddons chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Love the chappie and the song.
Sakura Scout chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
I'm really like this story so far.

Bringing in Roxas' diary makes me seriously believe that Xemnas or Saix did read it and later erased all the parts about Namine.

I can't wait to read more.
Azusa-Angel chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
Ooh! Please update real soon! I love your version of the time of Roxas and Namine. It really made me angry when they barely includen Namine in the DS video game.
harmless-mostly chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
just wanna point out that 'Namine' means 'the sound of waves' fully in Japanese (i dunno if the kana will show up but it's this: 波音).

It matches with Xion, which means 'the sound of the tide' (the 'on' is written with the same Japanese symbol as 'ne', 'Shion': 潮音)

The 'ne' part meaning birth in French is just a coincidence.

Other than that, I very much love your idea to rewrite Days :3 hell knows it needs it.
TaylorrStrife chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
I'm extremley sorry on how late this review is -_- I was putting off reading this for to long and then I forgot about it. But I remembered! I really liked this chapter it was super duper cute.

Anyways update soon! Can't wait to see what happens!

-Taylor(:
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Nice chapter! Your characterization of everyone is perfect, from Namine's shyness, to Larxene's bluntness. I like how you write both Roxas and Namine being confused about their situations, and how you make Roxas actually talk (because if you take 358/2 days as a guide, Namine would practically monologue :P).

And the way you connect Roxas' diary with the events in the story is really accurate. That last line definitely sounds like something Roxas would say.

Great work, as always. Hope you update soon :)
danastarry chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Poor namine. I really feel for her xD. But atleast she has roxas, sort of. Since they barely know each other and have very different lives. They're adorable though; he's confused with his new life and she's confused by her 'powers'. It seems I post this on all my reviews now, but, take your time with the next update-quality is what counts! :D
Lilaclia chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Yeah, I just keep reviewing late, don't I? Sorry about that. But, about this chapter I really like the way you write Namine's POV. Her thoughts and actions are both timid, yet also have some strength behind them. I like how blunt Larxene is, I could picture her saying everything exactly like you wrote it. Great chapter, as always.
KurukiXV chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
Awesome! I really like that Namine and Roxas are talking now, that way they both have someone they can share their thoughts with. They definitely have a lot in common and I'm looking forward to seeing that brought out in this fic. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Sovereign Beta chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
d'awwww...

romance in the CTNW...

a lot earlier than it was supposed to happen, too (yippee!)-i think. i forgot the plot of CoM and 358/2 Days...
Sunshinesque chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
*Squeal* loved ittt! they're both so shy around each other, ah-dor-ah-ble.

I'm so glad you uploaded this chaper, i was really looking forward to it :)
Castlenikki chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
I love this story so far! i loved this chapter I think its so cute :) I can't wait to read the next chapter! plz update soon :)
KungFuHime2009 chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
This chapter is really cute. I like hw the journal is evolving ffrom the game version to the one for the stry. Your story and the actual game seem to meld together really well with out a defined transition point. You've made it your own which is great.