Reviews for His Beautiful Mind
Francess chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
RE: ssj awesome..

Please ensure that you check the date as Bulma's "sister" from an alternate universe/manga is from 2013. The year my story was published was 2010 - Bulma's "sister" wasn't in existence.

ssj awesome chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Um I was reading chapter two and I don't want to be 'that guy' and not to sound mean because I just want to inform you, that bulma has an older sister named tights. Sorry if I sounded mean. But your story is great thanks for posting this great story. Oh and um happy late Christmas!
Crash22244 chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
very interesting story. You capture Vegeta's personality perfectly.
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Is this the end?
Ermilus chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Damn its beautiful! I don't have words for this story! The way u portrait his life is amazing. Please update
Morisako83 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
You have to write more . Love how you find out bout vegeta past .
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was soooo good pls continue ... These stories make me smile to think you guys are so talented on here pls keep up the work your doing the universe a service in a strange way! I was hooked to this one of my favs
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
good work! update soon please!

HawkAngel
SUPER SAYIAN chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Lol if the scouter held everything from when vegeta was 5 to 29 then bulma would have to watch for 24years nonstop!

Luv your story plz update!
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
this is be back soon;)
chibiqueen10 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! Don't keep us waiting too long please, I'm loving every word of this story
Jaya chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
More please :P
Ali chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This is really good. I mean really really really good. Update soon
preciousjade76 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter! Btw, why did u delete ur other fic? I was hoping that u would continue that one too.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2013