Reviews for I May be Crazy
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
hihihi Tami as a fussy housewife was funny, but I did adored the sweetness and all casual aura of this fic!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Yami is such a fussy housewife it isn't even funny. Seriously. T.T You just don't see it in canon because he's hogging Yugi's head all the time.

brittney
Chicary chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Well this certainly perked my interest in darkshipping. It's so freaking cute! I don't think it's OOC actually, this is probably how it'd go down if these two were together.
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
YOU SHOULDN'T BE SORRY FOR MAKING YAMI A FUSSY HOUSEWIFE. THAT WAS CUTE, YA HEAR ME? CUTE! D

YES, i'M ANGRY, BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH CUTE. D IT'S FRIGGIN' MAKING ME WANT TO SQUEAL BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE SOMEONE'S SLEEPING. D YES, IT'S THAT WONDERFUL. XD

Sorry for the Capslock... It's just... *squeals* YAMI SO CUTE DARN IT asdasdhasgdfhagvsdfhg.

:D
azab chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i loved it and i hope you update son
freak a geek chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
xD Oh my dear goodness, this was amazing. I was in a pretty glum mood and it made me smile like...the entire way through. I'd never been really BIG on the pairing I guess, but it was very sweet. I especially love Bakura's teasing (and the freaking maniac himself) 83
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I loved it. I think that worry and love would make anyone a fussy housewife.
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Haha, I also have a guilty pleasure for Darkshipping. It's just so insane and impossible, and that's what makes it awesome.

Darkie