Reviews for Dear Isabella
Farewellrealism chapter 12 . 2/4
Read all in one night. Plenty of comments saying this but I cried numerous time.
kellneriner chapter 12 . 2/1
Reread this for the 1000th time. Still cried you guys are that good.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2018
tragic and inevitable. hopefully edward got to live his life and fulfilled his every want, love, marriage, children, retirement, happiness and overall feeling complete.
hopelessly smitten chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
I don't know if you still read these reviews. I read this story the first time as you posted it. It makes me cry every time. It's so heartbreakingly beautiful. I've come back several times through the years and have re-read this story and every time makes me cry just like the first time. Please don't ever take it down. You have an amazing talent.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Is she dead?
Mr G and Me chapter 12 . 1/21/2017
I thought I had no words, but I really do. This was beautifully, soul destroying, fucking defcon 5 in angst, haunting.
Ugh...
Twilight Musings chapter 12 . 1/15/2017
Wow. Just found this on TLS. What a gem. Cried through the last 3 chapters. So, so good. Thanks for sharing your words.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Saw this on TLS read again. I missed it the first time.
luvyateamedward chapter 12 . 1/9/2017
Wow! Such great writing! I cried there at the end. So sad. Thanks for sharing your story and characters! I found this on the lemonade stand. :)
Maria chapter 12 . 1/7/2017
This is a gorgeous story - darkly humourous. And it just feels true. Thank you.
allymcnally chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
Bella is dead in this story, right? Or dies and apparently I missed that part where that happened?
ellekat08 chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
I'm a masochist I keep reading and reading because it's just so beautiful but I keep crying and crying, I just wish you would've written more at the end when they finally found each other again.
ellekat08 chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
I don't know if you still read reviews but I'm reading in 2016 for the first time and what a beautiful painful story laughing at times but mostly crying so thank you even if it's years later.
ellekat08 chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
Reading and crying in a parking lot like a crazy person but is just so beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
God, you guys with the angst.