Reviews for Dear Isabella
i heart clash chapter 12 . 12/22/2021
Omggggggggg slay me with this story! So heart crushing and gut wrenching and hurt so bad but also good. Adored this! Thank you for the lovely lovely read 3
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
So is as sad as it seems.
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
Is Bella gone or is she GONE? I need happy and Edward seems like a likeable and smart guy but they are/were total opposites.
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
I am intrigued with where this is going. Why is he sad, or mad? Bella no sheets on the bed. I've never heard such a thing:). She left, why, what relationship did they have, is she alive, so many questions.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2021
At first I thought Bella has turned into a vampire and was stalking Edward. When it was revealed that she was a ghost indeed, I knew it was going to get even sadder but I just couldn’t put it down. It was beautiful.
dadedidodu chapter 12 . 8/29/2021
God. This was the most heart wrenching thing I have ever read. So many tears and snot almost every chapter. But thank you for writing it. It’s beautiful.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2021
This story is heartbreakingly beautiful. Wow, I am in awe of how well this is written. I was hooked from the very first line. I cried several times, and I wasn't able to put the story away before I finished all 12 chapters in one night. I had stumbled upon this story before, but it didn't fail to impress me a second time around (and im sure it will be the same for the third and fourth). Thank you for this story.
Jenycullen chapter 12 . 5/19/2021
Well that was the saddest thing I’ve ever read...
sosueme chapter 12 . 12/21/2020
This was so well done. Their overwhelming love for each other is piercing. Even when Bella worried she didn't love him enough. Loved these very opposite characters together. Loved Emmett and poor Alice. All of it ... so good.
IsabelaGomez chapter 12 . 12/1/2020
I'm a big cryer in regards to fan fics, but I don't think I have ever cried so hard over one like I have this one.
Sassyvampmama chapter 12 . 11/5/2020
Thanks for sharing this one with us.
frostedglaze chapter 12 . 5/25/2020
Okay, this just had me balling my eyes out. Damn you for making me waste precious tissues! Thank you for not telling us if Edward ever had kids or got married. That would have just pissed me off, even though that sounds terrible ( I guess your story with the lying lesbians is still annoying me).

Alice and Emmett's situation made me sad as well. We know Emmett will get his Rosalie, but I hope Alice eventually met Jasper and found some happiness.
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 5/25/2020
Wow, so Emmett is right, Bella has doubts.
frostedglaze chapter 6 . 5/25/2020
So Edward knows Bella is still hanging around somehow.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 4/12/2020