Reviews for Dear Isabella
Zhee chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
A heartbreaking ending... but this is what I would like my love to do. Thank you for a different but still, beautiful story.
XiaoFeng91 chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
I loved this, sadness and all!
LolaluvsEdward chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
This story has me sobbing so much (and it does not help that I am sick too). I love it and hate it for making me so sad. The best things I've read in a long time.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2014

uh that line about her being his baby, his life made my nose sting & my eyes burn. ugh.
iambeagle chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I love the way they met. I never meet cute
Edwards in liquor stores but whatevvv. and ugh, his letters to her SLAY ME DEAD.
iambeagle chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
okayyyyyy I read all the chapters at work, on my phone (big mistake because hello cry face) so forgive me for not reviewing more but DUUUUDE. I loved this. I did. NGL there were parts where I was so on Bella's side, wanting to be selfish with her. But in the end, it worked out the way it was supposed to. Thank y'all so much for writing thiiiiis.
iambeagle chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
I know they should let each other go, BUT THAT THOUGHT IS KILLING ME RIGHT NOW.
iambeagle chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
godddddd. their fight killed me. I just love the way he loves her. but don't throw her away, ahhhhhh
iambeagle chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I love the way they met. why do I only see bums at the liquor store? ugh.
iambeagle chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
so fucking depressing. but am I stopping? no fucking way.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
y'all are going to kill me with this. I just know it.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Wow. I'm not sure what to say. I almost stopped reading this because I knew this wasn't some back from the dead and everything's gonna be okay story. But everything did turn out okay. I kind of see myself in this Bella. And that scares me, but this ending gave me some comfort. Thank you so much for writing.
Deebelle1 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Oh hurts. It hurts so good. Thank you for writing such a dramatic and angsty story for me to sink my tears into.

xx Dee
RPattzOwnsMe chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
This was such a beautiful story- i loved every second of it. Made me cry like a baby, but so touching. Thanks so much for sharing with us
Daphodill chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Damn. That was friggin amazing. Really great, deep, funny, heartbreaking. A practically perfect story.

Thank you for sharing.