Reviews for Dear Isabella
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
omg HE HAS TO WRITE HER. HE HAS TO. HE CAN'T STOP DON'T LET HIM STOP.

uh that line about her being his baby, his life made my nose sting & my eyes burn. ugh.
iambeagle chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I love the way they met. I never meet cute
Edwards in liquor stores but whatevvv. and ugh, his letters to her SLAY ME DEAD.
iambeagle chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
okayyyyyy I read all the chapters at work, on my phone (big mistake because hello cry face) so forgive me for not reviewing more but DUUUUDE. I loved this. I did. NGL there were parts where I was so on Bella's side, wanting to be selfish with her. But in the end, it worked out the way it was supposed to. Thank y'all so much for writing thiiiiis.
iambeagle chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
I know they should let each other go, BUT THAT THOUGHT IS KILLING ME RIGHT NOW.
iambeagle chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
godddddd. their fight killed me. I just love the way he loves her. but don't throw her away, ahhhhhh
iambeagle chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I love the way they met. why do I only see bums at the liquor store? ugh.
iambeagle chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
so fucking depressing. but am I stopping? no fucking way.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
y'all are going to kill me with this. I just know it.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Wow. I'm not sure what to say. I almost stopped reading this because I knew this wasn't some back from the dead and everything's gonna be okay story. But everything did turn out okay. I kind of see myself in this Bella. And that scares me, but this ending gave me some comfort. Thank you so much for writing.
Deebelle1 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Oh God...it hurts. It hurts so good. Thank you for writing such a dramatic and angsty story for me to sink my tears into.

xx Dee
RPattzOwnsMe chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
This was such a beautiful story- i loved every second of it. Made me cry like a baby, but so touching. Thanks so much for sharing with us
Daphodill chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Damn. That was friggin amazing. Really great, deep, funny, heartbreaking. A practically perfect story.

Thank you for sharing.
pinktomate chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
I've read this story several times...and like wine, it just gets better. Thank you for such a touching story!

...and yes, I ended up a sobbing mess..again.
AliBelly chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
OMG! This fucking story! I feel so freaking emotional right now! I have been crying for the since chapter 5 and I can't stop! This is probably the best fic I have ever ever read! I can't get over this fic!
closetFfnjunkie chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
497 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »