Reviews for Dear Isabella
ficfangirl chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
That one made me cry. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2016
Amazing. I cried like a baby.
emmzac chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing :-)
2old4fanfic chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
this was a good one, even if it made me cry!
2old4fanfic chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
so glad this is complete so I'm only a click away from the answer
2old4fanfic chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
loving ghostly Emmett and the non-compliant medium
2old4fanfic chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
was wondering when the psychic would reappear. I was also wondering why over 900 people have Favorited this story, yet it has only 504 reviews. Is it so hard to click and leave a smiley face or something?
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
well that cleared that up...
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
weird and angsty, so this story is wengsty?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
It was truly heartbreaking. Just the type of story I really love to read, with angst mixed into a sweet, sweet plot. It's a beautiful read, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it!
WordyDuchess chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Don't know if you still check into Ffn acct, but just wanted to let you know how much I cried reading your story, but it was absolutely worth all the tears. Thank you for writing this.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
I'm crying so much right now... I had to stop reading after few lines in every chapter becuz I was crying .. its such a sad story but an amazing one. Wish you had written more maybe about them together in haven ...you're an amazing writer thanks! :)
niftyness19 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
I know you posted this all five years ago, but I just discovered it today by reading another story and someone had recommended this fic. I read it all the way through and I wanted to tell you that I found it incredibly touching and that I cried most of the way through. You really tugged at the heart strings here. This was very sad and beautiful. Thank you for writing.
OVER-bridges chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
Trying to make a quick exit before the tears can kick in. Really enjoyed this, it's really gut-pounding and lovely.
Addicted Necker chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Amazing. I loved it, and not only that, it helped me personally let go. Thank you.
526 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »