Reviews for Dear Isabella
niftyness19 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
I know you posted this all five years ago, but I just discovered it today by reading another story and someone had recommended this fic. I read it all the way through and I wanted to tell you that I found it incredibly touching and that I cried most of the way through. You really tugged at the heart strings here. This was very sad and beautiful. Thank you for writing.
OVER-bridges chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
Trying to make a quick exit before the tears can kick in. Really enjoyed this, it's really gut-pounding and lovely.
Addicted Necker chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Amazing. I loved it, and not only that, it helped me personally let go. Thank you.
TinaF chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Wonderful story!
NPakus chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
So sad
NPakus chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Glad I can just click ahead...
NPakus chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
There is so much emotion woven into this ...past and present.
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Balling my eyes out, since since chapter 3. And, it just escalated. Horrible lovely story - great writing. Thank you.
Shanneebear chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
So beautiful! Loved everything about your story.
alemorganx chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
I always read the reviews to check if the story is good or if it is completed
In this case, i knew i was going 2 end up crying and still...one of the best fics ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
I'm still sobbing right now; but thank you for writing such beautiful story. I love it so much. Thanks :)
SpunksBecky chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I read this a few years ago and fell absolutely in love with it. I've been looking for it ever since, for maybe three years or so, and just had a chance encounter with it tonight. I just reread it and, needless to say, fell in love all over again. It's trying to find a story that illicits so much emotion. This is my favorite fanfiction of all time and I can't thank you enough for writing this. I'm so happy to finally rediscover it. Thank you.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in FicStock Friday; a fandom celebration, at the FicSisters.
Zhee chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
A heartbreaking ending... but this is what I would like my love to do. Thank you for a different but still, beautiful story.
514 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »