Reviews for Dear Isabella
planetblue chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Thanks for the heads up! I am one of those that reads only completed fics, so i'm anxiously awaiting the final posting of this one!
Iceblondie chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I was almost going to say that I felt Bella being passed away and I'm confused by her sending Esme a charcole picture. m was it a flash back from prior. This hurt they both have is breaking my heart.

At the point in your story about Bellas cooking skills for her first meet and greet with his parents, damn I felt so bad for her as well as Edward. We know she is different but that is what makes Bella her in this story.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I like the story, but it's very confusing..is she dead? a vampire? what?
Edlovesme chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I don't care how much angst in in the story I love it. I like the way it is written out, with the flashbacks and remembering I haven's read anything like it. I can't wait for the next update.
jennayg123 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Such a sad chapter! Can't wait for more!
cshorte chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Great chapter!
ezzie111 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
This is sort of cheating because I've read further ahead at A Different Forest, but for some reason I'm more inclined to review here... I'm still finding my way around over there.

Anyway, as you note, this story seriously brings the angst. It makes me cry, possibly more than any other fic I've read. It's so sad, it just keeps getting sadder, and I can't even say it's a "for the best" kind of sad. But I'm in it for the long haul, which I attribute to two things: 1) it is, like all jandco/wtvoc collabs, brilliantly written. For better or worse, it moves me and that's why I read anything. And b) Emmett is kind of completely awesome. So, angst away. I wouldn't be totally disappointed if there were some sort of miraculous silver lining at the end, but if that's not in the cards I'll put my big girl panties on and completely understand and love it anyway. Thanks!
YazPistachio19 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I am loving the angst. And I would sincerely love to read this on A Different Forest but unfortunately, I am not able to log in. I had registered a while back, before the site was even operational, and had visited a few times once ya'll went online. Now when I try to log on, it tells me that my username/password is wrong and I can't even get anywhere on the site to find out what it is or to change it. No matter where I try to go, it just keeps asking me to log on. Very frustrating...
BellaLandaeta chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I love the angst.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I live the story and all it's angst! And I will definitlry continue reading it.
Nicoconsd chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Despite the fact that at this point I am almost positive Bella is dead (if she is and I missed you sayin that in the story just chalk that up to me being a complete ditz) I am still really enjoying this. I would love to continue reading on your website since I do enjoy it, however my computer doesn't and the pages take forever to load. I don't blame your site but my old mac that is more like the engine that could these days...

I am very intrigued with Emmett all of a sudden showing up and am looking forward to more. I loved Bella's choice of dinner, marsh mellows and gum drops sound yummy! )
banshee69 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
The angst is what is addicting about this story.

It seems like B/E relationship was a train wreck waiting to happen. I felt sorry for her at the dinner. Poor Bella.
patch138 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
the angst is tough, but its making the story...keep it comin!

~Tiffany
Angelesfog chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I don't care what anyone else thinks...I LOVE this story! It's good and interesting. I can't get onto the "different Forest" website, my password doesn't work and I can't figure out how to contact anyone. sigh... Anyway, keep going here, I love it!
Lillybellis chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I don't have anything witty or deep to say here (not that I have before now), but I absolutely love the way the meeting of the parents progressed. You did a good job of painting Edward as the asshole, even though, I'm sure if they were in any other setting, the tables would've been turned.

I love this story. Thank you for writing it (and to McSmirkle for making you).

P.S. - Dear WTVOC,

People who drink red are evil, nasty, mean people who have horrible taste in fictional football players and write sad stories.

Bo, red drinking slores.

And by bo I mean yay. But I still don't like you.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »