Reviews for Dear Isabella
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
OMG that was the saddest thing I have ever read. There is just something horrible about a life taken too soon and to have a view into someone's psyche right after they have been through a loss like that is so fucking painful. One of your best stories ever.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Dear Isabella has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
alli62 chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
They both ended up being so brave. In totally different but the same ways. My heart actually hurts. You know when that happens? A beautiful and touching story.

Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
This was the most touching story I've read on FF for a long time, if not the best one. You have a gift with words and I wish you good luck for it. This was beautiful. Looking forward to more of your writings.

-Sonia
Nrbl1 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Beautiful xo
BlueIsSoul chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
I know you really want to promote ADF and while I am registered I don't find the site very user friendly. Sometimes i find it a bit much of a hassle to log on, adjust the pages, squint a the screen etc.

Back to this fic, i loved it and cant believe i've missed it!

"I need him to go to all the places we said we would. I need him to laugh with his whole body, like he used to. I need him to go to ball games and eat burned pizza and drink Bombay and sleep through the night and put that brilliant mind to good work— and so I'm letting him go.

Because what's between us is so strong. So strong I still have it in me, even though I don't even have a body. So strong that even though he can't see me or hear me, he still knows my thoughts.

So strong that it can't possibly ever really be over."

That is true faith.

The last few pages were written so beautifully... I loved that Edward let go of his plan and finally lived his life. It might not have been the life he planned for them, but it would have been the one that Bella wanted for him.
I thought you were going to do a 'Ghost' on us and get alice to comunicate with Edward. I loved that she just confirmed what he thought all along.

I do wonder though about Edwards life, how long he lived for, how happy he truly was.

One thing i noticed and wantd to ask: why did Edward always sign his name differently? Sometimes as Edward other times as EA masen? Was there a reason behind this? Something I missed?

Oh and thank you for writing.
BlueIsSoul chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I was going to wait until the end to review but this:

I stare at Edward, and I can almost feel him under my fingertips again.

I can almost taste his lips and his skin and I can almost feel him on top of me and I can't wait to laugh with him again and fight with him again…

But I know I have to wait.

Oh god, so sad. I want them to be together even though the right thing to do would be to let him live. Thats hell of a lot of faith Emmett has... im so conflicted right now. Well done both of you.
DMBSJB18 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Hauntingly beautiful and sad. Thank you.
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
OMG, I love you guys and this story but I've reached my hard limit (crying) and I can't do this. Right now. Because I have to be somewhere and act like a human in like 45 minutes. Like, talk to people and stuff and if I keep reading, I just know I won't be able to, Lololol.
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
LivieLiv sent me and so far it's super sweet andcute!
madamebisou chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Every time I read no matter hiw many times I already done it I cry, such beautiful raw writing.

Thank You!
kellneriner chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Goodness this story just about tore my heart apart. And this is like the 3rd time I've read it. AND I even copy-pasted it into Word format. That's how much I love it. You're one of the best writers out there. *thumbs up*
mann2012 chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Loved this story. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. This was rec'd on a blog as being the best angst fanfic so I had to read it. I was totally shocked, in most part because of your writing talent and also just because I just knew that Bella and Edward world get back together. So yeah, didn't see it coming... Thanks again for this beautiful story and now I am off to read the rest of your and jandco's stories...
maryannabella chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
I was rec'd this story this morning and it was in a word, amazing. Thank you for this gift, as that to me is what it truly was.
mdsngrc chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
I don't think the cries could get any uglier right now. That was so good. This isn't gonna be a good or long review because I am quite literally having a hard time seeing what I type. Beautiful, painful, heartbreaking...so many things, but it was absolutely so worth the read. :)
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »