Reviews for Dear Isabella
Wonderful story!
NPakus chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
So sad
NPakus chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Glad I can just click ahead...
NPakus chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
There is so much emotion woven into this ...past and present.
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Balling my eyes out, since since chapter 3. And, it just escalated. Horrible lovely story - great writing. Thank you.
Shanneebear chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
So beautiful! Loved everything about your story.
alemorganx chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
I always read the reviews to check if the story is good or if it is completed
In this case, i knew i was going 2 end up crying and still...one of the best fics ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
I'm still sobbing right now; but thank you for writing such beautiful story. I love it so much. Thanks :)
SpunksBecky chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I read this a few years ago and fell absolutely in love with it. I've been looking for it ever since, for maybe three years or so, and just had a chance encounter with it tonight. I just reread it and, needless to say, fell in love all over again. It's trying to find a story that illicits so much emotion. This is my favorite fanfiction of all time and I can't thank you enough for writing this. I'm so happy to finally rediscover it. Thank you.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in FicStock Friday; a fandom celebration, at the FicSisters.
Zhee chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
A heartbreaking ending... but this is what I would like my love to do. Thank you for a different but still, beautiful story.
XiaoFeng91 chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
I loved this, sadness and all!
LolaluvsEdward chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
This story has me sobbing so much (and it does not help that I am sick too). I love it and hate it for making me so sad. The best things I've read in a long time.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
omg HE HAS TO WRITE HER. HE HAS TO. HE CAN'T STOP DON'T LET HIM STOP.

uh that line about her being his baby, his life made my nose sting & my eyes burn. ugh.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »