Reviews for Dear Isabella
AliBelly chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
OMG! This fucking story! I feel so freaking emotional right now! I have been crying for the since chapter 5 and I can't stop! This is probably the best fic I have ever ever read! I can't get over this fic!
closetFfnjunkie chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
wasikowskas chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I have to review the previous chapter because apparently we can't review the same one twice and I forgot to say something on ch. 12.
Anyway this story was beautiful. It's easily one of my favorites.
(You're very talented)
wasikowskas chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
I sobbed at least twice every chapter.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
LOVED THIS STORY! AMAZING!
OhGeeFantasy chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
awe! I love Edward...he is so heartbroken and wants to be with his Bella.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
heartbreaking! love this story!
OhGeeFantasy chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Oh wow...love this story. I usually don't like to read angst but I can't stop with this one.
justwanttoread chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Absolutely loved this! Thank you so much!
xxislandsxx chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I'm sobbing over here. This is the worst :(
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Wow! I'm crying right now. I am completely moved by your story. Um actually speechless & that never happens.
palasluna chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
What! Dude i need a closure!
rmcrms5 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Read this through tonight on a recommendation from a friend. Now I won't be able to sleep because this is the most frustrating, sad, nerve-wracking, heartbreaking story I've read in a while.

All of that was a compliment by the way.
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Holy mother of god! I literally feel like I'm dying, this is the most angsty thing I've ever read! You do angst very well and I love your style of writing. You guys are just awesome :) I'm off to go find a bucket to bail out all of these tears, I'm a hot mess lol.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
OMG that was the saddest thing I have ever read. There is just something horrible about a life taken too soon and to have a view into someone's psyche right after they have been through a loss like that is so fucking painful. One of your best stories ever.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »