Reviews for Dear Isabella
romanysue chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Beautiful chapter, really well written. X
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Ohmygod. She's dead, isn't she?

That is so not a rhetorical question, and you definitely should answer it. ;]
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Interesting!
cshorte chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Bella is a ghost? Great chapter!
alicewhite3 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
i love this story already.

it's reminding me of strange days, which makes me really happy.

and i've tried logging in to a different forest, but i have no idea what's wrong. it keeps telling me i have the wrong password without letting me change it. but i've tried every password i've ever used! i feel so left out :(
WhosThat chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I think for me you don't update nearly enough for me to warrant an author alert. Will be deleting yours from my library.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
OMG! I think Bella is dead and is a ghost! Ok I have to run and read chapter 3. Also, a sniffle warning or at least a frog in the throat may have been necessary, If I was the only one in need of such a warning I guess I am just a wuss, review ya later!
MissRe chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Well, I still can't quite figure it out. Leaning towards ghost as the references to her being unable to touch him and her leaving, but it is also midnight. LOL Excellent chapter - I loved their first meeting. Awesome work!
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Okay so I now realize I don't have a stone cold heart. I just read chapter 3 at A Different Forest and bawled my eyes out. The sad music I'm playing probably helped. You two are trying to break some hearts here, huh?
shaz308 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Interesting story so far, look forward to your next update.,
modelcitizen10 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
She's dead isn't she?
sillystill chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I think I have this story all figured out. It's great two great authors writing one great story. I'm very excited.
angeljax chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one, this story is definatley getting me thinking and keeping me on my toes already hehe
saranic chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
There is nothin better than a Jandco/WTVOC story. The journeys you take the reader on are always so well thought out and just damn good.

I know this story is gonna tear me up. It already has.

So much anger from Edward, but it just shows how much he cares.

I love the story of how they metsuch opposite sides of the spectrum.

Thank you.
patch138 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
aw, i feel so bad for both of them...adn we're ony on the second chapter!

Tiffany