Reviews for Dear Isabella
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
So she was with him and now she cant be with him? "Quite literally" Hmm, well I will read more.

ps, I need to reset my password on A Different Forest but cant figure out how, please help a girl out.
cshorte chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Great chapter!
Minnakoda chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
oh snap i hope she's not dead or something? is she a ghost?

this story is all sorts of confusing
patch138 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
aww...i feel really bad for him now...but i love Bellas outlook on the day she realized she was in love with him...

romanysue chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Beautiful chapter, really well written. X
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Ohmygod. She's dead, isn't she?

That is so not a rhetorical question, and you definitely should answer it. ;]
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
cshorte chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Bella is a ghost? Great chapter!
alicewhite3 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
i love this story already.

it's reminding me of strange days, which makes me really happy.

and i've tried logging in to a different forest, but i have no idea what's wrong. it keeps telling me i have the wrong password without letting me change it. but i've tried every password i've ever used! i feel so left out :(
WhosThat chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I think for me you don't update nearly enough for me to warrant an author alert. Will be deleting yours from my library.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
OMG! I think Bella is dead and is a ghost! Ok I have to run and read chapter 3. Also, a sniffle warning or at least a frog in the throat may have been necessary, If I was the only one in need of such a warning I guess I am just a wuss, review ya later!
MissRe chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Well, I still can't quite figure it out. Leaning towards ghost as the references to her being unable to touch him and her leaving, but it is also midnight. LOL Excellent chapter - I loved their first meeting. Awesome work!
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Okay so I now realize I don't have a stone cold heart. I just read chapter 3 at A Different Forest and bawled my eyes out. The sad music I'm playing probably helped. You two are trying to break some hearts here, huh?
shaz308 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Interesting story so far, look forward to your next update.,
modelcitizen10 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010