Reviews for Dear Isabella
patch138 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
aw, i feel so bad for both of them...adn we're ony on the second chapter!

~Tiffany
Legna989 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Okay, so I guess I don't know who's writing what, and that's really just a testament to how well the two of you write together. A common characteristic of your writing and jandco's is the attention to detail that is never too much, but always so vibrant and vivid that I feel like I am walking amongst your characters in the world you've created.

Edward's letters kill me. Because he's angry, and he lashes out and says things like he's keeping the shoes as "a cautionary tale," but that's not why. He's keeping them because they're hers, and for all of his anger and bitterness, he loves her and wants to hold to whatever parts of her he can.

Thank you for writing.
AliceDances01 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Aw, man, I'm going to be sobbing like a baby by the end of this fic, aren't I? It's already sad, and I just *know* it's going to get worse...
romanysue chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Wow, this is getting deep and haunting...loving it. X
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
she really is dead! holy shit!
BathProductAddict chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I am home from work today because of a severe cough and a sore throat so swollen that I could barely breathe. I checked and my e-mail and found a new update from "Dear Isabella" on FF. I read Chapter 2 and then bawled like a baby. This is NOT helping with my cough and sore throat and breathing problem. The next thing I did, I signed up ADF to read Chapter 3. This story is just so sad.
jacmom chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I love the free spirit Bella and the uptight Edward!
LaViePastiche chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Oh man, this is getting really sad. And I’m told it ain’t nothing yet.

Unless you have some really weird bizarre twist, it’s pretty clear that she’s dead…. And her watching him cry in bed, wake up and stare at the ceiling… ugh – that’s just so fucking sad I can’t even deal with it. When people die, everyone always says things like “don’t worry, so-and-so is watching over us” or something to that effect – and I always used to think it was such a horrible thing to say – because what kind of torture would it be to watch all your loved ones as they grieve and then eventually move on (or not)? Ugh, sounds more like hell to me.

So while Bella is seemingly dealing well, it’s sad to think she has to witness his grief and his life in her absence.

I really liked the way they met, and as usual, you guys are awesome with the banter. Of course, it’s all so bittersweet knowing that it’s gonna all go to hell.

It’s more difficult in this one to tell who wrote what, so I’ll just say kudos to both of you for the top-notch writing in this chapter.

And if you make me cry, you’re getting a knuckle sangwich!
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
omg love it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I'm definitely interested in this, can't wait to read where this goes!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Ok, ok, ok...kick my ass from here to next year b/c I've been such a bad little ff whore! I am wrapped up in so many damn different fics that I literally never leave . But, you just changed that b/c now I gotta go over to ADF (for the 1st time in you don't wanna know how long) just to see if there's an update to this amazing little tease of a story! I don't know where ya'll are gonna take this but it sure is great so far!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I am looking forward to reading this and to see where this goes.
annniej13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I honestly don't know how to review this...you know why. Deep breaths.

I'm just excited to be here for the ride. Fantastic first chapter. :)

xxoo
dlhk chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great start. I better get my big girl panties on, though. I can tell this is going to be a heartwrencher. I can't wait. Miss you. -mommyofboth
Littlechoo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yay! More jandco and withthevampsofcourse! :D

Thanks for making this possible McSmirkle :)
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »