Reviews for Dear Isabella
jacmom chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This looks like it's gonna be a great fic! I'm looking forward to reading the second chapter!
loca37 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
See you at the forest, crazy icon lady.

I have you on author alert there.

Mentallady
wanker-ten chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Okay. I'm really excited to see where this is going. Its been so long since the last jandcowtvoc collab. Okay maybe not that long, but it feels like that to me. Oh and because of wtvoc's constant posting of Bones fandom on ADF, I am now reading Bonesfics. PIE killed me. That is all.
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You've piqued my curiousity...interesting
romanysue chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Interesting. X
tkmoon chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I hate you . You know this. I really do.

Not really.

But really.

You know I love you guys.

It's gonna be a rough ride. Hold on.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
sounds like she is either a ghost or a vamp, either way it was a good read!
saranic chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Jeebus, but that letter had me hooked from the get go! I love the way you two have planted the seeds for the story. I truly love angst, but I have a feeling this is gonna be super sad.

Thanks for writing it and thanks to McSmirle for the donation and allowing us to share.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Sounds interesting! Can't wait to read more!
Jessica0306 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh...shrouded in mystery. I love it. Way to suck your readers in!
Legna989 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Elle warned me that this was going to be a real tear-jerker (don't worry-she didn't share any details, nor did I ask for any). I think there are some hints of how angsty it will be (outside the giant warning in the summary and author's note, I mean) in this brief opening chapter. Edward's letter is angry, despondent, but still...committed. And Bella's thoughts are frustrated and resigned, but also oddly loving. I'm very curious about why she believes it won't work between them if she loves him so.

I am definitely looking forward to finding out. Thank you for writing.
carebear309 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Ooh, can't wait to see where you go with this one!
oHALEno4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Ok I'm reviewing both of you cause I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this fic for so long and it's gonna be so worth the wait, I can already tell. Is this standard wtvoc-edward and jandco-Bella?

I'm so excited I could give you a hundred wallet chains right now : D
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Is Bella like dead?

Cause Im really confused. the letter kind of made sense but then we get to Bella. she says that she loves him and its all consuming but how does she check on him so often that he doesnt notice. Im so confused but really excited for this, cant wait to see where you go with it.
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
augh I cant seem to navigate over there!

i'll get a compass and a map!

this story looks like it will kill me augh
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »