Reviews for Dear Isabella
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Okay so I now realize I don't have a stone cold heart. I just read chapter 3 at A Different Forest and bawled my eyes out. The sad music I'm playing probably helped. You two are trying to break some hearts here, huh?
shaz308 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Interesting story so far, look forward to your next update.,
modelcitizen10 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
She's dead isn't she?
sillystill chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I think I have this story all figured out. It's great two great authors writing one great story. I'm very excited.
angeljax chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one, this story is definatley getting me thinking and keeping me on my toes already hehe
saranic chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
There is nothin better than a Jandco/WTVOC story. The journeys you take the reader on are always so well thought out and just damn good.

I know this story is gonna tear me up. It already has.

So much anger from Edward, but it just shows how much he cares.

I love the story of how they met~such opposite sides of the spectrum.

Thank you.
patch138 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
aw, i feel so bad for both of them...adn we're ony on the second chapter!

Legna989 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Okay, so I guess I don't know who's writing what, and that's really just a testament to how well the two of you write together. A common characteristic of your writing and jandco's is the attention to detail that is never too much, but always so vibrant and vivid that I feel like I am walking amongst your characters in the world you've created.

Edward's letters kill me. Because he's angry, and he lashes out and says things like he's keeping the shoes as "a cautionary tale," but that's not why. He's keeping them because they're hers, and for all of his anger and bitterness, he loves her and wants to hold to whatever parts of her he can.

Thank you for writing.
AliceDances01 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Aw, man, I'm going to be sobbing like a baby by the end of this fic, aren't I? It's already sad, and I just *know* it's going to get worse...
romanysue chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Wow, this is getting deep and haunting...loving it. X
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
she really is dead! holy shit!
BathProductAddict chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I am home from work today because of a severe cough and a sore throat so swollen that I could barely breathe. I checked and my e-mail and found a new update from "Dear Isabella" on FF. I read Chapter 2 and then bawled like a baby. This is NOT helping with my cough and sore throat and breathing problem. The next thing I did, I signed up ADF to read Chapter 3. This story is just so sad.
jacmom chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I love the free spirit Bella and the uptight Edward!
LaViePastiche chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Oh man, this is getting really sad. And I’m told it ain’t nothing yet.

Unless you have some really weird bizarre twist, it’s pretty clear that she’s dead…. And her watching him cry in bed, wake up and stare at the ceiling… ugh – that’s just so fucking sad I can’t even deal with it. When people die, everyone always says things like “don’t worry, so-and-so is watching over us” or something to that effect – and I always used to think it was such a horrible thing to say – because what kind of torture would it be to watch all your loved ones as they grieve and then eventually move on (or not)? Ugh, sounds more like hell to me.

So while Bella is seemingly dealing well, it’s sad to think she has to witness his grief and his life in her absence.

I really liked the way they met, and as usual, you guys are awesome with the banter. Of course, it’s all so bittersweet knowing that it’s gonna all go to hell.

It’s more difficult in this one to tell who wrote what, so I’ll just say kudos to both of you for the top-notch writing in this chapter.

And if you make me cry, you’re getting a knuckle sangwich!
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
omg love it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »