Reviews for Dear Isabella
Littlechoo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yay! More jandco and withthevampsofcourse! :D

Thanks for making this possible McSmirkle :)
cshorte chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Interesting! Can't wait to read more!
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
intriguing. i know this going be really sad, because that's how you guys roll.

i'm thinking bella is dead, obvs, and watching over edward and he's writing sad angry letters to her because that's all he can do.

i'm looking forward to finding out if that's the case or not. i like the new orleans setting.
jm1708 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
What's going on here?

I don't know, But I'll like to keep reading this
rachelcullen77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Amazing start! Its fantastic! I can't wait for future chapters! Is it only going to be posted on A Different Forest?

I'm so excited! I loved the letter! It made tears come to my eyes. I can tell this is going to be a great ride.
sweet2you chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
My interest has been touched...what could this be all about.
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
So...

I'm back from a break.

Read your updates. Fantastic.

Yeah.

Are you ready for me to blow up every single one of your updates with a ginormous, wordy play-by-play review?

Because I am.

My fingers are a-twitchin'.

(Btw, do you prefer your reviews here or on ADF? I never got the memo, sorry.)
angeljax chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
O Sounds like it is going to be an interesting story look forward to reading some more!
rockiestwitwin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
GUH! Can't wait to read more! This story is going to be INTENSE! I can already tell :-P

Love it and love you :)

Deeds
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This looks like it's going to be so fantastic! Are you not going to post here after this chapter? Happy New Year!
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Well this is a very interesting beginning - makes you question why Bella can't do anything and if the ghosts that Edward talks about might be a real ghost of her? I have no clue, but I can't wait to find out. Excellent job as always!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Can't wait to see where you take this!
IllicitWriter chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I'm interested, keep the chappies coming.
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
r u gonna post teh rest of this on here or jsut on ADF?

~Tiffany
jacmom chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This looks like it's gonna be a great fic! I'm looking forward to reading the second chapter!
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »