Reviews for Dear Isabella
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Ohmygod. She's dead, isn't she?

That is so not a rhetorical question, and you definitely should answer it. ;]
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Interesting!
cshorte chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Bella is a ghost? Great chapter!
alicewhite3 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
i love this story already.

it's reminding me of strange days, which makes me really happy.

and i've tried logging in to a different forest, but i have no idea what's wrong. it keeps telling me i have the wrong password without letting me change it. but i've tried every password i've ever used! i feel so left out :(
WhosThat chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I think for me you don't update nearly enough for me to warrant an author alert. Will be deleting yours from my library.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
OMG! I think Bella is dead and is a ghost! Ok I have to run and read chapter 3. Also, a sniffle warning or at least a frog in the throat may have been necessary, If I was the only one in need of such a warning I guess I am just a wuss, review ya later!
MissRe chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Well, I still can't quite figure it out. Leaning towards ghost as the references to her being unable to touch him and her leaving, but it is also midnight. LOL Excellent chapter - I loved their first meeting. Awesome work!
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Okay so I now realize I don't have a stone cold heart. I just read chapter 3 at A Different Forest and bawled my eyes out. The sad music I'm playing probably helped. You two are trying to break some hearts here, huh?
shaz308 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Interesting story so far, look forward to your next update.,
modelcitizen10 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
She's dead isn't she?
sillystill chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I think I have this story all figured out. It's great two great authors writing one great story. I'm very excited.
angeljax chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one, this story is definatley getting me thinking and keeping me on my toes already hehe
Mn1 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
There is nothin better than a Jandco/WTVOC story. The journeys you take the reader on are always so well thought out and just damn good.

I know this story is gonna tear me up. It already has.

So much anger from Edward, but it just shows how much he cares.

I love the story of how they met~such opposite sides of the spectrum.

Thank you.
patch138 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
aw, i feel so bad for both of them...adn we're ony on the second chapter!

~Tiffany
Legna989 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Okay, so I guess I don't know who's writing what, and that's really just a testament to how well the two of you write together. A common characteristic of your writing and jandco's is the attention to detail that is never too much, but always so vibrant and vivid that I feel like I am walking amongst your characters in the world you've created.

Edward's letters kill me. Because he's angry, and he lashes out and says things like he's keeping the shoes as "a cautionary tale," but that's not why. He's keeping them because they're hers, and for all of his anger and bitterness, he loves her and wants to hold to whatever parts of her he can.

Thank you for writing.