Reviews for Dear Isabella
Jonesn chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Crying the ugliest tears, right now. Thank you for this beautiful story. I'm so glad I found it even though it completely broke my heart.
Jonesn chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Smh this story, this story, this story! I'm dying over this story!
Jonesn chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I was screaming at the monitor, 'No Bella, don't go out there! No! No! No!' I can't believe you took it a step further, and broke my heart all over again.. Right after he proposed?.. *wails*
Jonesn chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Ugh this Bella! She's so likeable one minute and unlikeable the next, then she breaks my heart all over again! My poor heart!
Jonesn chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
I've been waiting for Alice :).. P.S. still crying, so thanks for that ;)
Jonesn chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Deep breaths, deep breaths.. this isn't going to get any easier, is it?
Jonesn chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Crying, truly crying. shit.
Jonesn chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
This story is just impossible sad, but I love it. God help me, I love it.
Jonesn chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Omg this story! It hurts so good.
Jonesn chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Yeah, I'm absolutely not going to be able to read this soon. I keep blinking out the tears, but they just come back, and the words get blurred. I'm in love with this sad, sad story.
Jonesn chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Yep, I've already cried just from the beauty of these words. I absolutely adored their tiered conversation.
Jonesn chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I heard this makes people cry..
harleys chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
LOVED this story! Excellent job!
allthingsHHH chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
And now I'm sobbing. But in a good way.
lesuse chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Original and uplifting, in a very sad, sad way! Yet, still hopeful. Also completely unrealistic theologically - there is a higher Being who loves us so and has a higher, nobler purpose for our lives and who completes our hereafter. But, I guess that's why it's fiction! But, your story should encourage us to live our life more purposefully and never let our loved ones wonder about how much we love them. Your talent is significant.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »