Reviews for Rising Sun, Falling Star
What a lovely image to behold. I think the part of this chapter I enjoyed the most was at the TAIL end of it. *Purr*

Haha, but seriously. This chapter was fun! :D Thanks for writing this.
mn-107 chapter 1 . 9/19
the what is a WHAT?! NO. NONONO

THEY HAVE GONE... T O O - F A R . N O - - F O R - T H E - S.

Ice cream is sacred territory! I am personally offended!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 4 . 9/4
Man, I really hope you come back to this series one day, it's my absolute favorite one in the transformers series. Thank you for writing!
maidengarnet chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
I found the first story so interesting I came to read the second! One thing I'm curious about - towards the end of the first story Sam is feeling dark about his relationship with Bee, and in this one everything is obviously fine. Do we get to see when they finally had a conversation defining what their relationship was (alien curiosity, love, manipulating Sam)?
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Very nice story
Sharingan-Youkai chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Hey Blue, you ever gonna continue this or what?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
this is awesome. continue soon?
IdiotDwarvesAndCheekyHobbits chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Are you going to be continuing this story? Because I really like it and would love to read some more.
iluv2read5898 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Are you still writing this story? I think it's really well done
Brightstar1401 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I adore this 'alternate universe' you've created! I can see it's been a long time since any of your stories have been updated, but this is too great to remain unfinished!
DragonSam is awesome :)
Biggest fan chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I beg you to udate soon or i may end up dying
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I absolutely adore this idea of sam being a half dragon and all the other paranormals running about. Cant wait for and update. Keep writing.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Please continue!
kirara the great chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
please tell me there's going to be more because this is the best story ever
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014