Reviews for Daily Challenges I
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hell isn't strong enough of a word to describe how Bella must have felt when she found out she was talking to the lawyer that helped prevent the man who killed her mother from going to jail. D:

Its a really good thing Edward went after Bella, got her into a cab, and its probably a good thing that Edward went with her because who knows what James would have done to either one of them.

*Glad everything seems to being going well for you so far. Happy New Year, may it be filled with more happy good reviews than you know what to do with. :D
juliette89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh oh... Seems really interesting! I'm in!

Hope everything gonna be alright for you.

Juliette
luv4jake chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow! I loved it! There was so me legal things I was thinking about but then I said it's FF baby! James is a jerk. Edward really is going to be watchful and possessive over Bella since James is in stalker mode already. I mean James is a killer. I can't wait for more! Until next time babe don't work your hubby and sister to much. Be nice to all those doctors and nurses! I hope you break out of there on Wednesday!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OMG! It's so good get this from you. Glad you're doing well enough to give this awesome prompt and leave me hanging with that cliffie.:(

Damn that asshole James was probably after her next. what a good thing Edward lead her to a cab and accepted her invite to get in.

Oh! please let there be more of this particular prompt aside from the other awesome ones you probably have in store for us..

Get Healthy and see u on the next one...

Happy 2010...
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You still have your evil wits about you huh? Thank God for that I as well as the rest of the fandom needs you!
2,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165