Reviews for Daily Challenges I
k1942 chapter 44 . 1/14/2011
How sweet is this? From a miserable childhood to happiness with each other. Pretty darn good ride, I would say.
k1942 chapter 43 . 1/14/2011
Boy, that's some scary stuff, home invasion, robbery, assault with intent, not to mention attempted murder. Can you tell I've been watching too many cop shows? Love the happy ending.
k1942 chapter 42 . 1/14/2011
As I was saying love is pretty magical, even for mere mortals. That was great!
k1942 chapter 41 . 1/14/2011
I firmly believe there is magic in the world, and I have always loved to read about it, especially when it's wrapped around love.
k1942 chapter 40 . 1/14/2011
Now you have my attention. What is Edward, with theses kinetic powers? Is Bella like him, a halfbreed, or is she fully supernatural?
k1942 chapter 39 . 1/14/2011
Fear not, Edward, at least Emmett is Bella's brother and not her boyfriend.
k1942 chapter 38 . 1/14/2011
Nothing wrong with liking to write about them as kids. Sometimes you just know, no matter how old, or young you are.
k1942 chapter 37 . 1/14/2011
Don't you just want to tell those two to relax and let nature take it's course? It never pays to fight the inevitable.
k1942 chapter 36 . 1/14/2011
Good reason not to drink, best one there is. Too bad more kids don't get that point.
k1942 chapter 35 . 1/14/2011
Thank heavens Bella didn't marry that creep, James. Sometimes I just want to yell at Bella and Edward and tell them to wake up and smell the coffee. Hope they have a fun trip to Barbados.
k1942 chapter 34 . 1/14/2011
Oh yeah this is getting real interesting ! I wonder if Bella knows how to convince spirits to move on, or if she and Jamie can only see and hear them.
k1942 chapter 33 . 1/14/2011
Someone should tell Edward to be careful of what he doesn't believe, it could come back to haunt him, no pun intended. I hope he won't let Bella's revelation deter his growing feelings for her and her son.
k1942 chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
Mother and son seem to be sensitives. What a gift to have when you're only a small child. Well, we know that something is going to happen in the house and between Bella and Edward. Can't wait to see what it will be.
k1942 chapter 31 . 1/14/2011
I havn't read Up to Speed yet, but I'm planning on it. This little teaser sounds like a good story. The antagonism is going to be fun, because you cxan already tell they will be hot and heavy before too long.
k1942 chapter 30 . 1/14/2011
Oh damn, I have big goosebumps and a bad feeling about this story. Who is driving the white sedan and who makes it through this pileup?
2,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »