Reviews for Daily Challenges I
k1942 chapter 40 . 1/14/2011
Now you have my attention. What is Edward, with theses kinetic powers? Is Bella like him, a halfbreed, or is she fully supernatural?
k1942 chapter 39 . 1/14/2011
Fear not, Edward, at least Emmett is Bella's brother and not her boyfriend.
k1942 chapter 38 . 1/14/2011
Nothing wrong with liking to write about them as kids. Sometimes you just know, no matter how old, or young you are.
k1942 chapter 37 . 1/14/2011
Don't you just want to tell those two to relax and let nature take it's course? It never pays to fight the inevitable.
k1942 chapter 36 . 1/14/2011
Good reason not to drink, best one there is. Too bad more kids don't get that point.
k1942 chapter 35 . 1/14/2011
Thank heavens Bella didn't marry that creep, James. Sometimes I just want to yell at Bella and Edward and tell them to wake up and smell the coffee. Hope they have a fun trip to Barbados.
k1942 chapter 34 . 1/14/2011
Oh yeah this is getting real interesting ! I wonder if Bella knows how to convince spirits to move on, or if she and Jamie can only see and hear them.
k1942 chapter 33 . 1/14/2011
Someone should tell Edward to be careful of what he doesn't believe, it could come back to haunt him, no pun intended. I hope he won't let Bella's revelation deter his growing feelings for her and her son.
k1942 chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
Mother and son seem to be sensitives. What a gift to have when you're only a small child. Well, we know that something is going to happen in the house and between Bella and Edward. Can't wait to see what it will be.
k1942 chapter 31 . 1/14/2011
I havn't read Up to Speed yet, but I'm planning on it. This little teaser sounds like a good story. The antagonism is going to be fun, because you cxan already tell they will be hot and heavy before too long.
k1942 chapter 30 . 1/14/2011
Oh damn, I have big goosebumps and a bad feeling about this story. Who is driving the white sedan and who makes it through this pileup?
k1942 chapter 29 . 1/14/2011
Quite the adventurous soul, our Bella. Put one over on her Edward, didn't she? I kind of like that she did, too!
k1942 chapter 28 . 1/14/2011
If you're planning on writing a full-blown story based on this, just let me know, you are in my alert file. It starts off pretty angsty but I will hope for the best.
k1942 chapter 27 . 1/14/2011
Nice start to what could easily be a great story, if you wanted to expand it. Daughter turning in daddy is intriguing as a plotline.
k1942 chapter 26 . 1/14/2011
As they continue to get to know each other, this could be sub-titled:Love Thy Neighbor.
2,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »