Reviews for I'd Be Lying
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww Sam you idiot Dean wouldn't hurt you if his life depended on it he sure as hell isn't going to kill you, smack you upside the head maybe but i'd do that myself just 'cause you're being stupid about this whole thing , though me personally being female and all I'd have been more likely to just be like "fine" and the glomp( tackle hug , you pretty much launch yourself at someone and be prepared to latch on with a big giant bear hug , it's an anime fan thing) at him instead of tackleing him to the bed and pinning his arms
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Good job!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
soul and heart bared on his sleeve, bleeding like a nicked artery before him

Poetic line above.

Loved the end...you wrote 'giving in to a cheap Angel-Demon fight-off was not in the Winchester way.'

Sigh...No it is not!

Touching piece!

Karen
ritsam chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh Jesus, this is one hell of a sad story, aww, I love all the angst, emotion, Sam's desperation Dean's undying love...everything. Sam's broken and needed his big brother, and Dean's here. that's all we want to see, the immortal bond between brothers. Love it.

*wipes tears*

Ritu.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww too cute! Poor Sammy, he's gotten such a crappy hand in this life ( I really hope things work out like this for them. Great story hon! I loved it! :D
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw how cute! I loved this!

and "Terrified eyes looked to Dean. “You’re here to kill me, right?...so go ahead. I won’t even put up a fight”"

OO OH GOD! SAM NO! this nearly had me in tears!

and brothers! aw, so awesome!

lovely story!

hugs,

S,
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You are right, this story was a tear jerker. Good job with this. I'm adding it to my faves! :D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Thank you for that solution, Supernaturalsammy. I want them to be brothers again so badly too... it just always hurts me when the boys are (seriously) at each other's throats.

Very well done!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Great job, I really liked this one. It had so much brotherly love and was just what I needed. Hugs, Vonnie
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw, damn it Fee. Again, this was another one of those that was so unbeleiveably heartbreaking and GREAT call on the song. I listened to it with the story and its just...so really heartwrenching.

When I got to the part where Sam thought Dean was going to kill him, I had a completley like...minor minute I was holding my Ipod and the next it was on the floor.

And oh, dear i just love you for busting out with this 's so on the nose, I can completely picture this entire thing as an episode and...

*whimpers*

It was beautiful, really.