Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Star
much love chapter 7 . 3/8
hi, i am here...can you continue this? ;P
I love your writing! My God! I hope you continue this story, it's one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing it!
InfamousImagination chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Love this story. Everything about it, is great. Emtions. Plotline and the way you write everyone is fantastic. When I read this, its like a breath of fresh air. Very Original, hope to see chapter 8 soon enough. If not, well the wait will be worth it, I am sure.
subtleanarchist chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Oh, my god no no no no no, it can't end there. Ypu have to update. I know your last update was four years ago, but I'm still holding out. This is absolutely, head-over-heels amazing - the fact that Rachel knocked Quinn up is incredulous. I love how things are turning out; also, bonus, its so unbelievably hot. You asked for love? Here's all the love in the world, please please please update. I'm anticipating crippling bouts of angst because I can't help but feel like this is a Faberry version of a Brittana fic, 'Free Falling From a Work in Progress,' where Santana found herself married to Brittany with kids for the span of a year despite being broken up for years.
I can't help but think this is all a dream Quinn is bound to wake up from, one way or another, with a broken heart. Can't wait for more!
Writer with Cherry Ice Cream chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Love it so much! Please update soon! :)
BOredNOw333 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
What are the chances of this being finished...? I like this story... Sad face
Newbie2u chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
You are an excellent writer as this story proves. I see that it has been some time sice this has been updated. I do hope that one day you decide to resume and finish it.
Emerald Stag chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
This story was mentioned on tumblr the other day and I was so glad to get a chance to read it. It's unfortunate that it's fallen by the wayside but I love the premise, it's so unique and I like the support from Santana and the relationship you portray between Quinn and her friends. Such a fun read.
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Really good story so far! Why oh why can you write such good stories? You write them and then don't update in years :( It's torture.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Keep going! I love this story!
saint21 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Looking forward for the next chapter
Impure Thoughts chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
ok so heres my love now give us part 8. this story is great by the way
98forever chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Will this still be continued? Either way it's a really nice read!
lilithfxfaberry chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Please continue to update her story, she's fabulous and fascinating
Lubov chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
This is without a doubt the most interesting story I've read in a long time. I LOVED, seriously, LOVED the way you turn Rachel to be the father of Quinn's baby without a G!P storyline (thank God) or making Rachel a boy. It just them. So refreshing. I really hope one day you will continue to write this, it would be a shame for this story go to waste. Either way, to favorites even if there's no new chapter like ever.

Wish you the best (: