Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Star
I know it's a slim chance of this story being continued but optimism is key. Maybe I'll make a wish like Quinn and it'll be updated.
Qendgame chapter 7 . 4/11
I know the chances of you continuing this fic 6 years on are quite low but I really really hope you come back to this someday! So so soooo good! I love it.
FireInLife chapter 7 . 1/28
Shame it looks like you won't be continuing this story. I was really looking forward to more.
FireInLife chapter 1 . 1/28
Phew, I was worried you would do something involving that gross 'G!P' stuff. This is much better and I'm certainly thankful.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Not fairrrrrr! :( Out of all the 'incompleted' stories I've read lately, yours is the one I'm the most upset about that it isn't completed. This story has an amazing story line and is so unique and interesting, I love it. I really hope you finish it some day, some day really really soon maybe? Please? Would love to to read about the birth of their child. That hasn't really been done that often. How they cope with it all and stuff. Thanks for sharing this with us btw. :)
bubbies chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
This is an incredible story. I implore you to resume writing for it! Thank you.
chausen chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Please update, love this story!
imaferrari chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
I know you probably had most if not all of the next chapter written, so why not go ahead and post it? Five years is not too long for an update. If Harper Lee can publish a follow up to To Kill a Mockingbird 55 years later, 5 years is nothing!

Just read this for the first time today -'knowing that it was not finished but really enjoying your writing anyway- and like your other followers, I also want to know what happens next. But if it's between this and The Alphabet of Rachel Berry update, I'll take The Alphabet update. Buuuutt, I sincerely want both! :-)
LaurenKnight13 chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
I've loved this story, but now I'm worried that there isn't any more...
Is there any chance of you returning to finish this?
much love chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
hi, i am here...can you continue this? ;P
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
I love your writing! My God! I hope you continue this story, it's one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing it!
InfamousImagination chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Love this story. Everything about it, is great. Emtions. Plotline and the way you write everyone is fantastic. When I read this, its like a breath of fresh air. Very Original, hope to see chapter 8 soon enough. If not, well the wait will be worth it, I am sure.
subtleanarchist chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Oh, my god no no no no no, it can't end there. Ypu have to update. I know your last update was four years ago, but I'm still holding out. This is absolutely, head-over-heels amazing - the fact that Rachel knocked Quinn up is incredulous. I love how things are turning out; also, bonus, its so unbelievably hot. You asked for love? Here's all the love in the world, please please please update. I'm anticipating crippling bouts of angst because I can't help but feel like this is a Faberry version of a Brittana fic, 'Free Falling From a Work in Progress,' where Santana found herself married to Brittany with kids for the span of a year despite being broken up for years.
I can't help but think this is all a dream Quinn is bound to wake up from, one way or another, with a broken heart. Can't wait for more!
Writer with Cherry Ice Cream chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Love it so much! Please update soon! :)
BOredNOw333 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
What are the chances of this being finished...? I like this story... Sad face