Reviews for Literal Misunderstanding
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
this is so funny!
RedDevil11 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
sooo cute! love that story!

You're very good

Thank you for doing Kacy stories! they are so hard to find
xovickixo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OMG, the SNORTING this fic caused me to do! OWWW! But seriously...the thought of Kevin thinking Macy is out turning _favors_ to be able to buy a dress...jfc, so funny and wrong and and obvious jump to the wrong conclusion.

Seriously, the 'more bang for the buck' line caused a snort that HURT!

Oh misunderstandings...always be this delightfully funny.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Chuck Norris! Haha, I love you even more just by mentioning the awesomeness that is Chuck.

This is also so cute. Poor Kevin, misunderstanding Macy. Poor Van Dyke :P. Not only for having a ridiculous name but Kevin might be hiding a mean punch. Not that he'd ever punch anyone...

I'll shut up now!

Have an awesome new year/2010!

Paige
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was epic- I just got some rather sad news and this totally cheered me up thank you!

Van Dyke cracked me up so much! and FAVORS for Tosh- that whole thing was awesome.

Love it! Glad you posted it!

PS I know what you mean- well I used too, on the Nacy/Kacy thing. Is it really a Shipping War though? I was unaware of a war.

But Macy having a twin would make an excellent story- then we all would be happy!
suburbs chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very, very funny. Loved jealous Kevin. And the panda references too!
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I really loved this. You just write Kevin so well. I wish my Kevin could be half as cool as yours. I love the panda stuff. It works so well for Kevin and Macy...Van Dyke as well when I think about it.

Adding to my favorites.
silvereyed angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
are you kidding? this was amahzing !

so cute and you are so right about the Kacy/Nacy thing..

It's so adorable and well written, don't you dare call this a lost cause, because I happen to love panda's..

the way you wrote Kevin and Macy and even van Dyke (...) was so good and in-character and sweet :)

so yeah, it's great really!

silver
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I'm smiling now for amazing oneshots like this one. :D

Ugh, I know what you mean. My heart belongs to Kevin/Macy but Nick/Macy is just so much easier (in my opinion) to write.

"Except she may have to increase her hours because I prefer bang for my buck?”

“Dude, if you make Macy do even one more thing, I will rip out your balls and feed them to the dogs. Or to you. Cause Hannibal Lecter makes his victims eat their own flesh.”

I almost rolled on the floor laughing at this line. Okay, so that's an exaggeration but still.

"and er, make out. Only if you want to that is.” Oh, Macy. He so wants that, because it's like totally awesome.