Reviews for What is Essential is Invisible to the Eye
This has got to be one if the most amazing fanfics I've ever read, i like this ending a lot better than the real one!
Jutta Sherlocked Holmes chapter 200 . 4/3
Wow... this was just... incredible.
Okay, find a way to start - I'm writing this review for the whole story, after I basically devoured it in a couple of days, at times unable to think about anything else than your story and to read on. This was really... facinating. I really love the detail and the possibilites of this story, and I got taken away so often while reading. It's also great how you switched between Jack's and Ianto's POV. So many moments you just sit there and think how perfectly this fits with the cannon, and it's just wonderful.
There were - as there always have to be - some things I didn't like that much, i.e. how you Gwen portrayed in the beginning(though I found it really great later on), but all in all this story is just great. It's also very well written and good to read, never getting boring.
I really, really enjoyed this fanfiction(and ahhhhh, the end, WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE LIKE THIS?!), I think it might be the best one I ever read, and certainly it's the one that I got adicted to the most XD
So yeah, at the end, a huge thank you(to you and your beta) for giving us this wonderful story *_*
Violet chapter 200 . 3/27
honestly, what else is there to say about this story except that it's BLOODY BRILLIANT!
Needtodo chapter 200 . 3/20
Thank you sooooooo much. This was good, beautiful and tear filled. Loved it.
This is rather disconcerting, my name is Caty Roberts and Carly Roberts has the same dress sense as me...

Awesome fic!
sd4ianto chapter 200 . 9/2/2014
I adore this whole story. Love this chapter. Perfect end. But my favorite was Ianto thinking he hope Myfanwy was alright and settled down somewhere nice. Maybe the Beacons and can feed on any lingering cannibals.
sd4ianto chapter 195 . 9/2/2014
Wonderful chapter. I can feel the heart break. Also the apprehention of what's to come with Edward. Just started reading the new story by riftintime and was wondering when we get a new chapter from you on cloud across the moon?
sd4ianto chapter 190 . 9/2/2014
I knew it! He has to use John's VM to jump back to Ianto. I knew it!
sd4ianto chapter 189 . 9/2/2014
Pretty cool! I forgot JCk had the diary on his VM. So he went back took blood to be analized, went back to give him the anti-dote, then once again to say basically good-bye. I can't remember if he took blood the third trip or not.
sd4ianto chapter 184 . 9/1/2014
One of the things I've been trying to figure out is why you would build something so strong that you couldn't defend yourselves from the enemy within? Why would they build it so they couldn't destroy it to protect themselves?
sd4ianto chapter 181 . 9/1/2014
The question has often been brought up, in that due of a situation, where was the Doctor? With that much at stake you would think that he would come. Except watching him sometimes he just stumbles into situations. I'm hanging by a thread, not let go yet ' cause I remember what older Jack did.
sd4ianto chapter 178 . 8/31/2014
I know RTD made it look like Gwen showed them what or how to still. But I hardly think that a juvie delinquent and an ex time agent turned conman needs her advice. Sorry always hated that part and also the beans part. Can't believe that JACK would be stopped from getting some lovin' just because of beans.
dalene chapter 200 . 8/24/2014
WOW! This was fabulous, fantastic and more believeable.i wish there was a part you. for the emotional release that i needed.
sd4ianto chapter 150 . 8/23/2014
So Ianto could have died at this point and gone out really thinking Jack hated him? That he just wasn't good enough after all for Jack?
sd4ianto chapter 149 . 8/23/2014
I felt bad for Jack before, now I feel bad for Ianto. It's actually even made me cry now. Stupid Jack.
1,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »