Reviews for What is Essential is Invisible to the Eye
SesshRin4ever chapter 200 . 6/16
WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO FIND THIS STORY?! i bow down to you, this was beyond amazingim in denial thats over. thank you SOOO much for this amazing journey 3
BarbT chapter 200 . 5/14
I thought the beginning of this was a bit rough, but I wanted to see your COE fix - and I LOVE it! Thank you.
mnemosyne19 chapter 200 . 2/13
C'était une histoire fabuleuse. Géniale et merveilleuse!
Merci.

This was a fabulous story. Great and wonderfull!
Thanks.
kathyoberbeck chapter 126 . 1/21
I love how Jack keeps giving his coat to Ianto. Subtle way to show his love.
kathyoberbeck chapter 75 . 1/21
Poor Jack...
kathyoberbeck chapter 52 . 1/20
《squeal》I think I get it! Go, Jack!
kathyoberbeck chapter 6 . 1/20
I would have loved Torchwood even more with these details. Wish we had seen the boys' relationship develop.
kathyoberbeck chapter 5 . 1/20
Yummy.
LM395 chapter 200 . 1/11
Awesome! The ultimate companion guide for reading while watching Torchwood! The filler of gaps, explainer of unexplained random stuff the writers obviously thought would look good on screen but didn't make sense at the time. (Eg Jack's sudden departure from suspenders to suit vests...)

I bloody love you. You're brilliant!
Guest chapter 200 . 10/24/2015
Wow! I've read all 200 Chapters. Finally!
And I do love this story. And the end!
It's great! Good work!
bookworm134 chapter 200 . 9/14/2015
A few weeks ago, I had just finished Doctor Who and Torchwood, and I came on here just browsing. All I wanted was to find some good Janto smutt and I find this beautiful masterpiece! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this retelling. So much of it was new to me cause of the skilful way you added in the novels and radio stories that I hadn't got to yet. I love the creative way you brought Ianto back. I'm guessing this was written before series 4, but because it was 200 chapters long I assumed it was the full run. I thought you were going to have Jack give Ianto his blood not a virus remedy. That was cool. Loved Alonso also. Such a great character, glad I got to see more from him.

Going to go find more of your stuff to read. I hope they're is a season 4 retelling :)

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 69 . 8/16/2015
I'm overjoyed that you took the opportunity and celebrated the chapter number appropriately.
xbrittniex3 chapter 200 . 8/5/2015
I just.

I can't even.

I cannot form coherent thoughts right now.

This is it. This is exactly what I have always wanted.

You really understand these characters. I started watching Torchwood again while reading this, and I missed so much my first time around! But this... This is brilliant.

You captured the raw passion, the agony, the excitement that is Janto. And you wrapped it up in this beautiful, beautiful story. I am so moved by every word on these pages. Jack's anguish is my anguish. Ianto's pain is my own.

You are an incredible author. I loved the way you added the radio shows in as well. This was absolutely fantastic.
BelleRosetteMontague chapter 200 . 7/18/2015
Literally amazing. I have just read all of this story in a few days and found it so good, exactly what I would want from a Janto story! Thank you so much for writing it! Taken as canon!
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 200 . 7/4/2015
I absolutely love this story. Beautifully written. You really captured the gritty, dirty, real love between our boys. A love story while still being so very truthful in the character development. Thank you so much for sharing!
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »