Reviews for What is Essential is Invisible to the Eye
Char-chan chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
what is it about Ianto's surprise buttsex that makes this couple SO hot? haha 3 it XD
Char-chan chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
this is such a neat story! hehe really lovin it
Wildfire2 chapter 64 . 2/4/2010
Wow, brilliant story! Wonderful! I love the in between as so much happens between eps that we never got to see. There were sometimes months between eps! We didn't know what happened to them, was anyone shot? Hurt? Dumped? I love this story! I was a bit sad not to see what happened RIGHT after Countrycide, I know you had that night. But I was always curious how Jack would react when he really saw Ianto beat up as he was the first time. As Jack doesn't really bruise I always kind of imagined him overly concerned with wounds for the person he's 'shagging'. Can't wait for the update!

Wildfire
Village-Mystic chapter 64 . 2/3/2010
This doesn't count as their "real" date, I hope. Ianto sounds emotionally exhausted if not also physically.
random-nasha chapter 64 . 2/3/2010
Awesome chapter, i loved Jack and Ianto when he was talking about the interrogation XD So funny!

Really hope there's an 'i love you' from one of them soon, i like to think maybe they did say it, but we were never shown it :D and you're an AMAZING writer, so i'm happy to see what happens.

love your story as always

random-nasha chapter 63 . 2/3/2010
Woop! Awesome chapter, love that Ianto quipped about the hotel room :D

Looking forward to more, love this fiction

xx
Village-Mystic chapter 63 . 2/3/2010
Good follow through and lovely use of "adult" material for a missing scene.
milady dragon chapter 63 . 2/3/2010
Haha! Jack's comment about Ianto wearing the pants literally cracked me up, which brought the attention of my boss...who wanted to know why I was laughing. It didn't help that I started laughing again at Ianto's comment about his hotel room. This fic definitely goes on the list of things I don't read at work...LOL!
Amethystbutterflies chapter 63 . 2/3/2010
“Don’t know, Jack. I was too busy shagging you to notice.”

I choked on my salad readin this! lmao!

Brilliant chapter!
milady dragon chapter 62 . 2/1/2010
Oh, that made me laugh! Ianto and Tosh's "discussion";Ianto's comment about meat and Jack's reaction; Owen's attempt at a heart to heart, and Gwen's almost warning...brilliant. Just brilliant all the way around.
Village-Mystic chapter 62 . 2/1/2010
An other small but interesting AU touch from Gwen not being even sure if they were shagging before "Adrift" later in season 2. Though that episode wasn't particularly in any bit of the timeline.

I've read stories where one or more of the characters who were not Gwen were all about how they specfically had not been invited to the wedding.
random-nasha chapter 62 . 2/1/2010
Wow, awesome chapter, but a little sad that Ianto isn't sure where he stands with Jack ):

Looking forward to more, i adore this fiction, and hoping a little admission of love sometime soon :D

Amethystbutterflies chapter 62 . 2/1/2010
"We were discussing how we like our meat served..."

is it wrong i choked on my lemonade at that comment as well? lol

Awesome chapter
minidragon chapter 61 . 1/31/2010
This has to be one of my favorite torchwood fanfictions. I love have you have developed their relationship from the bits we see.
random-nasha chapter 61 . 1/31/2010
Amazing two chapters, so brilliant! :D

Loved the passion betweem these two, amazing :)

1,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »