Reviews for What is Essential is Invisible to the Eye
Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Cool chapter. It shows that they aren't joined at the hip... in a literal or figurative way.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
Well dramatized with a few surprises.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
Very interesting... still so much unsaid. Like what was Ianto's real job at Torchwood One? Does Ianto only know the Doctor from Torchwood's files or has he seen the ones from UNIT, etc.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Best use of missing scenes in Cyberwoman that I've ever read! Especially like how you gave each of them something in character but perhaps rarely seen.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Good job of developing Jack's POV to give insight to the body language in Cyberwoman.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Two things - would have loved a little more POV on Gwen "sneaking" into the hub with pizza's, and are you implying that Jack shot himself in the head? I mostly got it, but it wasn't all spelled out. I think Ianto knowing this at this time is slightly AU but in a good way.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Again, enjoying Jack's POV but also very curious about Ianto's.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Ah, this time I'm surprised to not read Ianto's POV. Are you going to tell the same scene from his recollection?
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Interested to see that you are occasionally showing Jack's thoughts, too. Dramatization of Ianto's personality quirks related to organization and tidiness are well done but about average to bits from other stories I've read... although totally necessary!
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Enjoying the POV adding additional details, and the overall emotional plus five senses tone.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Okay, well since there are some things the are cannon that everyone doesn't like, I'm hoping you may go AU towards the end. Meanwhile. really like the !new! element that you've introduced of Ianto knowing Jack is going to look at this background and him editing it. It gives the reader a mystery about Ianto's background.

Thanks for sharing!
random-nasha chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
Wow, amazing couple of chapters! LOVED them, glad all has started to go well again!

You're an amazing writer, definitely one of my favorites, this fiction is epic (:

x
IantoJonesKingOfCoffee chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I am loving this story :) Update soon please
I-Luv-Dimitri-Belikov chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
love it!

this is one of the best representations of the 'forgotten' parts in torchwood i've ever read.

everything is perfect! the characters are so true to the series, and its wonderful to see the character development that we so obviously miss in the show.

please update soon. i can't wait to read more :)
random-nasha chapter 17 . 1/4/2010
EEP! I love you, what a brilliant chapter :D

They seem to be getting back on track, and aww, they can confide in each other!

x