Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Dear lord
medhaambitious7 chapter 1 . 11/18
I’m dying
treblegirl1 chapter 13 . 10/30
Omg. I did not expect that. Poor Hinata. What a heartbreaking situation. I miss Kasai. She is so adorable. Fascinating how little things can just change so quickly. Time travel is crazy like that.
L.A.EMLA chapter 22 . 10/6
I'm interested in seeing how this one
Duckie511 chapter 22 . 9/30
This story is AMAZING! Such a complex and intense storyline! Oh please update soon. This is one of my favorite fanfics thus far!
NICE!
This fic is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! :3
blckskyn chapter 22 . 5/31
Oh mi gosh! Please update! I’ve been everywhere and everyone say that the previous was so amazing! I wanted to see it for myself and now I’m sad that I didn’t find it earlier! This is AMAZING!
Mystical Ice chapter 22 . 5/21
I love love love this story! I was surprised you were rewriting it since the previous version was good. I can see the changes, and it still is an amazing story! This story has stuck with me since I read it, and it is a treat reading it again a second time. I hope all is well with you, and I can't wait to finish reading the next chapters!
I very much look forward to seeing what happens next. :D
Thanks for sharing this amazing fic!
I absolutely love how you write their romance.
Peita Mae Jovero chapter 22 . 5/8
This is good. More uodate please.
kyzylmakhoto chapter 22 . 4/28
Wahh please update
Cmoore90 chapter 22 . 4/27
Hi, I know your busy, but can u update?
sonia.tina chapter 22 . 3/30
Just found this fic yesterday and I had to read it all! I really hope you continue this I can't wait to read the rest! It's genius and I love how you treated the time travel concept! This feels so soft, thank you!
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »