Reviews for The Chaos Theory
RadicalDame1412 chapter 12 . 19h
Im so excited for the next update
Paola Gonzalez1 chapter 1 . 21h
I look forward to the day you pick it up, haha until then I'll keep re-reading this every couple of years xD
It's just sooo good
I don't know how you keep doing it but this is just so good. Great tension throughout the chapter, I was on the edge the whole time.
I hate this part of the story where the alternate daughter has come to the surface -_- It hurts to know Hinata lost her child! In any case, can't wait for the next update!
Serika685 chapter 1 . 7/15
beautiful
keotaka1 chapter 12 . 7/14
I'm so hooked on this story! Who is Kesshi?!
I remeber this from last time but it's different too. I really wanna know what happens next now!
Shikara Gizzel chapter 12 . 7/14
Confused
maxridelover chapter 12 . 7/14
Geez that got dark fast
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 7/13
kesshi? what? Hmm.
kiss2lips chapter 1 . 7/13
Oh my shiitake mushrooms! We're in this part of the story! (I fondly remember this... and then it'd be followed by older Kasai) AHHH! Miss Bullwinkle, Ma'am I am so excited for the next chapter and I am willing to wIt however long! Stay amazing ️
OnlyTheBest123 chapter 12 . 7/13
Ahhh! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
jaylamode chapter 12 . 7/13
Omg ! This story is amazing! I get more and more drawn in with each chapter! I sincerely hope you update soon!
Wow I didn't expect all so much going on in the update. Ah the drama. Finally I know what Hinata sacrificed, I can't wait to find out why she chose Hanabi. That meant that Sasuke had Kesshi when he was 18 or 19 years of age. I too wonder who the mother is, maybe it's still Hinata.
ConNopales chapter 12 . 7/13
Oh my gosh I'm so confused but in a good way! XD I aant to know and understand! Please!
dsacha73 chapter 12 . 7/13
That kesshi is sakura's daughter rightt? If I'm not mistaken based on her amazing ability to heal and hinata's rejection of sasuke..noooo...I hope that you'll update this fic regularly ...and I feel mirai hinata who choked hanabi is really wrong because the real hinata really loves her sister..but I guess this is why it's called as fanfic where character can be ooc. But it really is great fanfic..but I'm still sad though for hinata and hanabi relationship because I'm kind of person who like strong brotherly or sisterly love in story
1,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »