Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Juri.DP chapter 10 . 4/16
I dislike that we can only do one review per chapter, but eh.

Beautiful. I like the way Sasuke is forced to evaluate himself, both of them. Some Mirai Hinata introspection would complete the Time traveling octagon. Though... I know that’s not exactly right since there hasn’t been much peering into the minds of Genzai Naruto and Sakura yet. That comes later, I know, but I like getting in their heads.
theDragonsQueen chapter 1 . 4/9
Great
jaylamode chapter 10 . 4/5
I just happen to stumble upon this story and it really good! I don’t think it that hard to follow at all. This story really does give an air of mystery to it. As a reader I understand that sometimes writers will be discouraged in their work but I enjoyed it so much I nearly stayed up all night to read it. I hope you continue to write because the story is very interesting and has a nice direction. I would like to know more about the characters as well because certain situations and personalities seem OCC. I can’t wait to read more!
MadEmpress chapter 1 . 2/2
Hope you update soon 3
Author-sama please update soon
Sad and creepy that they have to give offerings in order to go to the past, will that also be the case when they go back to the future. Will the early meeting of Hinata and Sasuke alter the future? Anyways lots of questions, I can't wait to find out more!
Me too. How I wish I was able to read the first version of this brilliant story. You don't know how this story made me so hooked. If you need anyone to talk to. We (your readers) are here :)
Ahrnie chapter 10 . 1/4
Hey there! :D
I was about to PM you, but saw that you'd disabled it. So I'll write my long overdue message to you here.
I have followed this story for years, and was so happy when it got finished. Sadly, I was never able to read the whole 40 chapters back then. So my request is that you pretty please upload the old version as well! (or sent it to me?). I like the new version as well, but I find it ashamed that you finished the story and then deleted it instead of just posting an 2.0 version.

Furthermore, I would like to offer my support to you. After I read you latest AN, the one i chapter 10, I really felt for you. What you described as stress and a wired feeling that you don't know how writing or reading should sound - it got me worried. I hope that you have been feeling better since you posted the AN, if not, I sincerely recommend you to seek medical/psychiatric advice, since it sounds to me that you might suffer from a depression. If you never had one before, the symptoms can be hard to see, but what you describe do sound like (the starting of) an depression. The treatment for them are quite successful nowadays, at least in Sweden, where I come from (or I'm just biased since I work as a nurse).

Whatever you choose to do, I nonetheless I wish you the best of luck and hope that you'll find the enjoyment of writing once more!
Lots of love!
reeroy chapter 5 . 1/4
oh my GOD this chapter had me dying.

I really love the way you write. It's impactful and very straight to the point but you have a way making it nuanced ya know?

does that even make sense? gah i cant word anything
reeroy chapter 4 . 1/4
I like how the characters feel. Also it breaks my heart what they gave up. Does Naruto remember what Sakura really gave up?

Kasai is adorable. It's so weird to think that 15 year old Hinata grows up to be somewhat stable lmao. I like the nod to the fact that Hinata is Head in the future and that Sasuke lives with her. I think Hiashi knows from the entrance into the dining hall...Naruto clumsy and Sasuke comfortable. Maybe?

I wonder what happened in her 15th year to make it worse?
reeroy chapter 3 . 1/4
I'm really curious about the future they've come from. How bad is it that this was their last resort? Who does Naruto want to kill?

And why aren't they working on ONE mission together if they want the same result? Why are they all scheming?

I'm sorry for the questions! I really dig this time travel concept. Hope all is well.
reeroy chapter 2 . 1/4
did Hinata sacrifice her love for Kasai? I realize she's not as handsy with her as Sasuke is. Maybe she sacrificed their bond?

LOL baby Sasuke freaking out! I am so happy about this.
reeroy chapter 1 . 1/4
it's taken me forever to start this story again. I'm happy you're still writing it all these years later.

this beginning is interesting! is it bad I can't remember anything from the first version? /hides face/

hope all is well! happy new year!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
Make more ! :-*
Paola Gonzalez1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I hope one day you'll feel in place good enough to pick this story up, it really is good. Sending much love your way!
1,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »