Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Dangerously Disheveled chapter 46 . 8/13/2013
This is such a well written story. Thank you for sharing this with us. I just have one problem with time traveling. Since they were able to change the future, their future selves should not be have the need to travel to the past and thus, not having the need to sacrifice sasuke. Unless there were 2 parallel universes that exists for the 2 different futures. I guess the parallel universe exists just in their mind. And in the "real" world, sasuke did just die for nothing. Anyway, great story! Thanks for finishing it! :)
Lady Widdershins chapter 46 . 8/12/2013
I absolutely enjoyed and loved this story so much.
I quite like this morbid dark end. It's beautiful and had my heart in a twist and I'm nearly ready to cry.
Thank you for writing this story from beginning to end. Much love and appreciation to you!
DishevelledAngle chapter 46 . 8/12/2013
I've never reviewed this story...That sucks. Well, finally, here I am. It was great, and so was the ending! You are an amazing writer, and I hope to hear more from you in the upcoming year. Will you have 'Bullwinkle's Lady' printed at the bottom of your book cover?
chancharan chapter 46 . 8/12/2013
I waited so long :). It was worth it.
SAb chapter 46 . 8/11/2013
...I am not satisfied with this ending. You have some questions to answer, Lady.
pinksamurai1014 chapter 46 . 8/11/2013
O_O how am I supposed to take this ending?!
RikuDai chapter 46 . 8/11/2013
Woww. O.o Kinda confused with the last part. Does that mean Sasuke gets to be revived... Or Hinata dies? O.o
aurora0914 chapter 46 . 8/11/2013
THAT IS SOOO SAD! UNBELIEVABLY SAD!Is it really the end? awww, this had a too sad ending. meh. it was awesome, though.
lilith.lily.luna chapter 46 . 8/11/2013
Hey there,
This is a great story, not only the idea is good but you also added so much depth to each character so that your great idea was made into a great story.
I also liked the interludes even if they where a little bit confusing ocassualy, in my opinion they are part of what makes your story unic.
bekkivobekki chapter 46 . 8/11/2013
Omg Nooo! Im crying so much! but i dont really understand the ending wt does Sasuke mean by "everything"? please explain it to me -_- well, overall i LOVED the story! Holy snap! i just didnt like the Sasuke died and everyone else just lived happily ever after...well most. Hinata deserved happiness with Sasuke...but then again the story is the Chaos Theory...but still my heart shattered. anywaysi love love love the story...but hate hate hate that Sasuke dies.
Katey123 chapter 46 . 8/10/2013
Oh my goodness that's the end? Wow. Fantastic story. Congratulations on finishing it. Are you going to start something new or just continue on with the Hyuuga curse?
srasanswa chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
nice chapter
srasanswa chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
okay ...i'm getting to understand what was happening...
srasanswa chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
sure this is a chaos theory...this chapter proves it
srasanswa chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
so..what's happened to 15 yrs old because of sasuke ?
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »