Reviews for The Chaos Theory
ImCutePoison chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
That's why I loved your story - it was amazingly written, it was complex - the parallels, the hints... it always made me think, trying to catch whats hidden between the lines, to put the puzzle together.

Ah... I still hope that Sasuke will exist/alive in the last epilogue... hope dies last you know.
Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter that will mark the end of one amazing adventure and story.
I look forward to your next update.
Zuul81 chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
As a cat lover, I wouldn't support Kiba's claim to hokagehood.
It was a really good chapter. I'll probably read it all at once to catch the parallels.

Again thank you for this great story, that has entertained me so many time.
Djomar chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
What about their future selves? Is Mirai Sasuke alive? Will everything be okay now?
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
Okay. Thank you SO much for not cutting the story off. I was incredibly pleased with this chapter, and I was especially intrigued by all the changes.
kiyone110 chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
Kiba as Hokage...lol.

Hinata throwing away the entire cake was very funny I could image Naruto's face.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
I love this! I Love the sasuhina moments :)
IndecisiveMiss chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
This story is incredible! I was so immersed that I literally stayed up all night reading, even though I should be studying _! I am so glad that I found it yesterday so I didn't have to wait too long for an update hehe. Awesome work I look forward to reading your other stories :)
Kia-B chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
Three years. This story is three years old and still gives me the giggles it did. I love this so much... Wait... Sasuke offered his life,in the last chapter! Oh lawd!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
I was crying while reading this chapter, because of what I remembered happened previously with Mirai Sasuke. I am so scared to read the next Epilogue LOL. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
This ending, their interaction with each other is .. Funny... Love it! Can wait to see a glimpse of the future...
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 44 . 7/26/2013
Oh my god... You're really cutting it off with Sasuke ceasing to exist?!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 43 . 7/26/2013
I loved Sakura's return, just in time to spare the apparently sane Hanabi.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 41 . 7/26/2013
In response to the last question, even if she still has a soul, I wouldn't take any chances with someone who destroyed Konoha. Kill her. Immediately.

But you're going to drag it out, aren't you...
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 39 . 7/26/2013
These make-out scenes are so awkward that it makes me grin.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 36 . 7/26/2013
Damn... Hanabi got smart... I still want her dead though.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »