Reviews for The Chaos Theory
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 46 . 11/20/2014
Hmm confusing but interesting read
RedMela chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is ridiculously brilliant... definitely a top story here on fan fiction! You have GREAT talent!
Lowism chapter 46 . 11/7/2014
This is definitely the most confusing but satisfying story I had read so far. It requires a lot of thinking and also concentration to follow up on every single event that happened. Missing one single part will be so devastating as I'll definitely not know what's happening.
Though it's really taxing to have so many informations being loaded into my mind while reading, the storyline is truely intriguing that I manage to finish it within 2 days. However, I'm just curious if Hinata gave up her life to see sasuke? What will happen to her kids? Or it's just Her hallucination? Anyway, thank you for such a good story.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/14/2014
this story was so intense and mind fucking in a good way!
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
I finally finished! I must say, it's one of the best sasuhina fanfic I've ever read! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story such as this!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/30/2014
This is my second time reading this story and I always end up in goosebumps in cetain areas of the story. I gotta love this! I couldnt help and looked at previous reviews and read that sasuke only made a sacrifice. Thats not of them did a sacrifice. Sakura did not she was pregnant thus the demon or what it was took the unborn baby from her. Naruto sacrificed his title as hokage when he went back to time. Hinata gave away her love for hanabi and sasuke his life which I don't understand why he did that. Anyways I love this story very emotional to me!
hoycahooy chapter 46 . 7/26/2014
wtf. mind blown. MOST INTERESTING AND UNIQUE SASUHINA FANFIC. are you aware that you're an amazing writer? i wish the naruto producers would read this and make an anime out of it. it's seriously good.
mzeyang18 chapter 36 . 7/23/2014
Sasuke does join the battle, but I think it hasn't come out in anime yet its still in the manga.
sumire.syrup chapter 45 . 7/22/2014
I reread this almost a year after it was written and I have come to appreciate it even more. I'm aware you won't be involved with fandom anymore but this is truly an epic.

I love the side pairings especially. The way you write about Naruto and Sakura suit them perfectly. I didn't really think much of Neji and ion but the way you wrote about them in the interlude 7? (The mission gone wrong) I fell in love.

I love Sasuke in this. I love his character so much. I'm so glad to see this have ended. I wouldn't have minded the way it ended but knowing you sort of wrote an alternate ending really gave me some closure so I decided to reread it. Good luck on your goals :-) you're an amazing writer
mzeyang18 chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
Why did she have to die?
mzeyang18 chapter 27 . 7/22/2014
I'm bawling.
To-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awesome .
chiolo chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Rereading this fanfic for the sixth time now! Just as amazing everytime.
I was just thinking it would be so interesting to read a spin-off of The Chaos Theory dedicated to Ino and Neji's relationship. I always get curious about the part when Ino is staring at hisashi's decapitated head "the inception of her ambitions blossoming in her eyes" is too vague and then Neji says 'this is good'?... I wanna know more!
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »