Reviews for The Chaos Theory
mzeyang18 chapter 36 . 7/23/2014
Sasuke does join the battle, but I think it hasn't come out in anime yet its still in the manga.
sumire.syrup chapter 45 . 7/22/2014
I reread this almost a year after it was written and I have come to appreciate it even more. I'm aware you won't be involved with fandom anymore but this is truly an epic.

I love the side pairings especially. The way you write about Naruto and Sakura suit them perfectly. I didn't really think much of Neji and ion but the way you wrote about them in the interlude 7? (The mission gone wrong) I fell in love.

I love Sasuke in this. I love his character so much. I'm so glad to see this have ended. I wouldn't have minded the way it ended but knowing you sort of wrote an alternate ending really gave me some closure so I decided to reread it. Good luck on your goals :-) you're an amazing writer
mzeyang18 chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
Why did she have to die?
mzeyang18 chapter 27 . 7/22/2014
I'm bawling.
To-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awesome .
chiolo chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Rereading this fanfic for the sixth time now! Just as amazing everytime.
I was just thinking it would be so interesting to read a spin-off of The Chaos Theory dedicated to Ino and Neji's relationship. I always get curious about the part when Ino is staring at hisashi's decapitated head "the inception of her ambitions blossoming in her eyes" is too vague and then Neji says 'this is good'?... I wanna know more!
ladydhampir chapter 46 . 7/10/2014
Even on the earlier chapters... I had this great foreboding feeling about this fic... I kept thinking 'horror'.

Not that its horrible or anything resembling that but... damn I kept looking at the genre every other chapter as if expecting it to change. Your take on time travel is quite interesting and the ending reminds me of a certain famous pirate. Anyway! very, very interesting fic... if not quite a bit dark... the foreboding sort of dark mind you and I really liked your humor but yeah I stand by my nagging intuition warning me of horrors.
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 46 . 6/27/2014
Argh! It was so bittersweet... I loved it and yet I hated it... I don't know anymore!
The King in White chapter 46 . 5/26/2014
;-;
RinneLin chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
wow.

Beginning of the story was so intense and weird and emotionally disturbing I was pacing the room while reading it. I still aren't sure weather I like it or not, but your writing is great and it get you emotionally involved in the story. I wonder where did you get the inspiration for the story. :)
OrangeisMe chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
This is no doubt one of the BEST story that is in SasuHina fandom. :) Phenomenal.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
So adorable!
yume no naka chapter 46 . 4/14/2014
FINNAALLLYYYY! Finally i understand with this story! ugh.. it's really really an epic story i though. cause i never read a fanfiction with theme of time-travel and such complicated like this. The first time i read this story is.. 'wow... time travel fanfic' and when i read one by one this chapter it's really make me confused. like suddenly kasai was gone and then sakura died. it's really make me confused and i can't thinking off about it. so i continued to read this fanfic. and know i understand it! I'm really really really fall in love with this story. though this story is complicated to understand it but i loved it. i hope you want make another fanfic for sasuhina. and i hope you still fall in love with sasuhina pair and can't be bored for sasuhina pair.

thank you for a good story and sorry if my english is bad or etc. english is not my native language and i'm still learning with it.
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »