Reviews for The Chaos Theory
patienceISkey chapter 7 . 4/14
patiently waiting for another update lol
SCREAMING INSIDEEEEEE AAAAAAAH THANK YOU. MADE MY WEEK!
Kayla's Sasuhina chapter 1 . 3/29
Will you be able to post your old pieces of work (your previous story before you changed it)? I wonder cause I see the older comments talking about the changes between this one and the past one(s). It'll be great if you could ask. ~.
SigAnGelHeArt chapter 7 . 3/30
Can't believe I'm reading this again haha. I read the original but the re-write still got me hooked. Waiting for updates
tayee chapter 7 . 3/30
I love your story. In this chapter, my favorite part is the fighting scene. The thought of Sasuke smashing Hinata's face into the grass amused me quite a lot. I do not know why haha... maybe because it's quite different and unexpected...the story and character relationships are developing nicely. Good job!
Juri.DP chapter 7 . 3/29
I like to think that Sasuke can't help questioning why he keeps getting hurt by a child. Every time he catches Kasai about to hit him he thinks, "Why?" Every time Kasai actually hits him, mid-attack he thinks, "Why?" Why, Kasai? Why do you hurt your father?

Naruto taught her how.

But maybe he starts to wonder about what it says about his future self. "Did you tell her to attack me?" he thinks at his older self. "You bastard."
"He probably thinks I told her to attack him." the older him thinks. And he grins to himself. "He's right to think that."

When I did theatre, my teacher taught us that the small details are important. An applause doesn't stop all at once, even if it is abrupt. It trickles. Even when main characters are talking, background characters don't all stop carrying on. Some are too far away to notice when the main characters have entered anyway.

In this case, just because Kakashi says taijutsu only, it doesn't mean they just listen. Nice small detail. It's only natural Hinata still resort to it because that's her main form of attack that I'm sure her father drilled into her. Sasuke would only use his Sharingan if he had to (or to not be bothered, to end things quicker).

I'm just appreciative, I guess is what I'm saying.
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 3/28
very good.
maxridelover chapter 7 . 3/27
thanks for the great work!
The story is amazing keep up the awesome writing!Can't wait for more!
Anon chapter 7 . 3/27
Loved this chapter and their interactions! Can't wait for the next! More Chibi sasuhina!
kellyshl chapter 7 . 3/27
It's soooooo obvioussss
forgetmenotlovely chapter 7 . 3/26
Thank you for the funny moments. Your voice and wit really shone through. I also loved the flow among thought, action and dialogue. This chapter was definitely aptly named. They're finally checking each other out!
sumire.syrup chapter 7 . 3/26
I'm actually living the rewrite... The subtlety of their obvious attraction for each other is amusing. Love your style of writing. It's so clever and humorous without being overbearing
Kasai is so damn cute. If she's copying her parents by giving Hinata a kiss to wake her up, I wonder if their relationship is truly that blissful? At the moment, all we see are snippets of Mirai Sasuke and Mirai Hinata's interactions, but they seem a bit cold or aloof towards each other? Perhaps it's the situation they're in and can't afford to divulge their relationship/status, but I'd love to see more of future Sasuke and hinata as well. Their relationship sounds intense and passionate so it would be hard for them to act so distant, I assume.
RikuDai chapter 7 . 3/26