Reviews for The Chaos Theory
StuBBii chapter 46 . 3/12/2014
Wow, this story's really original and well put together. It's inspiring. I love seeing the interludes and the differences/ changes they go through as they unknowingly modify the future. There was a lot of character depth and the events make sense, unlike other stories where people randomly fall in love, etc. I DID find some conflicts that I couldn't make sense of, like why the Kumo Nin let Hanabi live, why Hinata's eyes weren't taken as a first priority, why Sasuke was the only one who sacrificed something because it said that they each had to give something in order to exist. In my mind, I'm thinking that no way can that occur since that was the whole point of using the jutsu in order to time travel. I can understand if the ghost took his life as sakura/naruto's sacrifice of their friend, Hinata's husband, kasai's dad, but still. Overall, this was well made and the ending did leave me feeling like it was a cliff hanger but it's probably the best way to end it. I will be honest though, I don't like stories where jutsus are made up because I tend to like ones true to origin, but this one needed that time traveling to make it work so I made an exception. Thanks for good read!
Juri.DP chapter 46 . 2/5/2014
Okay! I finished this last night (this morning?) but wasn't able to review. Why tell you this? I was going for the record of fastest reader for The Chaos Theory, but I think I've been beat. Anyway, I think this will be my first real review for one of your stories! :D Or...for any review, really.

I've always been wary of multi-chaptered stories and saw this around from time to time, so I decided to look at it after finding out that you'd be leaving soon (if not already (sadness)), and I was not even surprised by how surprised I was at the complexity and level of awesomeness that you always seem to bring to FanFiction. From how they got there, to how they planned to fix things, to how things all happened... It was just so well thought out! I dare say you could make a story out of this using the same plot with your own characters (if you so choose), and it would be a gem among gems - one of the best plots out there!

Personally, I liked the interactions between young Sasuke and Hinata the most because...there's just so much emotion! So...yeah, I cried at the end. Hahaha! When I finished it, I was so caught up in my thoughts that I couldn't sleep on my own and had to take a pill (luckily my head was also hurting at the time), and then spent all my day thinking and writing just to organize how I felt. Sasuke sacrificing himself the way he did... I don't even know how to explain. Naruto definitely didn't offer himself up for his friends and wife, which also makes me blame Naruto and Sakura for Sasuke dying. Like...I see where Naruto made Sakura his number one priority, so maybe he WOULD have if not for the revelation young Naruto had. And since (I guess?) young Sakura found a way to deal with Inner Sakura, she also made Naruto her priority without fail, so they were both too focused on each other to give up their lives. Sasuke... He's just great. Saved his wife and kids, but... Gosh! So sad! I'm tearing up again! I can't even blame Hinata for using that jutsu again and can only applaud that she waited four years after being back and went through being alone for that long.

So, if it can be looked at this way, what they did when they time traveled was not stop the event from ever happening but postponed the event and transferred who started the event? Like, because of the way the world works, there needs to be a certain amount of good and bad, so the impact of what Hanabi was intended to do couldn't be erased as they were intending because that would throw off some kind of yin-yang balance the world maintains? Unless when Hinata made the deal, her life was taken so she would be with Sasuke in death, in which case, the event WAS stopped completely (IF she was to be the person to destroy Konoha instead). Unless...Kasai ends up being the one to destroy everything. I doubt Ryou would because he's too young to feel the impact of losing both parents, but that's also a possibility. But...really I'm focused on Sasuke dying. Oh gosh! And I don't even like Sasuke anywhere else! Always in your stories! I just wish he could have lived because, seeing how he and Hinata got together in both realities, it's a shame that his and Hinata's love was so short lived! The strongest love ever to be seen...and then it ends. They loved each other so much! Guh! No! Now I really am crying.

Okay, so I'll end it here before I bawl. I loved this story so much, and I love that you thought of something like this AND knew how to make it all work. Did it take you long? Preplanned or did you wing it? Either way, this was amazing, and I would definitely read anything you published. Would you have the same name as on here? Well! I'll just always keep my eyes open! Good luck with all you do! I'll always support you!
samy.reales1 chapter 46 . 2/5/2014
Fuc** love it! The best! Thanks. Hope for more like this...
cameronsadrock1 chapter 46 . 2/4/2014
this story hurts my heart and my soul and my emotions and everywhere else. pretty much this story just hurts. its so good
Juri.DP chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
Is it bad that I read this in between (and during) classes? I think not because I couldn't focus because my mind was on the story, and, if my mind was on the story, I might as well read, yes? Makes sense to me.

I like it when they run.
Juri.DP chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Almost half way through! Finish it all tomorrow? Yes, I think I can.

Chapter 22 and counting. Me gusta.
Juri.DP chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
I get it. I so think I get what just happened and why I'm confused... I. Think. I. Get it.

Liking it up!
Juri.DP chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Somehow daylight passed me, and I found myself surrounded in darkness... Can Juri finish this fic before tomorrow?! Let's find out.

Chapter 14 jerking out all the emotions here.
Juri.DP chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I knew it. I f***ing knew it! I so wish I would have found this story over the summerrrrrrrrrrrr! But college can wait.

Intrigued throughout chapter 10. Likety like like.
Juri.DP chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I fear...I'm going to be glued to this story for a while.

Liking chapter 2.
Ermilus chapter 45 . 1/19/2014
Love it.
Ermilus chapter 46 . 1/19/2014
Coool story
daydeamer09 chapter 46 . 1/14/2014
You're story is amazing. Truly moved me since the first chapter. I too love the complexity of this story and how it all became clear in the end. Though, I admit, I was a bit confused in some parts but nevertheless, great writing. About the ending, I can say I was a bit shocked and had left me with mixed emotions, but overall it was a great one and the ending was perfect for the whole storyline. And just so know, this is my first time reading something with this kind of ending. I like the way you left the readers hanging in there and would really love it if it had a sequel. I love your writing style and the flow of the story. A brilliant work indeed. Keep it up! ;9
-daydreamer09
LilacBlossom chapter 46 . 1/1/2014
Your story is so amazing. Honestly. I loved it. I literally JUST realized you updated lol so happy I got to read it tho.

Whelp, looks like Hinata is about to pull a Hanabi lol the ending was terrific. It was completely fitting with the theme of the overall story. Good work. Bravo, bravo, good work!

LilyEverlasting chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
Thank you thank you thank you for a great read. I LOVED the open ending for the second epilogue. Intense. Loved all the action and the whole chaos of the time loop and how you did their personalities. I just wanted to comment quickly because I enjoyed it.
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »