Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 9/15
oh. nice.
Starfang's Secrets chapter 2 . 9/15
I can't believe you're rewriting this story! Eeeeee!

~Star
Kia-B chapter 2 . 9/15
I JUST WANT TO SCREAM! Thank you for updating!
Mickey-Chemx chapter 1 . 8/19
This is really interesting so far. I didn't find this story until now, and I'm excited for this rewrite you're embarking on. I'll be watching out for more
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 8/18
Please please update. I'm excited with this re-write
xXNevarXx chapter 1 . 7/2
Just as I was going to re-read. Omg. I'm excited to hit the follow and see where you take me this time. I can already feel my feels begin all over again.
Please update soon, I loved the original and I was really excited for the new one. It's killing me to not have "the chaos theory" to read, you're one of my favorite writers, please please finish this story soon
NARUTO CANT BE HOKAGE?! WHAT! IMMA CRYYYYYYYY
Your One and Only1 chapter 1 . 5/24
Why oh, why did you delete I haven't reread it in years! And when I finally read it again ;( at least I hope you update soon! I will always be a faithful reader to this story. So I will once again say; I love your writing so much!
linda chapter 1 . 5/13
i cant seem to browse the other chapters. sadly. i want to reread.
Your writing has improved dratically! Though I did lo e the original story, and it moved me to tears at the end. Thank you for your gift. Though the first chapter is the o ly one available, is that because you're rewriting them all?
reviwer chapter 1 . 4/23
'bring us to them now you damn crone'
you cut out the 'damn crone' insult. awhh that line for some reason has always stayed with me. years on. melancholic nostalgia assaulted me when i found it left out of the rewrite
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 4/17
I would love to see where this one goes. Consider me hooked.
jj chapter 1 . 4/15
i really really really want to see some more of this please
paperskirts chapter 1 . 4/12
Wow, it's been a while, but you might remember me as the livejournal reviewer atalantis that basically gushed about your story for decades. Honestly, I saw this had been reduced to one chapter and I almost had a heart attack thinking you had deleted it. Thankfully that isn't the case (though of course, you can delete things as you wish! You're the writer!)

But a rewrite is pretty exciting! And this has been on my list to re-read for a while, so I can't imagine a better way to re-read it than to do it as you post edits! It's been a few years since I've read it, so it will all feel very new to me.

I honestly love your opening to this story. It's so immediate and an instant hook. It's one I always come back to when I'm stuck at the beginning of a story. I love that line "He began to die all over again." How strange and jarring of a line.

Another line that sticks out to me: "She watched the organ flutter, then stop." A gritty detail mixed with that soft imagery of fluttering. I love that juxtaposition.

Your pacing is on point. You do an amazing job of not wasting space. You always start in the middle of the action and give just the right amount of information to place us concretely in a scene. For example, the scene where Hinata and Naruto go meet Tsunade. It's obvious they've already made their case, Hinata's first words in that scene serve as a reminder and Tsunade's line gives the context.

I love how easily the group flows in and out of their telepathic conversations, just enough to confuse any bystanders. It's funny like being in on an inside joke.

And of course, there's the foreboding beat of prices being paid. I do remember what the prices were, so re-reading it I particularly find Hinata's aloof expression very fascinating; a tiny hint of what is to come.

Hope you don't mind me tagging along as you repost! I'm looking forward to reading this again! But no rush! Take your time!
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »