Reviews for The Chaos Theory
rcr chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
Cool. He knows it is Hinata!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
I love how the thoughts of the genzai and mirai counterparts were fleshed out. It seems genzai Hinata is really giving genzai Sasuke the benefit of the doubt, seeing good qualities in his future counterpart. She may even be attracted to him, as a result of interaction with mirai Sasuke...though forced to be in company with genzai Sasuke certainly doesn't let thoughts stray very far from him. I couldn't help grin at genzai Sasuke's confusion. He was so thrown off by his feelings and hormones (poor, poor Sasuke). Being bitten in that kind of situation could take anyone by surprise, though I wonder if it especially made an impact on Sasuke, given his history (cough). He's even started to think that he's been marked, like..like a piece of property! I was a little confused when Sasuke said to Hinata that "he wants her to speak to him" (after she recovered from her fainting spell), but perhaps that was his confusion speaking as well? It seems Mirai Hinata's motives have become more apparent. At first, she merely suggested it wasn't such a bad idea for her genzai counterpart to be associated with genzai Sasuke. Now she's outright taunting him and provoking him to "break the barrier." Maybe her and Sasuke's goals are aligned after all. Getting a notification in my email for this story's update has always brightened my day. I'm really looking forward to future chapters. No need to stress so much or overthink. I understand you have expectations for yourself, but please don't let it detract from the enjoyment of reading/writing. Know that your fans really appreciate your effort and various works!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
Mirai Sasuke, I love you man but how can you be distracted during sex? And what's with that door for you to strike Sakura to unconsciousness?

Mirai Hinata, you're kinda cold but oddly alluring. You're driving genzai Sasuke to distraction you know?

Genzai Sasuke, I want to kick you in the nuts for nearly strangling genzai Hinata. I mean, what the hell man? I hope you get the biggest boner ever when you wake up from your sleep tonight. That bite is just the beginning of your sexual awakening dude. You're going to crave both Hinatas so bad, you'll be begging them to gentle fist your genitals. Lol

Genzai Hinata, keep biting the dumbass. Maybe Mirai Sasuke too, that'll probably drive dumbass crazy with jealousy. Hell, bite kakashi too!

Sushilover aka best SasuHina writer ever, I love your work! Take a break my dear because I can't bear to see this story abandoned. I'm still waiting for that SasuHina sex in the woods scene (oops, spoiler alert) because damn, I loved the reactions of the genzais. It was freakin hilarious. I hope you don't cut that scene out.
cathern.cain chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
Yay! I am so happy I got to log in today to an update on this story. I am always exited to read more and am loving where the plot is taking me.
Haruka2007 chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
Loved this chap :D x
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
Before I even read the chapter...I read the author's note and LET ME TELL YOU...YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! Actually one of the BEST I have EVER read. When you decide to rewrite TTC I was like noooooo just when I was about to read it for the 5TH time! THEN you rewrote and now I'm like WOW THIS IS EVEN MORE AMAZING! Like you have TALENT and don't let ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE!
Hime-23 chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
Não consigo entender porque vc acha esse capítulo poça ser ruim , eu discordo.
Já havia lido a história antes da revisão mas não li ela toda só consegui até o capítulo 15 , mas tenho gostado muito do que eu tenho visto as mudanças tem deixado mas claro alguns aspectos da trama.
Nesse capítulo a primeira parte adoro esse relacionamento entre (adultos) Hinata e Sasuke que é tão passional e ardente eles tem uma relação apaixonante e ver o carinho por sua filha é adorável.
Ver Sasuke (genzai) indo atrás de Hinata ( mirai) foi interessante ver tanta confusão em Sasuke ver sua atração crescente por Hinata.
Agora Genzai Sasuke e Genzai Hinata é minha parte preferida eu achei de certa forma engraçado ver Sasuke tão perturbado por Hinata e confuso fonte seus sentimentos e hormônios .
Tenha mais confiança em si mesma sua história é maravilhosa tenha fé em si mesma , se cuide até a próxima atualização
JDH1080 chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
As always this was a joy to read. I understand your stress when it comes to putting this together. Hoping to all hope that it'll be well received yet thinking that nothing about it works. Rest assured that your writing is amazing. I very much enjoy your work and shall endeavor to wait for the next chapter. Take your time.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
THAT ALMOST KISS! *DEAD* *DEAD FROM EVERYTHING* *DEADDDDD* *DEADER THAN DEAD* This was not in the old TCT! I LOVE THIS ADDITION 33333
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
Thx for the update! I liked the relationship dynamics between the 4 characters, part and present, it's interesting to see the past and future selves interact. And the developing relationship between the two present selves was curious yet quaint. It feels different from other stories I've read, not a bad thing, mind you. Also, I'm sorry you feel weird about your writing, it feels fine to me, but if you think a break is needed, don't hesitate. This isn't a job.
Jann chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
For the first time I am going into the review section before reading your godamn BEAUTIFUL WORK.

Just to let you know, your story and your writing is still PERFRCT as the first day Ive read your work, I think EVEN better now. Youre so much better at plot and scene construction (if there's such a thing) now than before actually. I think frustration over your writing, your work is OKAY, it is NORMAL. It only means you're continually improving!

YOU're a lot better than the books I've read that i had to physically buy.

Also if you DO decide to write novels, TAKE ALL MY MONEY.

In all seriousness, if you want to take a break, take as much as you want. It will be sad for me but it WILL be better for you and your craft.

Thank you so much for your work!

Now Im off to read this chapterrr
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
Yay! You updated! I loved this chapter sooooo much but it left me wanting more!
maxridelover chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
i think this was still very good, but if you need time off, take as much as you need!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
I forgot to say that you should take care of yourself. I mean, you will be SORELY missed and I'll probably die of frustration but I can wait...I WILL wait until you get better. Your health is more important my dear.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
I gobbled up every word! You had me reading like a maniac because I couldn't wait to see what was in store. But at the same time, I was dreading the journey of the little scroll bar when it was nearing the chapters' end. God, what a dilemma...

Anyway, my friend, it was brilliant and thoughtful as usual. I can't comprehend your anxiety as everything flows so smoothly and splendidly. I can never get enough of future or present Sasuke and Hinata...both couples are equally intriguing and endearing. You have a talent for capturing their individual personalities - even though they're the same person, they're so different, characteristically and physically.

Like genzai Sasuke - he's a bit of a stalker when it comes to Mirai Hinata but a bully when it comes to genzai Hinata. Mirai Sasuke is a hornbag with Mirai Hinata but protective with genzai Hinata. Such juxtaposition, I love it! I'm also glad that genzai Sasuke is starting to be affected by genzai Hinata. Poor boy doesn't realise how his body is reacting towards her. He'll probably freak when he gets his first erection. Hahaha...but which Hinata would be the cause of it? Hmm?

Btw - i still don't get the Sasuke hitting Sakura scene. I probably have to read it again...I mean why? She was only trying to open a door right?
1,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »