Reviews for The Chaos Theory
lmaooooooo chapter 4 . 2/23
MOE IM LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF! I can imagine Naruto bumping into stuff while trying to get to the table
manILoveyou chapter 4 . 2/23
man i love that small part with teenage Hinata and future Sasuke. I also love how Kasai likes Hinata, i think thats so adorable. I just love this story man
shalei chapter 4 . 2/23
my body is ready! 3 3 3
College n Curls chapter 4 . 2/23
I really want to know how this turns out! I'm so excited!
hime-23 chapter 4 . 2/23
Ouve algumas mudanças no desenvolvimento da história mas sigo muito empolgada para ver mas .
Espero que a ligação entre sasuke e Hinata permaneça forte como era .
Obrigado pela ótima fanfic
sumire.syrup chapter 4 . 2/23
I really love the contrast you noted between the mirai team 7 hinata and their counterparts. it's almost uncanny. I really enjoy the way you write mirai Hinata and Sasuke...

What confused me a bit is that Sakura had her baby taken away, can she still be impregnated in the future? Its been awhile since I read the original TcT and I don't recall Sakura and Naruto ever having kids in the future, or maybe they did but I dont remember. Not sure if you can disclose this since its a spoiler and its your story... anyways great chapter. have a great day!
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 4 . 2/23
I honestly don't remember every detail from the chapters but I think that you changed a couple of things here! And I loved it. I'm not the biggest fan of Sakura's character in general and I think her stubborn, kind of rather selfish side showed her perfectly fine... I'm just so sorry for Naruto because he's a sweetheart and deserves better...

As for the young Hinata's development... There really are worlds between the stammering 15 years old and the older Hinata... And I really, really like how you write and describe in Sasuke's perspective. These tiny little comments and remarks about the changes in the future... I really like that narrative technique.

So yeah, can't wait for the next chapters :D
Schizoid7Loner chapter 4 . 2/23
I love the change! It feels a bit more straight forward and you really get a chance to see more interactions. Props for making Sasuke marginally more affectionate and emotional!
This rewrite is excellent, it's sucking me in all over again. Thanks for doing this for your loyal readers!
omg chapter 3 . 2/22
I love this so much
la bella nunez chapter 3 . 2/22
im kind of sad that all the other chapters were deleted. I really want to read this story again but i guess ill have to wait. This is still one of my all time favorite stories and i hope the next chapters are updated soon so i can read the rest
loveyou chapter 3 . 2/20
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD WTF , I hope this story will continue, i am really impressed so far!
It made me so happy when I saw you posted!
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 3 . 2/21
I almost forgot how good this story and its plot was! Seriously, I like how all falls into place and that you really try to keep the characters in character :D You do an excellent job with Sasuke and I like how you turned shy Hinata!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Juri.DP chapter 3 . 2/20
BIG MOOD! I'm so nervous because you might be changing some plot points, and the younger versions of the group concern me. As I remember, Sasuke was a determined little nugget, trying to get answers and all. Future Naruto was also a little frightening here and there.

Auuuuuuuuugh! I can't wait! Mess me up! Mess me all the way up!
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »