Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Ahh, I love SasuHina smut, too bad this one was so short. Hopefully there would be more in the future? Many, many more! They make fireworks happen when they're together. Something about their relationship is so intense and passionate. Love them!
Kia-B chapter 6 . 2/28
Last night reviews...gotta love them. Anyway, amazing again! These updates are just the topping on all my days. Read them like a bedtime story! Anyway, I'm rambling! You're great!
Wow, wow really love this chapter.

Thanks for updating, gambatte ne.
Diam chapter 6 . 2/28
Como me fascina este fic
hime-23 chapter 6 . 2/28
Gosto tanto que queria capĂ­tulos maiores pois quando termina sempre com gosto de quero mais
sumire.syrup chapter 6 . 3/1
Ahh.. the differences between the rewrite and original are so subtle.. i love the compare and contrast between Mirai and genzai Hinata.

I wonder if you will change any original plot devices?
xsnowrabbitx chapter 6 . 3/1
Yay new chapter! I love the original story, it's really fun to read the rewrite version too. Btw why is Hinata wearing cheongsam and not kimono? That just feels weird to me. Anyway, can't wait for the next chap!
igenka chapter 6 . 2/28
Always nice to see an update.
372259 chapter 6 . 2/28
As always, incredible writing! Can't wait for the next chapter !
bittersweet silent truths chapter 6 . 2/28
I am so hooked. I am dying to read the next chapter, please continue! I cannot stop gushing over how well done this story is made! Please update as soon as you can, I would love to read the next chapter!

The chapters feel a little short, as well, but that is fine if you're able to update quickly. I hope you do. :)
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 6 . 2/28
The only problem with this chapter when when you referred to Hinata's nightgown as Chinese. That quickly broke my immersion.
Please re post original story..
KorraPanera chapter 5 . 2/28
I love it!
Juri.DP chapter 5 . 2/28
Yooooooo! I'm getting all the type of excited feels in me with this one! I like the way you don't focus on the subtle things but they're like...still so BOLD. They stand out. Maybe it's because you address them so fleetingly and without much "OH LOOK HOW MUCH THIS MATTERS" type of thing. Maybe they don't matter... But like...

Sasuke saying yo.

Shino taking off his glasses.

Kiba's "vicious smile" was described perfectly, simply.

Sasuke mispronouncing Kasai's name because that's the kinda guy he is.

Kasai about to stab him with the toy kunai.

The detail that ninja children would actually be playing with plastic weapons.

BULLWINKLE! You done it. You done did it. You donna keep done doing it. And I'm down. Let's goooooooooo!
Schizoid7Loner chapter 5 . 2/27
I can't -
Though Sasuke was inclined to ignore the Hyuuga, he glanced down at Kasai, blinked, and released the child's face. Kasai made exaggerated gasps for breath.

"I can bweeathhe!" she proclaimed.

"Quiet," muttered Sasuke
And...
Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows, unimpressed. "Kakai, where do you live?"

"At home stupid."

Kasai is the cutest most demented thing on this earth...well well maybe not at the level Sasuke is (demented I mean, not cute mind you...personally I think Hinata's got him beat in the cute category), but reasonably close!
1,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »