Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 4/5
So! Many! Mixed! Emotion!

On one hand, I was so confused to see this was updated, then I was shocked to see that there was only one chapter, then I was horrified/stun gunned to see that THIS IS THE REWRITE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!

So obviously on the other hand, I'm GLAD that you'll be updating if for a little while, ECSTATIC that I'll be able to follow this story from beginning to end, and INSPIRED to write again! I haven't really been feeling it for like a year now, but I was always feeling it before you retired. Now I'm just so full of emotion that I feel re-energized with the zest of life! It's like Lee and Gai drop kicked me and beat me half to death with the Power of Youth before throwing straight into the burning heat that is Springtime Glory!

And all the wonderful relationships get to be experienced all over again! OMIGAWD!

And I'm so glad I read this once through. Like... Whoa. Lucked out there. As much as I put off reading, who knows what other fics I might miss out on...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Bullwinkle. You are a card. Much love, much respect.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 1 . 4/4
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED WHERE ARE THE 42 CHAPTERS I WAS GONNA REREAD THIS WTF OMIGOSHOMIGOSH
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 1 . 4/4
Well, I can't say much more except that this story is mind-boggling good! You did such an amazing job in showing how fragil our future is, how one small change can effect the lives of so many people... I caught myself frowning a couple of times because you really have to read it carefully, because it is THAT complex. But when you get the gist of it, it really is a good read!

The only thing that frustrates me so MUCH is that I was around the last 6 chapters when you decided to rewrite it... And damn, I so wanted to know how it ended but I'm willing to reread the whole thing with your edits because it IS that good. I get it that you sometimes get back to your own writing and just cringe because you have grown as a writer and a person. So yeah, I'm looking forward to it xD

This is one of the most original Sasuhina stories I've stumbled across so far. And it's high quality writing which makes me happy :D

So yeah, I'm saving the rest of my thoughts for the next updates! And like I already said, I'm looking forward to it :D

Lots of love to you!
Souseiki chapter 1 . 4/3
Are you doing a rewrite or did something come up? I hope you're alright! It's always been a pleasure (re)reading this story. So, whatever direction you take it, I'm glad to have read it while you were updating it. Thanks for all the fun, suspense, and general feels. :D
Sadie321 chapter 1 . 4/3
What happened with the story?
You're deleting the chapters :(
It makes me really sad, but it's your history in the end, I'm glad I had the chance to read it until the end, thank you for such an amazing history
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 4/3
do you not of 6 chapters up or do you and the site is being stupid?
LoftSerialomanov chapter 1 . 4/3
Why can not I read more chapter 2 ? P.S. Sorry for my terrible English
Roma chapter 1 . 4/3
What happened to the chapters ? I was reading chapter 20 and then disappeared !
I need to read the end of this story please!
Lisonette chapter 43 . 3/12
Hi ! Thank's for your amazing fic, I cried so much, thank's a lot !(and thanks for your alternative ending by the way, I love happy endings better :D )
I draw a fanart from your story, it's there: post/140847384744/illustration-for-the-amazing-fanfic-the-chaos
Hope you'll like it :) :)
Thank's again 3
Moonwish1 chapter 46 . 1/15
This was such an entertaining, long read. Every chapter was just full of suspense and drama. The romance was just perfect. And the humor always cracked me up. Ah the young Sasuke and Hinata were especially adorable. I was upset of what happened at the end. After everything they've been through, I wanted them all to have a happy ending. Nevertheless, I liked that the fic ended on an ominous note. Thanks for this masterpiece!
stellastyles99 chapter 1 . 1/12
what the fuck, are these drabbles? #SoConfused
Schizoid7Loner chapter 46 . 11/28/2015
This story is amazing, and I applaud your tenacity in writing such a complicated piece. That being said...the second epilogue confused me a bit. Is Sasuke going to come back in place of Hinata? Or has Hinata merely discovered she can ocassionally speak to him via kinjutsi? I am very confused...
NeonElement chapter 6 . 11/17/2015