Reviews for The Chaos Theory
AnnaDax chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
I love the grown up Naruto. He is exactly what he was as a youngster, but with more power in his hands. I really like how childish he is, and how he plays with the young versions of his friends, even with himself. Also, the SasuxHina part is getting more and more intense. I have read many SasuHina fanfics, and have to admit that the best I've seen are too cheesy compared to this story. I love the complication in their relationship, and the way they communicate, taken what had happened in the past and how they have changed this now. I also quite enjoy how they manage to think of more ways to stabilize their lives. Sasuke caring so much for someone is absolutely amazing. And yet, the way you've made him care is perfect for his character. Once again, perfect story.
AnnaDax chapter 32 . 2/5/2013
This chapter was astonishing! It was both very interesting, full of story, and yet, filled with so much humor, I had to take a break and go out, as people around the office were staring at me with concern. It is difficult reading such masterpiece at work :D I love your way of writing and a, happy you are continuing the story. It is amazing and has expired me a lot. I love how rich it is, the while time-travel aspect is amazing. I have probably said this before, but I love the way you have shown each character - they are both quite a lot like the original ones Kishimoto thought of, but have grown up into amazing shinobi. The background of the story is brilliant. Keep up the good work.
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 36 . 2/5/2013
great chapter. surprised hanabi was able to get a drop on sasuke like that. as a side note SASUHINA FOR LIFE NARUHINA BURNS IN HELL
Rekka09 chapter 36 . 2/5/2013
NaruHina shipper?! Say it ain't so!
traciss chapter 35 . 1/31/2013
I kind of figured that hanabi was the cause for them traveling in the past. Any how update update update update update update update please please please please please please please please please
astraea.12 chapter 35 . 1/31/2013
I love it when Sasuke said he doesn't like sparring with Hinata because she's his wife. So many feels! XD
alwaysNaruHina chapter 35 . 1/31/2013
Update soon...please
tanithlipsky chapter 35 . 1/30/2013
Oh my gosh . What a revelation of shocking proportions.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 35 . 1/29/2013
Mirai Naruto is desperate which is understandable, but at the same time I'm worried about where his desperation will lead everyone. I don't think Hanabi is a threat anymore, but with him trying so hard to put the blame or a reason for why Mirai Sakura is dead I think he'll eventually create a new monster who is not Hanabi. At this current timeline I don't see how Hanabi can still be evil, but if Mirai Naruto goes around telling everyone that Hanabi was or will be evil then I think she really might become evil...

Damn this is confusing, but either way I'm loving the Sasuke and Hinata interactions so keep them coming!
Ro0w'z chapter 35 . 1/28/2013

I love the young Hinata and Sasuke
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 35 . 1/28/2013
Oh dear... what to do hinata? What to do?
Nikki chapter 35 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter. That Naruto will not give up so easily, will he?
Saki-Hime chapter 35 . 1/27/2013
What he's doing is so mean, isn't there anything else that can be done with Hanabi to spare Sakura. Naruto just seems to be messing everything up.
Great chapter as always. Can't wait for more.
shnickers chapter 35 . 1/27/2013
Very appropriate title for the chapter. We're seeing a culmination of the duty versus love struggle occurring with each and every Mirai character. Mirai Sasuke and Hinata's struggles with their relationship, their child, and their views on Hanabi have mostly been resolved (at least for the moment), but now Mirai Naruto is making a move. And, as always, his head is always guided by his heart.

It'll be interesting to see how he influences the young counterparts to bring Sakura back, and whether his efforts will help or further corrode the mission they originally set out to complete. Since Naruto has never shown a level of vengeance before, it seems appropriate that the death of the person he loved the most would be the catalyst to bring that sort of emotion out in him. If you're going the shounen! route, then he'll probably be able to somehow empathize with monster!Hanabi to the extent of sparing her and somehow convincing her that she can be rehabilitated, but... I'm guessing that's not the outcome you have planned.
MISAKI555 chapter 35 . 1/27/2013