Reviews for The Chaos Theory
seti31 chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Kasai is baby again but Sakura died. Well they screw more and more.
This bite with Kasai making eyes on Naruto was hilariuss.
Hinatahyuga387 chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Omg...the ending was really shocking, I was seriously surprised by that..poor Sakura..I do like Younger Sakura and miria Naruto reactions towards each other, and I can't help but feel all giddy and girly about Miria Sasuke and Hinata's new relationship, well new emotions I should say. And I really love kasia! That's my name in rl that's even more why I love your story. I can't wait for the next chapter, hope your able to post it up soon. Keep up the good work because it is excellent! You are at the top of my favorite Author list! :)
Kerri chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
updare plz
sumire.syrup chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
I really love your writing. It's quite humorous without being too obvious haha. What I'm interested in is their relationship nao. I really loved how the old relationship between mirai Sasuke and Hinata had happened, it seemed like something that can't easily be replaced. But I'm interested in how the events will turn out nao, nao that The rape never happened.

Ah maybe I didn't read it properly but what happened to Neji and Ino? Did she die? Cos that was how I interpreted it when Hanabi stabbed her multiple times. Haha funny, you actually got me interested in NejiIno.

I really love how you portray Sakura and Naruto. She's so strong and isn't pathetic as what most authors write her as. Also more NaruSaku pleeeease :-)
kiss2lips chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
i am so happy that you updated. What makes my case special? Nothing I just wanted to say :)) I've been waiting so long and you finally updated. THE TENSION! OMG :)) haha sooo cool... I'm just saying I like it very much. What ever happened to the other daughter? the one with Sakura? She just ceased to exist? Anywho don't put her back! Kasai is too adorable even if she's nine! I wonder what Sasuke and Hinata will do now that they saw what they saw? EXCITED LIKE S*** Please Continue! Thank You!
justdustnow chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
LOL I... LOL
saya101 chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
the f word was from Hinata...before the preview I would only think that it'd be from Sasuke. And of course now, you're killing me with that tid bit.
Ellie chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
Love this fic, the best i've ever read. Some more Narusaku perhaps?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
I love this story so much. Its's AMAZING ! please update
Black Rose chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
What the hell? poor Hinata :(
hmfan24 chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
This story is epically told, you know. Although it has a lot of angst and causes me stress, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. xD

You're very good with suspense which is probably why I'm continuing reading it for the first time in a year or so.

But it's one of those stories where I want to avert my eyes, but I can't turn away, you know?

Gosh, the diction, the structure, the characterization - I hope I can write like this someday.

Also, I'm surprised Neji hasn't really made an appearance.
Black Rose chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Someone is jealous! :)
Black Rose chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
ooh cute! :3
CiNdYwEb chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
Wow. This is an absolutely amazing story! It's well written, has shocking surprises, and it has all I like to read in a story! Fantastic job:)
Black Rose chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
This is good! I like it a lot!
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »