Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Gana chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Amazing chapter, god i hate Hanabi and poor Sakura. Sasuke's such an ass
darknessunbidden chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter, so glad you updated. It just gets better and better. :)
mikako17 chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
I love every single chapter of this story, the past, the future, everything. It's so well written! The intricacies of the future that collide with the past, so good. The lovely characterizations that creates a home for every character (even mirai Hanabi) in my heart. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
interesting chapter
please chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
update
NANIA chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
UPDATE
Sadie321 chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
Palease upadate!
finfin123 chapter 28 . 10/13/2012
Oh no what's going to happened next.

Chapter 29 please
Hana chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
update!
Lady Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 28 . 9/24/2012
I'm loving your story; though this chapter with Neji and Ino was so sad! I can't wait for your next update!
mikako17 chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
Woops forgot something :D So:

P.P.S Why does Sasuke and Hinata's child have Hinata's eyes?
mikako17 chapter 28 . 9/18/2012
This such a well written time travel fic! I love how we get to see the effects of what they are doing in the past. I've always thought time travel fics were odd for not changing the person from the future when that person changes things. This is just wonderful because of the changes.

Though I do miss well-spoken and strong Hinata, I've really enjoyed the depth of each character and their developments. The interludes in particular are very enjoyable because of the insight they give us on the Mirai characters. This is just great!

Thanks for the fic and I look forward to more. :)

P.S. The point in Interlude 7 that changed all their lives was so sad, my assumption is that this is where Naruto and Sakura, and Sasuke and Hinata start keeping things from each other. :(
kandita chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
This entire chapter is a pit I guess suspicious(b/c its as if they're allhiding something from Sasuke) and bitter sweet(b/c the turn of events) in all actuality I can't imagine and will never accept Naruto as being Hokage he's just not intelligent enough and he's too hot-headed(he don't think things through)...I don't know...
chiolo chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
wow thanks for the shout out :D!
great chapter as usual , especially loved the nejiino parts
372259 chapter 28 . 9/14/2012
THe end was SO SAD ! I feel so bad for neji : ' ( ! But the baby part was so ADORABLE! You make me go back and forth between emotions so much! It's always so exciting to read your writing because you do that! Thank you so much for updating this wonderful story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again soon! P.s. Although baby kasai is super ute, I miss the spunky kasai! Please bring her back!
1,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »