Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Walking Dreamer chapter 25 . 1/6/2012
LOVE this story! update the story very soon!
Sophia chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
Wait, since Hinata wasn't raped shouldn't her personailty be diffirent?
Lulu chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
This fanfic, is simply stunning. The plot, the characters are all so orginal and there are no over-used clich├ęs. I love all the character's interactions and their reactions to complex situations. Gah, this fanfic is just amazing.

I'm a big fan of NaruSaku & Sasuhina, so this is the perfect for me!

I love all the twists and turns in this plot and you cannot just skim this story, you have to read it carfully so you soak up all those hints you've placed in the chapters.

I have nothing bad to say about this story, apart from maybe Hinata's treatment of Kesshi? I actually disliked her character for some time after that. I know, I know she just lost her kid and all but still... Kesshi is so cute, and i liked her personality better than Kasai's, teehehe

Please update and give NaruSaku some more time? Give them a background?

Lulu

[ forgot my passward (sigh) ]
Wraith chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
Love it, keep going.
SasuhinaNarusaku chapter 25 . 12/1/2011
Oh Wow! This story is amazing! Update! More Narusaku and Sasuhina! x
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 25 . 11/27/2011
OH MY GOSH, I just loved it! A LOT!

I really really did.

I love stories like that, I'm a big fan of Stephen King, so.

I love stories confused, which will unfold to the end. They are deep, which will lead you to a level of understanding beyond the normal.

And do not even know what I'm talking about, but I loved it.

Can't wait to read more
Summerjane chapter 25 . 11/22/2011
CLIFF HANGER! UPDATE. I LOVE YOU STORY/
Forgotpassward chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
wow, great plot, lovely writing and great character develoupment. I love the couples, Kyuubi and Inner Sakura are an awesome due-more scenes of that? Woah, i liked younger Kasai but man is she a bitch now... Kesshi's a cutie though, and she looks like Mikoto-N'AWW! Update plase
Young Goodman Brown chapter 25 . 11/12/2011
the plot of this story is so intriguing. i am 1 part confused and 7 parts HOOKED! maa, i don't understand how you don't get confused...it's clear that you've put a lot of effort into this incredible story XD keep it up yo!
TwinkleHeart chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Wow, this is such a good chapter. Kesshi is such a cutie, she's so perfect. I understand how this is a SasuHina story and i want it to stay that way, but i think Hinata acted like a cold hearted bitch to a little girl? I mean i know Sakura wouldn't act like that is it happened to her, as Sakura is a nice gentle person not some crazy rape victom. Please keep Kesshi but also bring back Kasai. At least give poor Sakura a child-she's too sweet not to be a mother.
kiss2lips chapter 25 . 10/23/2011
OMYGOSH! I am totally in love with the story! It's like a chapter turner... I wouldn't call it page turner LOL! So anyway I thought that it's so awesome on how you depicted the characters and such and I really hope that you would continue with this story. YOu totes have to thank Lems for me reading this because when I saw her drawinging I was captivated with the story. It really matches up you know. I love Kasai, she is adorable and yeah... oh what ever happened to Kesshi? She's gone that "I think I'm better than you" daughter of Thou that shant be named Sakura :O I don't like her honestly... stick to Naruto and get your hands of Sasuke... He's Hinata's! OOOhhh! SO please continue this I begggggg offffffff youuuuuuu! HAVE FUN AND THANKS FOR THE AWESOME STORY!
Mike C chapter 25 . 10/15/2011
Hi i can't remember if ive reviewed any of yours before but i'v read all your SasuHina and there amazing! I've been reading chaos theory for years now lol and i'm so glad your still writing. I look forward to the rest of the story :)
chi09 chapter 25 . 10/8/2011
yaayy kasai is back ! but i hope goes back to her normal age, shes more cute and likeable and does neji take hisashi's eyes? great story overall cant wait for the next chapter!
Yuehswind chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
Amazing. One of the best fanfics out there.
ImCutePoison chapter 24 . 9/23/2011
Oh, God ! You are back! You have no idea how happy seeing a new chapter for this story has made me! And my favorite Kasai is back :) Keep going! Hwaiting!
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »