Reviews for The Chaos Theory
JDH1080 chapter 29 . 10/24/2012
Another amazing chapter once again.
I am always pleased whenever i see an email telling me that you took the time to upload another instailment to this series. I really love this and cannot wait to see the conclusion of this story.
LittleLolitaChick chapter 29 . 10/24/2012
... Hanabi is only a child. It's scary to think that she could be so cold ... I can't wait to find out what happens next...
Saki-Hime chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
What's wrong with her, she really needs psychotherapy or something. Dam really hate Hanabi right now.
Good chapter, update soon.
tanithlipsky chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
nice
Kia-B chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
L-O-V-E-D iiiittttttt! :)
nikols chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
What happened to past sasuke, Naruto, and hinata? I know that you did a time skip to the future which was a bit confusing, but I still wonder where the others are.
arabmorgan chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
So much tension in this chapter! Hanabi, Team 7, etc. I really feel for Sakura and Neji, having lost Ino D: But I like Sasuke a lot here, reserved but affectionate.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
blackrosevirus chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
'' Neji...
blackrosevirus chapter 28 . 10/23/2012
Nooo! Ino. Gosh, that is so sad. It made me tear up.
Sayuri-hime chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
I've been waiting for a new chapter for the longest time! Thank you so much for the update! :D
Lecs chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Interesting chapter. I'm glad to see this finally updated, though I enjoy your updates to 'Nevermore' as well. I had to re-read a couple chapters back just to recap on what went down and catch up. So many questions still plague my mind — how did mirai Sakura die? Why does Kasai have "her mother's eyes"? What will happen to Hanabi now? You have a way of writing that captivates me and keeps me on my toes. I cannot wait for the next installment!

I honestly have no clue or answer to any of my questions, but I do have one theory concerning Kasai's eyes. My guess is that she gave her Byakugan up when she went back into the past. As for Sasuke wanting what should have been Ino's spot, I think it's because either he probably wants to stay closer Hinata (since it's implied she's tired of him always being on missions and that he'll be falling back into that routine soon), on top of possibly interrogating Hanabi should they ultimately convict her of killing Ino, if she even did anyways (though I do think so myself; as stated in the story, she didn't deny the assertion when Sakura said it).

I'll be waiting for your next update to see if any of my guess are right, though I doubt it is haha!

— Lecs
valbino chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
yes sasuke you do feel remorse you tsundere bastard :3

on another note christ I love how you write Hinata and Sasuke's interactions

always looking forward to the next update!

-val
Gana chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Amazing chapter, god i hate Hanabi and poor Sakura. Sasuke's such an ass
darknessunbidden chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter, so glad you updated. It just gets better and better. :)
mikako17 chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
I love every single chapter of this story, the past, the future, everything. It's so well written! The intricacies of the future that collide with the past, so good. The lovely characterizations that creates a home for every character (even mirai Hanabi) in my heart. Can't wait for the next chapter.
1,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »