Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Periwinkle chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
I told myself I'd never read another time travel story again! But GOD this is addicting. Please update soon. This story is getting interesting!
BlankInvalidUser chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
I have to say this is a very amazing story. I usually don't read stories that involve time-travel or such, but this one really drew me in. I read it all in one night (when I was supposed to be studying...), and this story is definitely one of the bests stories I've read on . Now, on to your other fanfics~!
Vipery-07 chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
nice
Lovina chapter 25 . 3/4/2012
OMG im not even suposed to be here at fanfiction. Look what youve done. You created a reading monster that finnished this history in just two days (because then again, im not allowed to use the computer...) I hope you understand the meanig behind that. Because this history i just simply wonderful. Thats it. Im suscribing btw. hearts.
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I'm lovin' this story. Can't wait to read the rest. :)
kayasha Uchiha chapter 25 . 1/24/2012
Such a good story please update again :)
umnia chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
cool
Ducky McQuack Quack chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
Reading this fic brings back so many memories. I remember reading it when it was first posted and actually mourning when it was taken down... Yes, I know I'm odd. ;w;

But anyway, rereading just fills me with so much joy. I hope it'll be updated soon or eventually! :3
Walking Dreamer chapter 25 . 1/6/2012
LOVE this story! update the story very soon!
Sophia chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
Wait, since Hinata wasn't raped shouldn't her personailty be diffirent?
Lulu chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
This fanfic, is simply stunning. The plot, the characters are all so orginal and there are no over-used clich├ęs. I love all the character's interactions and their reactions to complex situations. Gah, this fanfic is just amazing.

I'm a big fan of NaruSaku & Sasuhina, so this is the perfect for me!

I love all the twists and turns in this plot and you cannot just skim this story, you have to read it carfully so you soak up all those hints you've placed in the chapters.

I have nothing bad to say about this story, apart from maybe Hinata's treatment of Kesshi? I actually disliked her character for some time after that. I know, I know she just lost her kid and all but still... Kesshi is so cute, and i liked her personality better than Kasai's, teehehe

Please update and give NaruSaku some more time? Give them a background?

~Lulu

[ forgot my passward (sigh) ]
Wraith chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
Love it, keep going.
SasuhinaNarusaku chapter 25 . 12/1/2011
Oh Wow! This story is amazing! Update! More Narusaku and Sasuhina! x
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 25 . 11/27/2011
OH MY GOSH, I just loved it! A LOT!

I really really did.

I love stories like that, I'm a big fan of Stephen King, so.

I love stories confused, which will unfold to the end. They are deep, which will lead you to a level of understanding beyond the normal.

And do not even know what I'm talking about, but I loved it.

Can't wait to read more