Reviews for The Chaos Theory
xiLynnx chapter 25 . 9/13/2011
-energetically claps- Yaaaay! An update! Haha. Great chapter as usual. Now that the secret's out...what now? ;) Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
Mabel chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Like always, this was just perfect. The offbeat hitches and dead-panning that define the Hinata-Sasuke pair (both old and new-you have such a mastery of words that I'm left amazed every time. Thank you for updating, this was above and beyond all my expectations. Older Kasai's a brat, but she's at that age. Having a famous father can do that to you, I will eagerly await an update :D
Sasural chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
This was amazing! I loved every bit of it. You really are a treasure:)

Although I think I prefer younger Kasai to this older one already. The older one seems too...

Thanks for updating this!
Saki-Hime chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
LOL poor lil Hinata. How are they gonna get Kasai back to her real age? And why is she more disrespectful now? Great chapter, can't wait for more, PLEASE update soon. *Cries* You have no idea how much i had been wanting for an update of this story. PLEASE don't make me wait that long again or i'm gonna go crazy and it will be your fault, lol.
921350 chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Awesome chapter! I wanna know past hinata's reaction of future Sasuke and Hinata's relation.. Hehe update soon. And wow their daughter is strong
Yanner ler chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Omg man they had kaisai at the age of 16 dang and kaisai is more of her father than hinata also I can wait Wat will happen when Sasuke finds out that hinata i GOING to be his wife lol
372259 chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
GREAT chapter ! i honestly have no critiques (which i know doesnt really help you much, but its just so flawless :P) except it was way to short :P I always get so into it only to realize ive reached the end :( so i think to console me you should make another chapter asap, yeah? ;)
Diablo's Heir chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
great chapter although this new kirai irritates me slightly. She's too arrogant I believe. For a nine year old she acts too much like a rebllious teen. I hope she becomes normal soon.
Lia chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
You are an amazing writer, your story is amazing, the plot is very interesting making it uneasy to guess what would happen next or the ending. I can't wait for the next one. Just love your story
blackraven615 chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Oh wow. Kasai kind of freaked me out and shocked me when battling against her father. Mirai Sasuke and Mirai Hinata's telepathic discussion was funny as they continued with their parenting doubts. Hope to see an update soon.
0namakiza0 chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
OMFGBLARGHCRESSDKDJFIEF KDNVLAKSJDSAJDKALDJFDIVKL

whoa.

that was a lot to take in at once- WOW.

so, since I can't really put how much I am totally in awe of ur writing skills and plotline (SO JEALOUS OF UR CREATIVETIVITYNESS)

one thing I'd like to clear up- (KASAI'S BACK YES!) but u say preteen..

I'm guessing thats not five...so...I'm guessing...

ohhh, I see... .
RosyColoredSky chapter 24 . 9/4/2011
This fic. Is one of the most well-written, intricately plotted, and wonderfully executed stories on this site.

First, I am practically salivating over the intricately connected plot. It has so many disparate elements that don't especially seem related and then all of a sudden...BAM! It just makes sense! And it's especially rewarding when I can glean hints from your writing and guess just a little bit at what's to come. And that's what I appreciate the most about this story; it's intelligent and never condescends. It trusts the reader to make the links.

But what I LOVE most is the tone which comes from the way you write. You have a distinctive style, one that I like all the more because of the way I write. I'm prone to excessive flourishes, long-winded descriptions, flowery digressions. So your compartively minimalist style is brilliant. With just a few words, you can paint a memorable image or perfectly convey an emotion; there's a real sort of verisimilitude to the short bursts of words. And there's a lot of different tones running around here; melancholy, grief, introspection, even a slight touch of humor. Most powerful though is the constant presence of mystery, the feeling that the larger hand of fate is playing into this all, that destiny is uncontrollable. It almost creates a sense of unease and a pretty sort of creepiness. And I love it.

Continuingly, unrelentingly, gorgeous fic. I can't wait until you update this again.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
so surreal wasn't the word I wanted to use in the previous review, because that implies the stuff you've written isn't legitimate enough or in character enough when really it is, and it's well written to boot. The word I wanted to use is fantasmic because the future counterparts you've written and how the interact with the former, have a fantasmic almost ethereal quality to them. SasuHina is love, but aside from that, The story is written in such a way that keeps the audience off balance wondering what will happen next that I love. Your style draws people in, it's short, concise and wonderfully choppy in a way that makes you want more. All in all a pleasant little fic. Can't wait to see more.
HANYAxtaiga chapter 24 . 8/31/2011
it's kind of like a dizzying roller coaster ride but I'm loving it! Glad to know Kasai's

Update soon!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 18 . 8/31/2011
The way you write has a surreal quality to it that I really enjoy with this scenario. Loving the story.
1,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »