Reviews for The Chaos Theory
kandita chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
This entire chapter is a pit I guess suspicious(b/c its as if they're allhiding something from Sasuke) and bitter sweet(b/c the turn of events) in all actuality I can't imagine and will never accept Naruto as being Hokage he's just not intelligent enough and he's too hot-headed(he don't think things through)...I don't know...
chiolo chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
wow thanks for the shout out :D!
great chapter as usual , especially loved the nejiino parts
372259 chapter 28 . 9/14/2012
THe end was SO SAD ! I feel so bad for neji : ' ( ! But the baby part was so ADORABLE! You make me go back and forth between emotions so much! It's always so exciting to read your writing because you do that! Thank you so much for updating this wonderful story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again soon! P.s. Although baby kasai is super ute, I miss the spunky kasai! Please bring her back!
kiss2lips chapter 28 . 9/11/2012
You know that feeling that even if time would pass you have hope that that person will always remember you? Well that's how I feel every time you update (At least in a Hey BWL updated sorta way:]). How many people have told you before that they love because you updated? I'm guessing it'd be more than I can count. Anyway, I just reviewed right now but I haven't read this new update. :) Will read it right now, it has been getting more and more might I say, F-ed up. But love it anyway!
ww chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
In this flashback, as compared to the others, things don't appear to be so dysfunctional. It actually looks like the characters are generally happy... and then the ending comes, reminding the reader that things are actually quite messed up. I don't know how you managed to make a crack pairing like Neji/Ino work without having spent much time in this story developing them, but I really feel for Neji here.

The section with Naruto, Sasuke, and the baby was so cute - though the comment about the child not having the Sharingan makes me wonder - did they have a baby who died before Kasai (but I don't think the timeframe works out), or did the Sharingan and Byakugan mix in an unexpected way, or something else?

Anyway, great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Ann chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
Oh thank you for answering my question I feel so honoured. Thank you. I thought I was onto some hidden clue or hint there.
As for the fact this baby in this chapter has her mother's eyes I am willing to wager perhaps Kasai sacrificed her Byakugan to get into the past? Have I mentioned I adore this story it's complexity?
lilkyonkyon chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
Holy cow. You know it's coming, but JEEZ.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/7/2012
Man this story is great, i actually went as f ar as to save this onto my phone,it's definatly one of the best Sasuhina stories I've read and at the moment it's the best time travel one i've ever read, hopefully we'll all see more. Please update soon.
onlyluna chapter 28 . 9/7/2012
OMG.
BlueMoon-Hime chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Gwaaaaaaah! D: I sobbed a bit near the end of that. Oh wow. Things are getting real up in here. I can't wait to read the next update. Please, keep up the great work! I love your fanfics. :)
KawaiPanda chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
I am soooo confused. Are we reading three timelines?
I love this story. Great description and conflict. :)
no ceilings chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Hello,

First off, I just want to tell you how much I truly enjoy your story. The time-travel plot is so unique in many ways, and the twists and turns definitely keep me wanting to read more and more. I actually found this story a while ago during summer and added it to my faves; I remember reading it all in one sitting. It took me a good 4 hours to get through everything, but it was completely worth it. You deserve each and every single one of the reviews you receive; this has become one of my favorite SasuHina fics by far, among my top 3. You can only imagine how excited I was when I saw you updated yesterday

On a side note, I see the confusion that everyone seems to address with Kasai having her mother's eyes instead of Sasuke's. I'm a tad confused myself, but I ASSUME what you mean is that the appearance - as in how SOFT it her eyes reflect, like in the cover story image by Lems (where her eyes are a soft BLACK) - is like Hinata's; you didn't state she had the Byakugan or anything of the sort, so I think it's too far-fetched to assume the Kasai in this chapter is different. I noticed that the chapter is another 'Interlude', so I KNOW this is an anecdote from the future of the original time plot where the Mirai character's' future falls apart; so you since originally stated that Kasai had the Sharingan, then she should have the Sharingan here. Correct me if I'm wrong in anything with this assumption, but I just want to clarify and put this out there!

On another side note - I just want to say that I'll be waiting until the next chapter. You're a very talented writer, and you honestly inspire me for my own fic. I'll definitely be seeing this story through the end, and I'm sorry my review is so long. I just wanted to express how I'm truly a fan of such a work, this story is a keeper. :)

xoxo, no ceilings
kur chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
...uhm...i'm quite sure Kasai had sharingan not byakugan so is this another child of them?
FallenRaindrops chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Noooo poor Neji! Poor Ino! Where the hell is Hanabi?! And Kauai! XD

Poor Sasuke is suffering from his father duties. Hinata, you're too funny.
MidnightDarknessKat chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Please say that juss some random ninja disguise as ino. Ino can't die. Oh! Nice as story!
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »