Reviews for The Chaos Theory
indelibility chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
More NaruSaku would be AWESOME. but this update was just beautiful too. :) i love your writing style. and your sasuhina interactions.
PsyKO chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
lakdjsflaksjd Wow. I have not read this story in awhile. I really need to touch back on this story. Anyways, it's awesome to see an update! I am uncertain at the moment as to where you are heading with this chapter because they're so much suspense in terms of mystery and secrecy, it seems, with the characters and the story. But I love these elements of the story.
Really looking forward to see what you have cooking for us in future chapters. Can't wait until then.
Thanks again for an amazing chapter to add to an awesome story.

-Psy-
KO
BriAllDay chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
I started reading this story a long time ago but never reviewed! I really like it, the plot is amazing, the characters are enjoyable and I can't get enough of the sasu/hina relationship! This chapter was awesome! Can't wait for the update.

Bgirl867
blackraven615 chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Oh. My. God. HAHAHA! Awesome sauce. That was definitely funny.
jaja59 chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
That must be awkward, seeing your future selves doing intimate things? Hinata must have fainted right after the blood hurling scream. Ohhhh cute kasai, I love her to bits though she's really a bit rebellious, I really wanted to know the reason behind Sasuke's sealing her, maybe she can't control her chakra? just like Naruto when Kyuubi is taking control of him?. Thank you bwl for updating, though your profile says that you would be in hiatus until 2013. I really love you and 'The Chaos Theory'. I hope Sasuke and Hinata's relationship would go back to normal. I know the feeling of working and studying at the same time, and I salute you for being able to write fics despite of that. A very nice chapter, though the end is a cliffhanger and made me say 'FUCK, it's the chapter's end already?' C:
CMeza chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Finally! A new chapter! I missed you! It was really fun since the first word until the last one xD All that sexual frustration between Mirai Sasuke and Mirai Hinata, And Hinata's paranoia with her future with Sasuke. The ending... epic!
Ayamichan34 chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
OMG...NOOOOO! how can yall get caught! lol. it seems thaT Mirai Sasuke and Hinata are more in love than before now that the changes have happened. cant wait to find out what happens next!
Glen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
please update i love this story, im so interested to see what happened to Naruto and Sakura!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
I love this story, I adore Naruto and Sakura interactions. They're so interesting. Sakura's so strong and cool I love how you portray her!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
wow, please update i love it
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Please update
another wannabe author chapter 25 . 6/20/2012
This is just... great. Amazing. Probably one of the best fanfiction stories I have EVER read. I am officially your biggest fan.
Gothic Lust chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
Now we know why their child is so young, it's Hanabi's fault! I love this story, please update again soon!
JuliaJosh chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Please update, i love this story so much. The writing, the plot the pairings... it's all so perfect update!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
Just had a major consipiracy theory moment: in one of the chapters, someone told Hanabi that Hinata's child had her MOTHER'S eyes. So what if she gave up the byakugan in order to come to the past? WOOOAAAAAHH.
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »