Reviews for The Chaos Theory
blackraven615 chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Oh wow. Kasai kind of freaked me out and shocked me when battling against her father. Mirai Sasuke and Mirai Hinata's telepathic discussion was funny as they continued with their parenting doubts. Hope to see an update soon.
0namakiza0 chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
OMFGBLARGHCRESSDKDJFIEF KDNVLAKSJDSAJDKALDJFDIVKL

whoa.

that was a lot to take in at once- WOW.

so, since I can't really put how much I am totally in awe of ur writing skills and plotline (SO JEALOUS OF UR CREATIVETIVITYNESS)

one thing I'd like to clear up- (KASAI'S BACK YES!) but u say preteen..

I'm guessing thats not five...so...I'm guessing...

ohhh, I see... .
RosyColoredSky chapter 24 . 9/4/2011
This fic. Is one of the most well-written, intricately plotted, and wonderfully executed stories on this site.

First, I am practically salivating over the intricately connected plot. It has so many disparate elements that don't especially seem related and then all of a sudden...BAM! It just makes sense! And it's especially rewarding when I can glean hints from your writing and guess just a little bit at what's to come. And that's what I appreciate the most about this story; it's intelligent and never condescends. It trusts the reader to make the links.

But what I LOVE most is the tone which comes from the way you write. You have a distinctive style, one that I like all the more because of the way I write. I'm prone to excessive flourishes, long-winded descriptions, flowery digressions. So your compartively minimalist style is brilliant. With just a few words, you can paint a memorable image or perfectly convey an emotion; there's a real sort of verisimilitude to the short bursts of words. And there's a lot of different tones running around here; melancholy, grief, introspection, even a slight touch of humor. Most powerful though is the constant presence of mystery, the feeling that the larger hand of fate is playing into this all, that destiny is uncontrollable. It almost creates a sense of unease and a pretty sort of creepiness. And I love it.

Continuingly, unrelentingly, gorgeous fic. I can't wait until you update this again.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
so surreal wasn't the word I wanted to use in the previous review, because that implies the stuff you've written isn't legitimate enough or in character enough when really it is, and it's well written to boot. The word I wanted to use is fantasmic because the future counterparts you've written and how the interact with the former, have a fantasmic almost ethereal quality to them. SasuHina is love, but aside from that, The story is written in such a way that keeps the audience off balance wondering what will happen next that I love. Your style draws people in, it's short, concise and wonderfully choppy in a way that makes you want more. All in all a pleasant little fic. Can't wait to see more.
HANYAxtaiga chapter 24 . 8/31/2011
it's kind of like a dizzying roller coaster ride but I'm loving it! Glad to know Kasai's

Update soon~!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 18 . 8/31/2011
The way you write has a surreal quality to it that I really enjoy with this scenario. Loving the story.
Haruka2007 chapter 24 . 8/31/2011
yaaayy! happy ending at last! i hope lol

love this fic :)
Wenxi chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
Woah. This is so complicated, I barely get what's happening, and I LOVE it. I don't read a lot of Sasuhina, but this is good. And the time traveling/ripple effects are awesome. Young Sasuke and Hinata are pretty good. Wonderful story. Can't wait for an update. Especially now that Kasai's back!
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
Wow I am loving your story. An artist recommended it on Deviantart and I checked it out without knowing what it was about and am so happy I did. Your story is both well written and complex and the premise is very well executed. I love the way your character's interact with each other. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
LinzRW chapter 24 . 8/22/2011
YES! YES! KASAI IS BACK! IN YOUR FACE KESSHI THE SPAWN OF SATAN'S PAIRING! (SasuSaku) KASAI CONQUERS ALL! And now she's a preteen. Apparently Sasuke and Hinata got a little BUSY a little QUICKLY in this new reality. Tut tut. hahaha

UPDATE, WOMAN! UPDATE!

I DEMAND IT!

NOW!

U.P.D.A.T.E.
LinzRW chapter 23 . 8/22/2011
Damn it, Sasuke,. Quit being such a damn sexy romantic. You'll make us fangirls weak at the knees.

LinzRW chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Awww, But Hanabi and Kiba just... just... You could totally see they had a thing. A THING I TELL YOU! How dare you deny "a thing"... hahahaha dear god I'm crazy.

LinzRW chapter 21 . 8/22/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SASUKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO HUG YOU TO DEATH!

LinzRW chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
You know, I'm not a Hanabi fan at all. In fact, she sort of annoys me. But you make me have pity for her and understand her. Though, to be honest, I'm sort of glad that Hinata gave up her love for Hanabi. hahaha

LinzRW chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
YES! HINATA IS SAFE! And now we have the slight issue of Hanabi.

Sasuke Super Man to the rescue!

Update!