Reviews for The Chaos Theory
mikako17 chapter 32 . 1/3/2013
Cliff hanger why?! Anyway, another wonderful chapter, I especially like the perspective we get on the rookies. The whole youth theme these past two chapters has been really moving too. Thanks for this and I can't wait for the next chapter.
onlyluna chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
That was daring of him. Good move though.
sophia666 chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
Poor Naruto. In some ways, it is even sadder to see how ... weary Mirai Naruto is at Sakura's death rather than the insane anger you would think would come out. It seems like he feels he has nothing to lose- except to change the past so Sakura wouldn't have gone down the path she did. It was so wonderful seeing their relationship/partnership develop in the interludes- I too want to see a better option for Sakura. and I'm thinking everything went black for Mirai Naruto because Mirai Sasuke hit him into unconsciousness. I love how well you write the stages of grief- as a reader you can feel the shift from despair to anger. and the younger character's reactions to Mirai Naruto offering them the future was hilarious.

The whole issue of the characters from the future impacting on the thoughts and actions of the young characters is so very interesting. It's very complex all the ways you show these little ripple effects. like how Tsunade surviving does impact on the young Team Seven, how Sasuke and Hinata know each other in the timeline, and now have no doubts that they are together in the future. I love seeing the connection they are building... how there is still that chemistry just different events. great chapter :D
DAngel7 chapter 31 . 1/2/2013
Oh YES! That was good. It was totally not expected and I wonder how their young-selves are going to react to this (Sasuke in particular). I love how possessive young Sasuke is - he doesn't beat around the bush but is very open and straightforward.

Oh, please update soon. Can't wait.
Happy New Year! )
Specialy the end! LOL
Cant wait for the next one to come out! 3 :3
RenjiRulez5986 chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
O. M. G! I am loving you loving you BABY! LOL

Naruto, sigh I guess depression takes a toll on your mind
Sadie321 chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
Udpate soon this is the best story i've ever read! I'm eager to read the next chapters i love mirai sasuke and sasuke!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
I'm sorry. This story is just...I usually would like a piece like this, but I somehow feel like crap when I read this. I'm sorry, it's true! I don't know why, but I've read this story so much times trying to make myself like it, because usually I'd love a stroy like this...but this time. It somehow lacks flavour. It's just...bland. No offense. I think this has something to do with my emotions. You're an excellent author. I was just expressing my opinion and wondering if anyone else felt the way I did. Didn't mean to come off as disrespectful and if I did, I'm TRULY sorry!
tanithlipsky chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
strange chapter.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
By everything went black do you mean the world as they know it ended? o.o kind of like how all SasuHina fans raged when they read the last chapter of Naruto? o.o Haha I can't wait to see what happens now xD young Sasuke and Hinata were so sure about their future, but now with this development Kasai might not exist again or even worse, her hair turns blonde and she starts saying stuff like "believe it!" xD I would rage if that happens . Anyways I can't wait to see what kind of doom mirai Naruto has created due to his sad and unstable feelings or lack of feelings.
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
sweet chapter although i dont think naruto's tactic is gonna work
SarahiNia chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Time traveling is so confusing! lol but it's so good and it keeps you up on your feet! Loved this chapter!
Saki-Hime chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
What? Hope Sasuke punched the lights out of Naruto. What a jerk to do that and in front of Sasuke and the others. Really wonder how this will affect things. Awesome, can't wait for more.
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Thank you for this wonderful fanfic!
I love your writing style, plot, and your portrayal of the characters!
I have a two theories about the baby you have not named yet in the interludes:
1) Hanabi kills her
2) It is Kasai, but she gave up her Byakugan to the white figure.
After re-reading the kidnapping of the new timeline's Hanabi, I don't think she would try to destroy Konoha because she hasn't lost her soul yet.
I hope you have a great New Year