Reviews for The Chaos Theory
rainbowxpersonality chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
WHOOOOOOOAKAY UNEXPECTED.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
"'I left marks there when we had sex last night,' Sasuke intervened, his voice laced with annoyance. 'Can you try not to give her an anxiety attack – particularly while you're mangling her arm?'

Hinata remained silent, her flush deepening, and her expression indecipherable.

'Oh,' said Sakura, blushing. She quickly went back to dabbing the Hyuuga's shoulder, not meeting her eyes.

'Sorry,' mentioned Naruto, coughing and looking away."

i just about DIED of laughter there..
Poor Hinata! xD

#1 SasuHina Fan
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I love this fanfic! It's super cute
ME WANT YUMMY MOMENTS!
:D

#1 SasuHina Fan
APSH chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
oh my... nice story loved it!
oCloudNine chapter 27 . 8/11/2012
SAKURA DEAD?!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAT.

Saskue and Hinata had sex later o-o

I can't wait to see the development on Chibi Saskue and Hinata
So many cliff-hangers, I'm spinning.
Update soon!
flornoir chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
woah. I did not expect that. I really did like this story. I hope all ends well for sasuhina...and everyone else, maybe. Good work, I love how well these characters fit together, it gives my unrealistically romantic side hope that they could be an item in an AU.
Ann chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I've read this entire story and I really love it, I'm a massive NaruSaku fan and I do like SasuHina. But the plot is so good, the only fault I have on it is Tsunade is dead in the Mirai time yet in chapter 1 Kasai calls her Baa-chan? It doesn't add up as Kasai isn't old enough
Billy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Dag gummit what did Sakura have to die? Sure if anyone died it would be Hinata - useless little thing
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
I had read this fic before, but idon't know if i had already commented. I love this fic so much. It's something totally unique and amazing.
Is it wrong to feel happy with Sakura's death? lol
can't wait to read more
xoxo
Hana chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
I've been reading your fics since you published, back when I was into Naruto and even now when I don't even read/watch anymore. I love your writing, I love your story and even though I can't stand Naruto now I will always come back and read your fics they are amazing and they make my day every time I read a new chapter. This fic is so amazing and every time I get something you always throw in another twist , and I love that. You write the characters so well. You break my heart at some points, but then make me laugh in the next paragraph. I love love love all your fics, especially this one and I look forward to the next chapter!
amore1993 chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Woah, I have to admit that I'm kinda lost...
BlueMoon-Hime chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
I love this story so much. My day gets better with each update. I can't wait to see where all this heads!
kandita chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
Ok it is me are is Hinata(older) being irritability annoying. I mean he's ur husband just bang him and done...ugh! As for the rest I am oh so curious how the younger counterpart(Sasuke n Hinata) are gonna react towards each other now...and I am curious about Sakura and Naruto(older) I don't trust them and it seems like Sasuke dosent either...hmm...but please I am dying to know what did Hinata promised the demon(are death God)...
Well please keep the updates coming. And I'd like to say thank u for taking the time to update:) it is truely appreciated...But can u do a flashback to the future to show what really happened
darknessunbidden chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
So glad you updated, one of my favorite stories. :)
Kuzrick chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
"She's dead."

WHAAA...?

so many twists sooooo goooood!
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »