Reviews for The Chaos Theory
chi09 chapter 25 . 10/8/2011
yaayy kasai is back ! but i hope goes back to her normal age, shes more cute and likeable and does neji take hisashi's eyes? great story overall cant wait for the next chapter!
Yuehswind chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
Amazing. One of the best fanfics out there.
DAngel7 chapter 24 . 9/23/2011
Oh, God ! You are back! You have no idea how happy seeing a new chapter for this story has made me! And my favorite Kasai is back :) Keep going! Hwaiting!
Andreya Halms chapter 25 . 9/19/2011
okay. so kasai clearly has some...uh...problems with hinata?

oh, hell, i don't care anyway, as long as you keep updating...FASTER.

seriously!

But YAY!

(hope i didn't confuse Your Greatness with my random ramblings)

ps:there are a FEW typos you might wanna correct.
Eirdaru chapter 25 . 9/18/2011
(fan girl squee!) u finally updated! Yattta!

I'm so glad, please update soon!
keke1208 chapter 25 . 9/17/2011
lovin it...want moar pls
yorii88 chapter 25 . 9/16/2011
I love this story 3 please update soon!
becomeafan chapter 25 . 9/16/2011
awesome story! update soon!
Djomar chapter 25 . 9/16/2011
They are going to have a child at sixteen? now Hinata knows for sure that they will be they change the future again?Is this change good or bad?Why is Kasai so...wild and disrespectful?
Hinatahyuga387 chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
OMG... I am in love with this story... It so freakin good.. 's like there is no words to describe it! I really love the plot and it keeps me thinking a lot and I'm only in chapter 8! Wow...just wow I give you a thousnd thumbs up for this one. It's just awesome and so many other things.. I love it a lot!
nikol chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
screammmmmmmmmmmmm

love it but it seemed kinda short:/ but on the bright side kasi is back
Haruka2007 chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
lol cant imagine them raising such a wild child!

oooh the awkwardness at the end with chibi hinata finding out! hehhehehe cant wait to read more of the chibis interaction!
Altarian-Princess chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
Nice chapter!

Definitely worth the wait.

I have to say, I think nine year old Kasai is much more entertaining than five year old Kasai.

I felt like Sasuke treated the new Kasai like he did Kesshi. Not mean or anything, just a little reluctant to accept her as THE Kasai. Though I do understand that,just like Kesshi, he was unfamiliar with his new daughter.

I guess that's just me...

Also-and I don't want to confuse myself here so please explain to me your reasoning, if you understand in the slightest bit what I'm trying to say-the nine year old Kasai was conceived four years early so that means Sasuke and Hinata had sex at 16 rather than 20

(as you pointed out in the story)

but I feel like, since that is indeed the case, Kasai wouldn't be the same person(physically speaking). I mean she obviously changed physically and personality wise but I assume that to be an affect of her growing older.

That being said,this must mean that this Kasai is just the older version of five year old Kasai i.e they are the same person.

I would think that since Sasuke and Hinata had sex at a different time and year than their future counter parts, that their child would not be the same unless they were fated to have Kasai no matter what.

To me, the chances of being 16 and birthing the same child that you may have conceived at age 20 (had they waited) are very slim.

I hope I didn't confuse you with my rambling. I pretty much confused myself at this point, but if you do understand what I'm trying to say then I guess that's all that matters haha -

Once again, nice chapter!

Your writing was excellent and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
hehe, poor little Hinata chan. And it's rich how Sasuke's daughter is so very like him. Younger parents lol. And oh Kasai, and the interesting things developing with her. This chapter just leaves me with more questions.
azulaiii chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
finally updated! And here I thought you were abandoning this story. Well done :)
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »