Reviews for The Chaos Theory
chiolo chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
sasukes reaction to seeing kasai watching young naruto was funny!
so tsunade's jutsu thing shortened sakura's life? i feel sad for naruto though , i hope they can bring her back to life
fabulous chapter and i cant wait for the next update!
blackraven615 chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
Son of a doo-hickey, seriously?!
Lisa Jones chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
I'm so happy I took the chance of reading this story. I don't like sakura at all but I like naruto and her being dead hurts naruto...so sakura don't die! Can't wait to see sasuke and hinata deal with the baby. Can't wait for the next update!
0namakiza0 chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
Whattt? No! I never liked Sakura but I dont want her to die!
So does this mean sasuke and hinata had their child later? Weird...
I'll be looking forward to ur next update...!
Saihei chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
_ what happen to sakura? Waaah! I can't for the next chapter

Thanks for the update but ... Please update sooner!

Take care!
Blue Marsella chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
When I first read the summary for your story, the first thought that crossed my mind was "Oh great, another timetravel fic."
Now, though, I'm glad I read it, because this story is completely and utterly amazing. Thank you for being such an amazing author.
By the way... you killed Sakura?!
Hiasuke chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
I thought the last chapter was a cliff hanger and now this what are you doing with me i can't even type in punctuations because i'm a sobbing mess
shnickers chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
What the what? When in God's name did Mirai Sakura die?

...I am so tempted to go back and check and see what clues you gave, but sadly I have no time.

The reactions of all the present day/young characters was varied and interesting. After all, the identity of Kasai's mother is one of the more intriguing mysteries to young Sasuke and co. Also, the contrast between Sakura and Ino's reactions is a turning point for their characters; for the most part, their characters have been extremely similar in many aspects, from temperament to skill set (in regards to healing) and interests, so it's good to see you draw such a firm line between the two besties.

As for why Kasai's birth was so delayed is another interesting moment. It seems both teens have confirmed their feelings for one another and glimpsed their future-I'm guessing young Hinata is the one responsible for this, seeing as how disgusted and appalled she was by Mirai Hinata's (erm) ministrations.

Wow, you've certainly set the ball rolling! Thought it would be hard to have another plot twist as delectable as the revelation of Hanabi's incoming insanity, but this cliffhanger sure proves me wrong.
hii chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
your story stresses me out. i love it.
Saki-Hime chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
What? Can't believe how just one tiny change to the past, can affect the future so much. Love the story, always something unexpected happens, update soon.
Ayamichan34 chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Wait WAHT!? Dead!?...whoa whoa whoa...dude how can you leave me hanging like that! Pleases update soon!
Hanna chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
UPDATE AND TELL ME WHY MY SAKURA-HIME IS GONE?
valbino chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Of course sasuke would ignore a raging hardon

And this chapter reminds me of why SasuHina's basically my OTP

...well I guess sasuke and hinata seeing their future selves do it kinda...yeah. lol.

so why DID sakura die in this time 8l WHAT HAPPENED AT THE TRAINING GROUND

Looking forward to more

-val
Djomar chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Poor Sasuke and Hinata really need to stop changing their Naruto
AnnaDax chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
I can honestly say - this is by far one of your best chapters. I was at work reading this, and yet I laughed so hard at some parts, I had to take my break early to rad it properly. I just read the chapter again and it is simply brilliant. This is my favorite fanfic in the universe so far. Amazing story, I wish it never ends.
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »