Reviews for The Chaos Theory
LinzRW chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Inner Sakura...

I don't know if I should be afraid of her or not. I'm glad that Naruto loves her despite the fact that she has split personalities and Inner Sakura is a bitch. But I guess Naruto has the Kyuubi, so he'd be hypocritical to say otherwise.

LinzRW chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hinata...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LinzRW chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Young Hianta and Young Sasuke are GETTING IT ON!

Dear god, I had to say that.

The thing I love most in your story is that not only do we get excessive amounts of SasuHina - but we get it TWICE.

It just that good.

LinzRW chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Dundundun "You're going to die in seven days."

Who wouldn't LOVE to be told that?

Tsunade wouldn't.

LinzRW chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
YES! Major SasuHina moments in this chapter. Not that there aren't SasuHina moments throughout the entire book... but YES! I love them.

Update
LinzRW chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
hahaha its so odd hearing "Mirai". Don't get me wrong ,I love the word - it's just funny to hear Mirai Naruto and Mirai Sakura. I love NaruSaku pairing too.

LinzRW chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Sasuke and Hinata and Kasai...

Oh dear.

I love the SasuHina pairing, even if I know it will never happen. You have one of - if not the best - SasuHina story I have ever read.

LinzRW chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
WAAAAAAAAAAH! Poor Naruto... Poor Sakura. She doesn't even know what was taken away from her. And Naruto... He gave up his dream to become Hokage!

LinzRW chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I love how all your characters dream. It think its interesting to see what's important to them.

I've actually read all of your story so far, but because I REALLY want you to update, I am going to review every chapter.

Update
LinzRW chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Kasai meets mini Sasuke... Priceless. Question: Why is Sasuke in Konoha? What happened to bring him back? It's not really important to the story, but I'm curious.
LinzRW chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love your story. Update.
nia desu chapter 24 . 8/10/2011
wahh, i fell in love with your story! It's so unique and thrilling! I'll wait for your update! I really love kasai, she's such a cutie. Tho' i'm kinda confused on the last part... Kasai returned as a preteen or i misinterpretted it? Like 9,12 or something or she's still five? Is that the product of the change? Anyway, it'll be answered in the next chappie! I'm so excited to know what'll happen next!

Thank you for creating such a marvelous story!
Altarian-Princess chapter 24 . 8/8/2011
This story is BEYOND spectacular! I really enjoyed reading this, and found myself crying near the final chapters of this fic.

I have to say that my favorite part of this entire story is the Hanabi arc revolving around her capture and her eyes being stolen. It was amazingly intense and showed a somewhat brutal and very cruel side of her. Even then I couldn't help but pity her.

Another aspect of this story that kept me reading was the originality. I can honestly say that I've have never read a time traveling story that piqued my interest as much as this one.

The constant changes in the past had me biting my nails wondering how exactly it would affect the future, and my heart nearly stopped when I read that Kasai ceased to exist.

I also felt a bit sad for Kesshi because she came to exist due to Sasuke's mistake and therefore had to disappear because she wasn't the daughter that was meant to be.

It made me feel as though her life was just an insignificance that could easily be erased in order for Sasuke and Hinata to get their true child, leaving Sakura with nothing.

But all that simply leads back to Sasuke's mistake.

...I'm rambling...sorry back to the review...

This story is too good for fan fiction! Even so I am glad that it exists on this site, because I do enjoy a good read.

The quality of your writing as well as the plot of this story lead me to thinking that you should be writing your own novels with your own characters.

You're an awesome writer and I would really like to see more of your work.

Altaria
Unkown chapter 24 . 8/1/2011
ughh kasai's back, she's more irrating than her mother, and kesshi was so cute and perfect-hope she comes back and kills or just beats Kasai up. How did Sasuke ever prefer Kasai to Kesshi and Hinata to Sakura?

I lovee your story its amazing, and your writing style is so easy to read yet its descriptive and complex. UPDATE
Unkown chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
damnn, i was really hoping Hinata would die
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »