Reviews for The Chaos Theory
HANYAxtaiga chapter 24 . 8/31/2011
it's kind of like a dizzying roller coaster ride but I'm loving it! Glad to know Kasai's

Update soon~!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 18 . 8/31/2011
The way you write has a surreal quality to it that I really enjoy with this scenario. Loving the story.
Haruka2007 chapter 24 . 8/31/2011
yaaayy! happy ending at last! i hope lol

love this fic :)
Wenxi chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
Woah. This is so complicated, I barely get what's happening, and I LOVE it. I don't read a lot of Sasuhina, but this is good. And the time traveling/ripple effects are awesome. Young Sasuke and Hinata are pretty good. Wonderful story. Can't wait for an update. Especially now that Kasai's back!
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
Wow I am loving your story. An artist recommended it on Deviantart and I checked it out without knowing what it was about and am so happy I did. Your story is both well written and complex and the premise is very well executed. I love the way your character's interact with each other. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
LinzRW chapter 24 . 8/22/2011
YES! YES! KASAI IS BACK! IN YOUR FACE KESSHI THE SPAWN OF SATAN'S PAIRING! (SasuSaku) KASAI CONQUERS ALL! And now she's a preteen. Apparently Sasuke and Hinata got a little BUSY a little QUICKLY in this new reality. Tut tut. hahaha

UPDATE, WOMAN! UPDATE!

I DEMAND IT!

NOW!

U.P.D.A.T.E.
LinzRW chapter 23 . 8/22/2011
Damn it, Sasuke,. Quit being such a damn sexy romantic. You'll make us fangirls weak at the knees.

LinzRW chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Awww, But Hanabi and Kiba just... just... You could totally see they had a thing. A THING I TELL YOU! How dare you deny "a thing"... hahahaha dear god I'm crazy.

LinzRW chapter 21 . 8/22/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SASUKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO HUG YOU TO DEATH!

LinzRW chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
You know, I'm not a Hanabi fan at all. In fact, she sort of annoys me. But you make me have pity for her and understand her. Though, to be honest, I'm sort of glad that Hinata gave up her love for Hanabi. hahaha

LinzRW chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
YES! HINATA IS SAFE! And now we have the slight issue of Hanabi.

Sasuke Super Man to the rescue!

Update!
LinzRW chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
I'm not a NejiIno fan... But I guess I could like that pairing... Maybe... hahaha

I wonder if I've booted you over 500 reviews yet. I hope so. Then maybe you'll be so thankful and UPDATE!
LinzRW chapter 17 . 8/22/2011

My purpose is to be with you.

No matter how many times I say that it never gets old.

LOVE IT!

LinzRW chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
GO SASUKE GO! YOUNG SASUKE FOR THE WIN!

GIVE ME AN S!

E!

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL!

WHO'S TH BEST!

SASUKE!

AND WHO'S GOING TO BREAK THROUGH THAT BITCHING BARRIER!

LinzRW chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
I love these Interludes. I'm glad we finally get to find out WHAT HAPPENED.

I feel awful for Hinata, even though I know it doesn't happen in the real storyline, I shall never see her the same way again - my love for her has increased tenfold by reading this story.

1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »