Reviews for The Chaos Theory
becomeafan chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Sakura's dead? Kasai's a baby again? Mirai Hinata and Sasuke have been found out? WOAH. THERE SURE WAS A LOT OF THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON!
PinkVerdict chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
… what an ending! I am speechless! This story never fails to have me squealing with excitement, honestly. Amazing work, keep it up :)
kiss2lips chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Oh Wow, that was a big turn of events. Every time I check my e-mail and it's like [story alert] I feel so damn happy I don't know why. Like a hole in my heart is getting closed because of a lot of unanswered questions that just keep popping put of my mind thinking of this story. Thank you for updating! Excited to know what will happpen next! :)
sumire.syrup chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Omg. My heart! My heart! It broke; so terribly in so many pieces. I hope NaruSaku comes back. Lol how drastic things can change... Kasai as a baby? That's late
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
great chapter. loving the flow and how every action in the past has a crazy reaction on the future counterparts. update soon i wanna learn how sakura died.
372259 chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
"And he was fluffing her- argh!" said Naruto, as Sasuke tackled him.
"Okay, we'll come back to you ..."
Those lines legit made me laugh out loud.

Then the line at the end just made me GAPE. Like literally just GAPE at my screen for a few moments before I realized I looked like an idiot :P

WOW amazing chapter! Wonderful work! I can't even think of the words that describe how much I absolutely LOVE this story and your writing!

I'm still a bit confused about one thing though, why did older kasai not like hinata?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon, I can't wait to read the next team seven scene, it promises to be HILARIOUS !

Please update ASAP! :D
Kia-B chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
At the end my face was like O.O "...daah faaaqh?" ...sooo good..!
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Woah just so nonchalant about it huh naruto
Sheep-san chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
WHAT? Sakura's dead? HOW? Can't wait for the next chapter! _
seti31 chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Kasai is baby again but Sakura died. Well they screw more and more.
This bite with Kasai making eyes on Naruto was hilariuss.
Hinatahyuga387 chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Omg...the ending was really shocking, I was seriously surprised by that..poor Sakura..I do like Younger Sakura and miria Naruto reactions towards each other, and I can't help but feel all giddy and girly about Miria Sasuke and Hinata's new relationship, well new emotions I should say. And I really love kasia! That's my name in rl that's even more why I love your story. I can't wait for the next chapter, hope your able to post it up soon. Keep up the good work because it is excellent! You are at the top of my favorite Author list! :)
Kerri chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
updare plz
sumire.syrup chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
I really love your writing. It's quite humorous without being too obvious haha. What I'm interested in is their relationship nao. I really loved how the old relationship between mirai Sasuke and Hinata had happened, it seemed like something that can't easily be replaced. But I'm interested in how the events will turn out nao, nao that The rape never happened.

Ah maybe I didn't read it properly but what happened to Neji and Ino? Did she die? Cos that was how I interpreted it when Hanabi stabbed her multiple times. Haha funny, you actually got me interested in NejiIno.

I really love how you portray Sakura and Naruto. She's so strong and isn't pathetic as what most authors write her as. Also more NaruSaku pleeeease :-)
kiss2lips chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
i am so happy that you updated. What makes my case special? Nothing I just wanted to say :)) I've been waiting so long and you finally updated. THE TENSION! OMG :)) haha sooo cool... I'm just saying I like it very much. What ever happened to the other daughter? the one with Sakura? She just ceased to exist? Anywho don't put her back! Kasai is too adorable even if she's nine! I wonder what Sasuke and Hinata will do now that they saw what they saw? EXCITED LIKE S*** Please Continue! Thank You!
justdustnow chapter 26 . 7/31/2012